Here’s a discount for the Joyetech Cuboid Pro Box Kit. It features a large full-color touch screen TFT display, customizable backgrounds, 200 watts of power, a full temperature control suite including TCR, low 0.05ohm atomizer resistance, dual 18650 batteries, and fast 2 amp charging. This setup is outdated, so check newer box mods.
Cuboid Pro Overview
The Cuboid Pro is the latest box mod from Joyetech and looks amazing. It features a large 2.4-inch TFT responsive color screen, changeable wallpaper, a customizable screen saver, a pedometer, 200 watts of power, temperature modes, TCR, preheat modes, and fast charging, and it can be used as a power bank.
At first glance, the mod looks an awful lot like the Smok G-Priv with modern rounded corners in a compact — almost square — form factor with a large screen on the front. The mod’s colors are versatile, with yellow, red, silver, black, and blue options. The device’s dimensions come in 56.0mm x 30.0mm x 85.0mm, so it is rather wide but not tall. At the top, you will find an exquisite 510 connector that is spring-loaded for perfect atomizer installs and can handle connection pins up to 5.5mm in length and atomizers with diameters of up to 25mm.
There are two firing buttons located on opposite sides of the unit. One is a conventional fire button, while the other is built with Taptec technology — the same is the Cuboid Tap — which is a pressure-sensitive system. By applying pressure in a particular sequence, you may perform functions such as adjusting settings, turning the mod on/off, setting values, firing, and much more. To engage the Taptec system, turn on the TAP option on the vapor hub menu.
The center of this box mod is the 2.4-inch touch screen encompassing almost the entire front of the device. The display is state-of-the-art on both the hardware and software levels, has a 320 x 420 dpi resolution, and features an easy, convenient menu. When touching the display, the mod is said to respond well, and its menu system is very similar to smartphones. The home screen shows icons and vape data, all organized for easy access. Changing modes is as easy as tapping the cloud icon or clicking the +/- icons to adjust temperature or wattage. The background of the UI can also be customized to your liking by uploading up to 100 photos and choosing your favorite wallpaper. The device also supports screensavers that can be set to the photos you have added or be a digital or analog clock.
The box mod also has a built-in pedometer that will keep track of the number of steps and your distance traveled. And it will count your puffs taken or limit them according to your settings.
The Cuboid Pro utilizes dual 18650 batteries. A hinged battery door that flips open can access them at the bottom. On-board charging technology via the USB port occurs at two amps of current for topping off the cells as fast as possible. Or you can put the box mod in reverse charging mode if your phone or tablet needs an emergency charge.
On the technical level, this device is quite capable with 200 watts of maximum output, temperature control up to 600 Fahrenheit, low atomizer resistance down to 0.05ohm, and several preheating settings. Available modes include power mode, triple temperature modes (titanium, nickel, stainless steel), and three memory slots to set TCR values for your particular coil. Many safety protections — reverse battery protection, dual circuit protection, over-charging protection, and over-discharging protection — ensure that operation is always reliable and safe.
Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 56.0mm x 30.0mm x 85.0mm
- Colors: blue, yellow, silver, red, black
- Compatible with 4.0mm to 5.5mm deep/25mm diameter atomizers
- Conventional fire button
- Fire button with TAPTEC technology
- 2.4-inch full-color touch screen TFT display
- Resolution: 320 x 240 dpi
- Responsive/easy menu system with icons and vape data
- Customize background wallpaper
- Upload up to 100 pictures
- Screen saver: analog clock, digital clock, or photos
- Pedometer: keep track of steps/distance
- Puff counter: keep track of puffs and/or limit puffs
- Operating modes: Power/Temp (Ni, Ti, SS316)/TCR (M1/M2/M3)/Power bank mode
- Power output range: 1W to 200W
- Power mode resistance range: 0.10Ω to 3.50Ω
- TC resistance range: 0.05Ω to 1.50Ω
- Temperature control range: 100°C to 315°C or 200°F to 600°F
- Maximum output current: 50A
- Maximum output voltage: 9V
- Utilizes dual high rate 18650 cells
- 2A micro USB charging
- Hinged bottom battery door
- Use as a power bank
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over-charging protection
- Over-discharging protection
- Dual circuit protection
- Firmware upgrades