Check out these discounts for the Smok TFV8 X-Baby Tank.
Compared to the TFV8 Big Baby Tank, the X-Baby is slightly taller and has a bigger tank reservoir. The dimensions of the X-Baby come in at 24.5mm x 59mm while the tank capacity is 4ml. Refilling the tank occurs via a patented top fill system that allows the top cap to swivel to expose a large fill port. Stainless steel has been utilized to make the chassis while the tank section is made of temperature resistant glass. Available colors include black, green, gold, blue, red, silver, rainbow and purple.
Dual airflow slots on the Smok X-Baby Tank have been moved to the top of the device, feature an extremely open draw and can be freely adjusted to your favorite setting. In combination with the included black Delrin drip tip, airflow is massive for huge vapor clouds. There’s also optional Resin drip tips in either yellow, purple, blue, green, red or 7-color.
This new tank features a brand new coil system. Pre-installed is the 0.4ohm TFV8 X-Baby Q2 coil that has a power range of 40 to 80 watts and is said to produce deep and rich clouds. Or, use the included 0.25ohm TFV8 X-Baby M2 coil that works well with 3.7 volts mechanical mods (such as the Stick V8) and is said to provides cool/smooth vapor with plenty of flavor. An RBA head is also said to be released very soon.
Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 24.5mm x 59mm
- Weighs 58.5g
- Tank capacity: 4ml
- Hinged top fill system
- Made from stainless steel and glass
- 510 threaded connection
- Colors: purple, black, green, gold, blue, red, silver, rainbow
- Included: wide bore Delrin drip tip
- Optional resin drip tips: 7-color, red, green, yellow, purple, blue
- Dual adjustable top airflow slots
- Pre-installed: 0.4Ω TFV8 X-Baby Q2 Dual Coil / 40W to 80W / Best at 55W to 65W / rich vapor
- Included: 0.25Ω TFV8 X-Baby M2 Dual Coil (works well with 3.7V unregulated mods) / cool & smooth taste
- Coming soon: RBA head
TFV8 X-Baby Review