Geekvape Aegis Boost: 1500mAh/3.7mL Waterproof Mesh Pod Kit
The Geekvape Aegis Boost is the latest release in the long line of waterproof, shockproof and dustproof Aegis devices by Geekvape. The Boost also features a portable lightweight design, a 1500mAh internal battery, fast firing, an OLED display, almost instant firing, mesh coils, 3.7mL refillable pods, a top fill method, a wide range of protections and RDTA compatibility. This item is very popular and keeps going out of stock everywhere, so hurry if you want one.
Waterproof, Dustproof & Shockproof
As is the case with all Aegis mods, the Boost pod kit is IP67 waterproof. This indicates that the device is completely protected from dust and that it can endure being immersed in up to 1m or 3.3 feet of motionless water for as long as 30 minutes. And, it is also shockproof, so you shouldn’t worry too much if it is accidently dropped.
Light Portable Design
The Geekvape Boost’s has a very similar appearance to devices such as the Aegis, Aegis Mini, Aegis Solo, and Aegis Squonk mods. With dimensions of 106.8mm x 27.7mm x 39.2mm, the device is portable and lightweight. The SLI silicon coating over an alloy body with a leather grip and aluminum accent lines results in an incredible appearance and ergonomic hand feeling. You may choose from Aura Glow, Almighty Blue, Space Black, Devil Red, and Gunmetal colors. On the control face, you will find a 0.42 inch OLED display screen with a horizontal menu and crystal clear vape data. At the top, there’s a stainless bezel with a 510 connection.
Powered by an internal 1500mAh battery for 40 watts of maximum output, the Geekvape Aegis Boost features long vape times without a recharge. Charging the cell occurs via a 1.5A/5V micro USB interface which results in fast charging or plug the port into your computer with the included cable for effortless firmware upgrades. The device features an AS chipset that permits superfast firing, in less than 0.08 seconds, for fast flavorful vapor production. The chipboard further allows for safety features including short circuit protection, over-discharge protection, overcharge protection, high current protection, high temperature protection, and switch timeout protection.
Compatible With Refillable Pods Or RDTA
The pod that is included with purchase features a 3.7mL juice capacity and an effortless top fill system to prevent the need to remove the cartridge from the mod section to add juice to the reservoir. Each pod has an integrated 0.6ohm KA1 mesh coil that fires in the range of 20 to 25 watts and should produce adequate flavor and vapor thanks to its mesh heating element. For those of you who prefer to build coils, the Boost is also compatible with rebuildable dripping tank atomizers (RDTA), which is quite unique for a pod system.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 106.8mm x 27.7mm x 39.2mm
- Zinc alloy chassis
- Food grade silicone
- Top grain leather
- Die-casting aluminum accent line
- SS bezel
- Colors options: Gunmetal, Space Black, Aura Glow, Devil
- Dustproof (IP67)
- Withstands dust & dirt
- Simple maintenance
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Immerse in 1m/3.3ft of standingwater for 30 minutes
- 0.42″ OLED display screen
- 1500mAh integrated battery
- 1.5A/5V USB charging system
- New AS chipset
- 0.08s firing speed
- Power output range: 5W to 40W
- Output voltage range: 1V to 6V
- Input voltage range: 3.0V to 4.25V
- Firmware updates via micro USB port
- Safety protections
- Switch timeout
- Short circuit
- Compatible with pods or RDTA
- Pod capacity: 3.7mL
- Easy top fill port
- DTL or MTL
- Coil: 0.6Ω KA1 Mesh Coil | 20W to 25W
In The Package
With purchase, you will receive the Geekvape Aegis Boost, a 3.7mL pod with 0.6ohm mesh coil, a micro USB charging cable, and a user manual.
- The new pod system features an improved 3ml juice capacity, a massive 1100mAh battery with micro USB charging, a 0.6ohm mesh coil or 1.4ohm coil for nic salt juices, an improved mouthpiece, extreme portability, multiple safety features and a color LED battery life indicator.
- This new pod system features a box mod style design, a full-color display screen, adjustable power up to 40 watts, an integrated 1500mAh battery, micro USB charging, 5.5mL pods with easy refill system, and regular/nic salt e-juice compatibility.
- This pod kit features a Yihi SXK1 chipset, medium and high wattage operating modes, 2ml refillable pods with easy bottom fill system, adjustable airflow control, 1ohm SS coils for use with nic salts, a 750mAh integrated battery, an LED battery indicator, a micro USB charging port, a pod viewing port and safetyprotections.
- This upgraded device is powered by a single 18650 battery or a 3000mAh integrated battery, 5mL capacity refillable pods versus 4.3mL, and has 80 watts of maximum power, instead of 40 watts. Additionally, the RPM80 features a full color display, variable wattage settings and new mesh coils for exquisite flavor and vapor.
- With this Nord 2, Smok has improved the integrated battery capacity from 1100mAh to 1500mAh and the pods can now hold up to 4.5mL of e-liquid for all day vaping, without a recharge or refill. Additionally, the Nord V2 features a mesh sub ohm coil, a MTL coil for nicotine salt vaping, an RBA option, upgraded software, new finish colors, 40 watts of adjustable power, fast 2 amp charging, a 0.69 OLED screen, and a plethora of safety features.
- Here's a BOGO deal for the Augvape Tuglyfe Ultra Portable Pod System Kit. It features a 300mAh integrated battery, onboard charging, a battery LED, 2mL capacity pods, easy refills, 2ohm coils for nic salt vaping, and a plethora of safety protections.
- It features a detachable tank design, user adjustable airflow, 4x ohm-dependent firing modes, DTL and MTL coil configurations + Nautilus coil compatibility, gold drip tip, dry burn protection, and it's all powered by a single 18650 battery (USB Type-C port for charging).
- this kit features high quality materials, a 950 mAh internal battery, 24 watts of output, 5 output power levels, mesh coils for flavor and vapor, and 2ml refillable pods.