Vandy Vape Jackaroo: 100 Watt/3ML Waterproof/ Shock Resistant Starter Kit
After the success of the waterproof Vandy Vape AP Kit, the company immediately set out to design another setup that is impervious to water. The Jackaroo features IP67 waterproof protection and is also shock resistant. And, it was designed with beautiful resin panels. It also features 100 watts of power and can work with either a 20700, 21700 or 18650 battery. Best of all, it is very portable and also has a chipset that allows for variable wattage, temperature control and DIY modes. Included with the kit is a 3ml tank that is designed with an easy top fill system and includes 0.15ohm and 0.3ohm resistance coils that fire best between 40 and 90 watts.
Update: the Jackaroo is no longer available, but check out the new, more powerful 188W Jackaroo Dual Mod below
Features & Specifications
- Mod materials: zinc alloy and resin
- Tank materials: stainless steel, pyrex and resin drip tip
- Mod size: 33.2mm x 49.8mm x 90mm
- Tank diameter: 23mm
- Battery support: 20700/21700/18650 battery
- Output Power: 5-100W
- Output Voltage: 0.5V-8V
- Max Output Current: 40A
- Atomizer Coils
- 0.15ohm (Best for 50-90W)
- 0.3ohm (Best for 40-60W)
- 3ml juice capacity
- Bottom adjustable airflow
In The Box
- Jackaroo Mod
- Jackaroo Tank
- 1 x 0.15ohm Mesh Coil
- 1 x 0.3ohm Mesh Coil
- 18650 Battery Sleeve Adapter
- Spare Bulb Glass Tube
- Bag Of Accessories
Related Waterproof Mods
- The new box mod features waterproof, dustproof/shockproof design, 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a 1.9" touchscreen, fast firing, a full temperature control suite, TCR mode, passcode functionality, a delicate fire key, multiple protections and fast firing. The TFV16 tank in the kit has a 9mL juice capacity, mesh coils, easy refill system, maximum airflow, and a 16mm resin drip tip.
- The mod features 100 watts of power, waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, 21700/18650 battery support, and several modes including variable wattage, curve modes, bypass, variable wattage, and TCR.
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- The Aegis Hero pod kit features top airflow, a buck-boost system, 45 watts of power, a 1200mAh integrated battery, zero leakage, B-series coils, and 4mL refillable pods. At the time of this deal is posted, we are uncertain if this kit is for sale in the United States due to FDA regulations.
- The Geekvape Aegis Legend is dust proof, waterproof and shock resistant like its predecessor, but features increased maximum power to 200 watts, a full color display, new finishes and combines six different materials to achieve extreme longevity and durability.
- The box mod is shockproof, waterproof, dustproof and features a brand new design, a 2.4 inch full color display screen, a powerful AS2.0 chipset, fast-firing response, stable operation, full temperature control, dual 18650 batteries, several taste modes, first grade safety features, fast micro USB charging, and firmware upgrades. If you buy the Aegis X kit, you'll also receive the Cerberus Tank with a 5.5mL juice capacity, 2 super mesh coils, easy refills and bottom adjustable airflow control.