The Dovpo Odin features visually stunning design, a fantastic dual battery configuration, temperature friendly operation, 200 watts of power, a 0.96 inch OLED color display screen, a myriad of safety features and a DNA250C or Dovpo chipset.
With Dovpo Chipset Deals
With Evolv DNA250C Chipset
The Dovpo Odin is a collaboration between Vaporz Cloud, Vaping Bogan, and Dovpo. This regulated device is a game-changer as it harnasses power from two 21700 batteries for long vaping times and a smart DNA250C chipset to bring you fantastic battery life. With up to 200 watts of power and compatibility with atomizers of up to 30mm, you’ll never have to settle for anything less than your favorite setup. And, the batteries are bottom loaded by a convenient and fuss-free hinged panel.
The overall appearance of the Odin is bulky, making it a heavy-duty box mod with 200 watts of power, yet it is ergonomic and comfortable to hold. Both sides have exquisite cutouts and the control face features a marvelous fire button with Vaping Bogan’s logo. The 0.96 inch OLED display underneath shows vape data in full color on the DNA250C mod and in black/white on the device with the Dovpo chipset. Three adjustment keys (+,-,select) at the bottom permit effortless menu navigation. At the top, there’s a massive connection bezel that accommodates atomizers with 30mm of diameter.
Features & Specifications
- Collaboration with Vaperz Cloud & Vaping Bogan
- Evolve DNA250C or Dovpo chipset
- Measurements: 90mm x 51.2mm x 42.8mm
- Skull Fire Button
- Full-Color Display
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Select Button
- Zinc Alloy Material
- Colors: Blue, Black, Red, Gunmetal
- Works With Dual 20700/21700 Batteries
- Easy Bottom Hinged Battery Door
- Included: Battery Sleeve Wraps
- Power Output Range: 1-200W
- Voltage Output Range: 1-8V
- Resistance Range: TC Mode: 0.08-1.0ohm
- Resistance Range: VW Mode: 0.1-2.0ohms
- Temperature Range: 200°-600°F
- Mode Selection Button
- Many Safety Protections
- 30mm 510 Connection
In The Box
In the Odin 200 package, you will receive the box mod, two 18650 battery adapters, six pairs of battery wraps, a USB type-C cable for recharging, a manual and a battery usage warning card.
- This new device works with two 18650 batteries and features 200 watts of power, a full-color UI, theme changing capabilities, many modes such as TCR, a USB charging system, a replay function, and exquisite leather grip.
- This pod system is the first Geekvape Evolv DNA Kit and features 100 watts of power, 21700/18650 battery support, a full temperature control suite, replay mode, boost mode, a 510 adapter, a 0.96" TFT color display screen, a 5mL pod, two mesh coils, complete Escribe customization, and effortless refills.
- The Dovpo Odin features a visually stunning design, a fantastic dual battery configuration, temperature friendly operation, 200 watts of power, a 0.96 inch OLED color display screen, a myriad of safety features and a DNA250C chipset for versatility.
- The Lavabox M is the compact version of Volcano's regular Lavabox. It features a much smaller size, an easy battery panel, can be completely customized and is powered by an Evolv DNA 75 chip.
- This device features 200W of output, a DNA 250C chipboard, a full-color display, lots of modes, dual 18650 batteries support, micro USB charging, replay functionality, and classic design.
- This mod features an Evolv DNA75C chipset, 75 watts of power, versatile temperature control, single 18650 battery support, USB charging, a 0.96 inch full color TFT display screen, a replay feature, and a myriad of safety features.