Here’s a great deal on the tiny Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC Box Mod or Full Kit.
Just as its name indicates, the iStick Pico is a tiny and compact vaping kit that has massive power for its size as well as innovative technology. It includes the iStick Pico 75W box mod and the Melo 3 Mini tank. You can get it in several colors: black, grey, silver, white and fuchsia.
The Pico Mod is constructed from stainless steel and with dimensions of just 45.2mm x 23.2mm x 70.6mm, it is quite compact. The mod has a maximum output power of 75W which is quite high for its small form factor. It is a temperature control capable device in the range of 200℉ to 600℉. TC mode works with nickel, titanium and stainless steel coil heads or you can customize for your particular TC heating coils by going into TCR mode. The unit can also fire all the way down to 0.05Ω, so you can use it with other sub ohm atomizers. The Pico is powerwed by one external 18650 battery cell which is easily swapped out by removing the battery cap.
The Melo 3 Mini sub ohm tank is constructed of stainless steel tank and features a with a capacity of 2ml. It has a top fill setup so adding e-liquid is quite easy as the tank never has to be removed from the mod to refill. Simply remove the top cap and you are good to go. The tank also features hidden adjustable airflow to ensure you can customize your vape experience.
Overall the iStick Pico Kit looks like an amazing device to take with you out of the house. With adequate power, temperature control and a top filling sub ohm atomizer, you simply can’t go wrong getting this kit.
iStick Pico Box Mod Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 45.2mm x 23.2mm x 70.6mm
- 510 threaded connection
- Powered by one external 18650 battery (25A or higher)
- Easy screwed battery cap
- Modes: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni/Ti/SS/TCR-M1,M2,M3) Mode
- Power range: 1W to 75W
- Temperature range: 100℃ to 315℃ or 200℉ to 600℉
- Power mode resistance range: 0.1Ω to 3.5Ω
- TC mode resistance range: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
- Ventilation holes
- Firmware upgradable
Melo III Mini Tank Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 22.1mm x 55.1mm
- Chassis constructed from 304 stainless steel
- 510 threaded connection pin
- Tank capacity: 2 ml
- Hidden adjustable airflow
- Completely detachable for cleaning & maintenance