Geekvape Aegis Boost: 1500mAh/3.7mL Waterproof Mesh Pod Kit
Here are cheap deals for the Geekvape Aegis Boost, the latest release in the long line of waterproof, shockproof and dustproof Aegis devices by Geekvape. The Boost also features a portable lightweight design, a 1500mAh internal battery, fast firing, an OLED display, almost instant firing, mesh coils, 3.7mL refillable pods, a top fill method, a wide range of protections and RDTA compatibility. This item is for sale in black, gunmetal, blue, red and rainbow.
Update: Also check out the new Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus.
Waterproof, Dustproof & Shockproof
As is the case with all Aegis mods, the Boost pod kit is IP67 waterproof. This indicates that the device is completely protected from dust and that it can endure being immersed in up to 1m or 3.3 feet of motionless water for as long as 30 minutes. And, it is also shockproof, so you shouldn’t worry too much if it is accidently dropped.
Light Portable Design
The Geekvape Boost’s has a very similar appearance to devices such as the Aegis, Aegis Mini, Aegis Solo, and Aegis Squonk mods. With dimensions of 106.8mm x 27.7mm x 39.2mm, the device is portable and lightweight. The SLI silicon coating over an alloy body with a leather grip and aluminum accent lines results in an incredible appearance and ergonomic hand feeling. You may choose from Aura Glow, Almighty Blue, Space Black, Devil Red, and Gunmetal colors. On the control face, you will find a 0.42 inch OLED display screen with a horizontal menu and crystal clear vape data. At the top, there’s a stainless bezel with a 510 connection.
Powered by an internal 1500mAh battery for 40 watts of maximum output, the Geekvape Aegis Boost features long vape times without a recharge. Charging the cell occurs via a 1.5A/5V micro USB interface which results in fast charging or plug the port into your computer with the included cable for effortless firmware upgrades. The device features an AS chipset that permits superfast firing, in less than 0.08 seconds, for fast flavorful vapor production. The chipboard further allows for safety features including short circuit protection, over-discharge protection, overcharge protection, high current protection, high temperature protection, and switch timeout protection.
Compatible With Refillable Pods Or RDTA
The pod that is included with purchase features a 3.7mL juice capacity and an effortless top fill system to prevent the need to remove the cartridge from the mod section to add juice to the reservoir. Each pod has an integrated 0.6ohm KA1 mesh coil that fires in the range of 20 to 25 watts and should produce adequate flavor and vapor thanks to its mesh heating element. For those of you who prefer to build coils, the Boost is also compatible with rebuildable dripping tank atomizers (RDTA), which is quite unique for a pod system.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 106.8mm x 27.7mm x 39.2mm
- Zinc alloy chassis
- Food grade silicone
- Top grain leather
- Die-casting aluminum accent line
- SS bezel
- Colors options: Gunmetal, Space Black, Aura Glow, Devil
- Dustproof (IP67)
- Withstands dust & dirt
- Simple maintenance
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Immerse in 1m/3.3ft of standingwater for 30 minutes
- 0.42″ OLED display screen
- 1500mAh integrated battery
- 1.5A/5V USB charging system
- New AS chipset
- 0.08s firing speed
- Power output range: 5W to 40W
- Output voltage range: 1V to 6V
- Input voltage range: 3.0V to 4.25V
- Firmware updates via micro USB port
- Safety protections
- Switch timeout
- Short circuit
- Compatible with pods or RDTA
- Pod capacity: 3.7mL
- Easy top fill port
- DTL or MTL
- Coil: 0.6Ω KA1 Mesh Coil | 20W to 25W
In The Package
With purchase, you will receive the Geekvape Aegis Boost, a 3.7mL pod with 0.6ohm mesh coil, a micro USB charging cable, and a user manual.
- This brand new pod system features an exquisite design, resin finish options, a 950mAh integrated battery, micro USB charging
- This affordable AIO setup features dragon texture skin, a battery LED, a 480mAh integrated battery, flavor boost tech, MTL style vaping from a 1.3ohm coil, and 2mL juice capacity.
- This device features ultra-thin design, 6mL capacity pods, air series coils, type-C charging of a 1500mAh battery, 60 watts of power and a puff-activated system
- The Drag X features a 4.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 sub-ohm coils, 80 watts of power, type-C charging, fast firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, mesh coils, an RBA option, and a single 18650 battery.
- The Drag S features a 4.5mL pods, easy refills, 2 included coils, 60 watts of output, a type-C USB port, charging, instant firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, and a 2500mAh internal battery.
- This new pod kit features a plethora of modes including temperature, a single 18650 battery, 80 watts of power, a 0.96 display screen, a type-C charging port, mesh coils, and an RBA head, 4mL capacity pods, and easy refills.
- This Mod Pod System Kit features adjustable wattage in the range of 5 to 40 watts, a full-color TFT screen, a single 18650 battery (not included), USB charging, 4.8mL pods, and two sub-ohm coils.
- This new mod style pod kit features a 1200mAh integrated battery, 3.5mL pods, 30 watts of power, 3 power settings, type-C charging, 0.6ohm GTX mesh coil and a 1.2ohm coil for nic salts.