Here are cheap deals to purchase the Geekvape T200 Box Mod or Geekvape T200 Kit. The mod features a large responsive touchscreen with 4 UI themes, an IP68 waterproof rating, a 200W AS Chip 3.0, many modes, including power & temperature control, and dual 18650 battery support. The kit includes the Z-Tank with a 5.5mL juice capacity, an effortless top-fill method, top airflow, top-to-bottom airflow, and Z-series coils.
T200 Box Mod
The Geekvape T200 is the first touchscreen box mod in the waterproof Aegis line of vape mods, and it does not disappoint. On the front of the vape mod, there’s a massive 2.4-inch full-color display screen that is said to be easy to use as it is very responsive to the touch. Simply clasp it in one hand while easily selecting mode, adjusting power, or changing the settings. Best of all, there are 4 striking UI themes for a personalized user interface appearance.
Inside the T200, an AS-Chip 3.0 chipboard permits up to 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries that are rechargeable via a convenient USB-C interface. The chipset also permits the box mod to operate in many modes, including smart, power, professional, temperature control, and bypass. While using the smart mode, the device automatically sets the best power level for efficient vapor production and to prevent burnt coils.
With an IP-68 rating, this box mod is waterproof, which means it may be in fresh water for up to 30 minutes without damaging the chipset. On top of that, the mod is dust and shock-resistant, so feel free to take it to the pool or use it in bad weather conditions and other harsh settings. Appearance-wise, this kit looks modern and is for sale in rainbow, azure blue, claret red, navy blue, blackish green, black, or silver.
The Geekvape T200 Starter Kit includes the Z Sub-Ohm Tank (2021 Edition) with a 5.5mL juice capacity and an easy top-fill system that minimizes spillage. Airflow is directed at the coils from both the top and top-to-bottom to produce big flavor and huge vapor from this leakproof atomizer.
The coils used with the T200 are Z Series coils, the same type found in other Geekvape kits like the Aegis Legend, the L200, and Aegis X. With purchase, you’ll get the 0.15ohm Z coil with a power range of 70 to 85 watts, as well as the 0.4ohm version that operates between 50 and 60 watts. Best of all, the coils use a quick push/pull replacement method that is also mess-free.
Features & Specifications
Geekvape T200 Mod
- Dimensions: 31.12mm x 56.05mm x 141.25mm (with tank installed)
- 2.4″ TFT touchscreen
- 4 UI themes
- Highly responsive
- One-hand operation
- Adust power, select mode, change settings
- Color finish options: azure blue, claret red, rainbow, navy blue, blackish green, black, silver
- IP-68 rating
- Dust resistant
- Shock resistant
- AS-Chip 3.0
- Stable operation
- Modes: Power, TC-SS, TC-TCR, VPC, Smart, Bypass
- Power output range: 5W to 200W (1W increments)
- Maximum Output Current: 45A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 12V
- Resistance range: 0.1Ω – 2.0Ω
- Operating Temperature: 10°C~60°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~70°C
- Relative Humidity: 45%RH~75%RH
- Natural cooling
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries
- Bottom panel for battery access
- USB-C charging port
- Charging cable included
Geekvape T200 Kit (Z-Tank)
- Diameter: 26mm
- Made from SS with Silica glass tube
- 5.5mL juice capacity
- Easy top-fill system (dual ports)
- Top-to-bottom airflow
- Push/pull coil installation
- 810 drip tip
- 510 threaded connection
- Geekvape Z Series Coil
- Pre-installed:0.15Ω | 70W-85W
- Extra coil:0.4Ω | 50W-60W
In The Box (Kit)
- Geekvape T200 Mod
- Geekvape Z Tank
- 5.5mL Glass Tube
- USB-C Cable
- 0.15Ω Z-Series Coil
- 0.4Ω Z-Series Coil
- Extra parts
- The Scar Mini Box Mod features 80 watts of power, a convenient top battery slot, a single 18650 battery, Type-C charging, an ergonomic design, metal with leather finishes, multiple protections, and waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design.
- This B60 features a waterproof design, 60 watts of power, a 2000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, a boost mode for maximum vapor production, a 0.96" curved display screen, a smart mode for coil longevity, a lock slider, buck-boost for stable performance, a 5ml capacity pod, adjustable airflow, and B series coils.
- The L200 features lighter/smaller construction than its predecessors, a physical lock button, a 1.08-inch full-color display screen, a premium leather grip, a charging port with flip cover, an improved IP68 water resistance rating, improved shock resistance, 200 watts of power, wide-ranging temperature control, an effortless USB port & cover, and dual 18650 batteries support.
- This tiny pod kit features an 800mAh integrated battery, 30 watts of power, auto output adjustments, water resistance, dust resistance, shock resistance, durability, 2mL pods with integrated coils, adjustable airflow control, and a lanyard.
- The Boost also features a portable lightweight design, a 1500mAh internal battery, fast firing, an OLED display, almost instant firing, mesh coils, 3.7mL refillable pods, a top fill method, a wide range of protections and RDTA compatibility.
- The S100 Box Mod features a compact body, 100 watts of power, a 1.08 inch display screen, 6 color options, an IP68 waterproof rating, dust/shock resistance, a Type-C charging system, and an external 18650 battery with easy access.