Geekvape Aegis Boost: 1500mAh/3.7mL Waterproof Mesh Pod Kit
Here are cheap deals for the Geekvape Aegis Boost, the latest release in the long line of waterproof, shockproof and dustproof Aegis devices by Geekvape. Now also available is the Geekvape Aegis Boost Luxury Edition kit which includes a lanyard, a keyring, and a Boost figure. The Boost features a portable lightweight design, a 1500mAh internal battery, fast firing, an OLED display, almost instant firing, mesh coils, 3.7mL refillable pods, a top fill method, a wide range of protections and RDTA compatibility. This item is for sale in black, gunmetal, blue, red and rainbow.
Update: Check out the deals below for the Geekvape Aegis Boost Luxury Edition or the new Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus.
Waterproof, Dustproof & Shockproof
As is the case with all Aegis mods, the Boost pod kit is IP67 waterproof. This indicates that the device is completely protected from dust and that it can endure being immersed in up to 1m or 3.3 feet of motionless water for as long as 30 minutes. And, it is also shockproof, so you shouldn’t worry too much if it is accidently dropped.
Light Portable Design
The Geekvape Boost’s has a very similar appearance to devices such as the Aegis, Aegis Mini, Aegis Solo, and Aegis Squonk mods. With dimensions of 106.8mm x 27.7mm x 39.2mm, the device is portable and lightweight. The SLI silicon coating over an alloy body with a leather grip and aluminum accent lines results in an incredible appearance and ergonomic hand feeling. You may choose from Aura Glow, Almighty Blue, Space Black, Devil Red, and Gunmetal colors. On the control face, you will find a 0.42 inch OLED display screen with a horizontal menu and crystal clear vape data. At the top, there’s a stainless bezel with a 510 connection.
Powered by an internal 1500mAh battery for 40 watts of maximum output, the Geekvape Aegis Boost features long vape times without a recharge. Charging the cell occurs via a 1.5A/5V micro USB interface which results in fast charging or plug the port into your computer with the included cable for effortless firmware upgrades. The device features an AS chipset that permits superfast firing, in less than 0.08 seconds, for fast flavorful vapor production. The chipboard further allows for safety features including short circuit protection, over-discharge protection, overcharge protection, high current protection, high temperature protection, and switch timeout protection.
Compatible With Refillable Pods Or RDTA
The pod that is included with purchase features a 3.7mL juice capacity and an effortless top fill system to prevent the need to remove the cartridge from the mod section to add juice to the reservoir. Each pod has an integrated 0.6ohm KA1 mesh coil that fires in the range of 20 to 25 watts and should produce adequate flavor and vapor thanks to its mesh heating element. For those of you who prefer to build coils, the Boost is also compatible with rebuildable dripping tank atomizers (RDTA), which is quite unique for a pod system.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 106.8mm x 27.7mm x 39.2mm
- Zinc alloy chassis
- Food grade silicone
- Top grain leather
- Die-casting aluminum accent line
- SS bezel
- Colors options: Gunmetal, Space Black, Aura Glow, Devil
- Dustproof (IP67)
- Withstands dust & dirt
- Simple maintenance
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Immerse in 1m/3.3ft of standingwater for 30 minutes
- 0.42″ OLED display screen
- 1500mAh integrated battery
- 1.5A/5V USB charging system
- New AS chipset
- 0.08s firing speed
- Power output range: 5W to 40W
- Output voltage range: 1V to 6V
- Input voltage range: 3.0V to 4.25V
- Firmware updates via micro USB port
- Safety protections
- Switch timeout
- Short circuit
- Compatible with pods or RDTA
- Pod capacity: 3.7mL
- Easy top fill port
- DTL or MTL
- Coil: 0.6Ω KA1 Mesh Coil | 20W to 25W
In The Package
With purchase, you will receive the Geekvape Aegis Boost, a 3.7mL pod with 0.6ohm mesh coil, a micro USB charging cable, and a user manual.
- The Power 2 Kit features an 80 watt mod with massive 5000mAh integrated battery, while the Power 2C version can fire with 160 watts of power, but you'll need to insert two 18650 batteries.
- The new Drag Max Mod features dual 18650 battery support, a 2amp lightning-fast charging system, 177 watts of output, incredible flavor production, brand new GENE.FAN 2.0 chipset, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for vape veterans, and a full-color display screen. The Drag Max Kit includes a Pnp Pod and features 2 sub ohm coils, easy refills, and a 4.5mL juice capacity.
- The RPM 2S features a single 18650 battery, MTL/DTL type vaping, mesh coils for flavorful/massive vapor, Type-C charging system, 7mL capacity cartridges, and a power mode that tops out at 80 watts.
- The mod features portability, a full-color screen, 18650/21700 battery support, TC mode, TCR mode, power mode, and USB-C charging. Meanwhile, the pod in the kit has a 5mL juice reservoir, a 0.15ohm mesh coil, a 0.5ohm mesh coil, adjustable air intake, and easy bottom-fill system.
- This kit features an internal 3000mAh cell, USB-C charging, 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a full-color TFT display, 4mL refillable cartridges, ultra boost mesh coils, and an RBA option.
- This pod mod kit features an embedded IML screen, 4mL capacity pods, easy refills, 80 watts of max output, variable wattage mode, and mesh coils for direct-to-lung vaping.
- This is the smaller version of the Wismec R80 and features a 1700mAh internal battery, variable wattage mode, 40 watts of power, 3mL pods, a sub-ohm mesh coil, a 0.80ohm nic salt coil, a color display, and fast 2 amp charging.
- This new pod system features an American football shaped theme, premium material, three voltage settings, adjustable airflow control, a 540mAh integrated battery, 0.8ml capacity refillable pods and nicotine salt based support.