An amazing deal has just went live for the brand new Authentic Simeiyue SMY 2.4″ Touch Box 100W TC Mod.
Update: This Item Is Out Of Stock Everywhere – Check Similar Touchscreen Mod or Kit Deals Below
The SMY 2.4″ Touch Box is a brand new mod made by Simeiyue. The device is made of carbon fiber and aluminum alloy and it’s a compact and ergonomic. It features an amazingly clear 2.4 inch touch display with HD resolution and incredible color saturation. The screen is very responsive and sensitive to the touch and the background wallpaper is customizable. Just looking and using this device is a pleasure.
The Touch Box has a massive power output of up to 100W and, depending on the coil, can fire atomizers with resistance of just 0.05Ω. This makes it compatible with virtually every atty or sub ohm tank out there. The box mod features temperature control in the range of 200℉-600℉ and supports stainless steel, nickel and titanium coils in TC mode.
The mod is powered by an internal 2600mAh Li battery which is charged with the included USB cable. One of the cool aspects of this box mod is that you can plug into a computer’s USB port and upgrade the firmware to keep up with new technologies.
Overall, SMY’s first touch screen box mod seems to be a winner. If you want a unique box mod with a touch screen that features massive power and low resistance, this mod may be for you. And, it’s sure to be a head turner!
- Dimensions: 53mm x 84.5mm x 24.5mm
- Weighs 175g
- Made of carbon fiber and aluminum alloy
- Ergonomic & portable
- Unique visual experience
- Screen: high HD 2.4″ TFT color screen
- Responsive & sensitive touch screen
- 329 x 240 resolution
- Amazing color saturation
- Customize background picture
- 510 threaded connector
- Powerful 2600mAh internal battery
- Power output range: 3W to 100W
- Temperature range: 90℃-315℃ or 200℉-600℉
- Variable wattage mode resistance range: 0.10Ω to 3.0Ω
- Temperature control resistance range: 0.05Ω to 1.0Ω
- Voltage input range: 3V to 4.2V
- Voltage output range: 0V to 10V
- Firmware upgradable through desktop PC (Windows 7 or higher)
- Safety features: Reverse polarity, short circuit, low resistance, overload, low voltage and over temperature protections