Here’s a discount for the Joyetech Cuboid Pro Box Mod or Kit. It features a large full color touch screen TFT display, customizable backgrounds, 200 watts of power, a full temperature control suite including TCR, low 0.05ohm atomizer resistance, dual 18650 batteries and fast 2 amp charging.
The Cuboid Pro is the latest box mod from Joyetech and looks to be amazing. It features a large 2.4 inch TFT responsive color screen, changeable wallpaper, customizable screen saver, pedometer, 200 watts of power, temperature modes, TCR, preheat modes, fast charging and can be used as a power bank.
At first glance, the Cuboid Pro looks an awful lot like the Smok G-Priv with a modern rounded corners in a compact — almost square — form factor with a large screen on the front. The mod’s colors are versatile with yellow, red, silver, black and blue options. The dimensions of the device come in 56.0mm x 30.0mm x 85.0mm so it is rather wide, but not tall. At the top, you will find an exquisite 510 connector that is spring-loaded for perfect atty installs and can handle connection pins up to 5.5mm in length and atomizers with diameters of up to 25mm.
There’s two firing buttons on the located on opposite sides of the unit. One is a conventional fire button, while the other one is built with Taptec technology — the same is the Cuboid Tap — which is a pressure sensitive system. By applying pressure in a particular sequence, you may perform functions such as adjusting settings, turning the mod on/off, set values, firing and much more. To turn on the Taptec system, simply turn on the TAP option on the vapor hub menu.
The center of this box mod is the 2.4 inch touch screen that encompasses almost the entire front of the Cuboid Pro Box Mod. The display is state-of-the art on both the hardware and software levels, has a resolution of 320 x 420 dpi and features an easy menu that is convenient to operate. When touching the display, the mod is said to respond well and its menu system is very similar to smart phones. The home screen shows icons, as well as vape data, all organized for easy access. Changing modes is as easy as tapping the cloud icon or click +/- icons to adjust temperature or wattage. The background on the Cuboid Pro can also be customized to your liking by uploading up to 100 photos and choosing your favorite as wallpaper. The device also supports screensavers that can be set to the photos you have added or can be a digital or analog clock.
The box mod also has a built in pedometer that will keep track of the number of steps as well as your distance traveled. And, it will count your puffs taken or limit the puffs according to your settings.
Dual 18650 batteries are utilized by the Cuboid Pro. They can be accessed at the bottom via a hinged battery door that flips open. On-board charging technology via the USB port occurs at a quick 2 amps of current for topping off the cells as fast as possible. Or you can put the box mod in reverse charging mode in case your phone or tablet needs an emergency charge.
On the technical level, this device is quite capable with 200 watts of maximum output, temperature control up to 600 Fahrenheit, low atomizer resistance down to 0.05ohm and a number of preheat settings. Available modes include power mode, triple temperature modes (titanium, nickel, stainless steel) and three memory slots in which you can set TCR values for your particular coil. A number of safety protections — reverse battery protection, dual circuit protection, over-charging protection and over-discharging protection — ensure the Cuboid Pro is always reliable and safe.
Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 56.0mm x 30.0mm x 85.0mm
- Colors: blue, yellow, silver, red, black
- Compatible with 4.0mm to 5.5mm deep/25mm diameter atomizers
- Conventional fire button
- Fire button with TAPTEC technology
- 2.4 inch full color touch screen TFT display
- Resolution: 320 x 240 dpi
- Responsive/easy menu system with icons and vape data
- Customize background wallpaper
- Upload up to 100 pictures
- Screen saver: analog clock, digital clock or photos
- Pedometer: keep track of steps/distance
- Puff counter: keep track of puffs and/or limit puffs
- Operating modes: Power/Temp (Ni, Ti, SS316)/TCR (M1/M2/M3)/Power bank mode
- Power output range: 1W to 200W
- Power mode resistance range: 0.10Ω to 3.50Ω
- TC resistance range: 0.05Ω to 1.50Ω
- Temperature control range: 100°C to 315°C or 200°F to 600°F
- Maximum output current: 50A
- Maximum ouput voltage: 9V
- Utilizes dual high rate 18650 cells
- 2A micro USB charging
- Hinged bottom battery door
- Use as power bank
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over-charging protection
- Over-discharging protection
- Dual circuit protection
- Firmware upgrades