Here are cheap deals for the Vandy Vape Trident Kit w/ Trident Mesh Tank. This vape system features a waterproof silica gel surface, single 18650 battery support, 100 watts of power with a full battery, an LED with battery power, mesh coils for intense vapor/flavor, a 5mL juice capacity and easy refills.
This kit consist of the Trident Tube Mod and Trident Mesh Tank. The entire setup can be completely disassembled for maintenance or cleaning.
The Trident is constructed with a Silica gel finish which is IP67 waterproof and also offers shock and dust protection. You’ll never have to fear accidently dropping this kit or using it in the rain.
The tank works with integrated mesh replacement coil. This head fires with a 0.15ohm resistance and has an output range of 50 to 90 watts.
Airflow occurs via two air slots located at the bottom. These slots are fully adjustable to ensure you can find your favorite setting.
Refills of the 4mL tank are quite effortless. All you do is unscrew/remove the top cap and squirt e-liquid into the fill port.
You may monitor the charge level of the single 18650 battery via an LED on the fire button. A purple LED means input voltage is above 70%, a blue indicator between 30 and 70 percent while a red light below 30%.
A multitude of safety features include overheat protection, short circuit protection, a battery management system and a 10 second cutoff system.
Accessing the single 18650 cell is done via a bottom cover which unscrews.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 137mm x 27mm
- Max Output Power (Full Battery): 100W
- Working current: < 35A
- Working voltage: 3.2-4.2V
- Coil resistance range: 0.1ohm-3.0ohm
- Output voltage: 2.8-4.0V
- Output modes: Bypass
- Capacity: 5ml (Bulb Tank)
- IP67 Waterproof design
- Silica gel surface
- Shock, Dust and Water Resistant
- Dual Intelligent LED indicators (3 colors)
- Works With One 18650 battery
- Integrated mesh coil produce pure taste
- Bottom airflow system
- Easy Top Fills
In The Box
- Trident Tube Mod
- Trident Tank
- 5ml Bubble Glass Section
- 0.15ohm Mesh Coil
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology
- This kit is very similar to the Smok RPM 100 but has a 3000mAh integrated battery and a reduced output of 85 watts. Additional features include a Type-C charging port, a cartridge with 6mL capacity, two mesh sub-ohm coils, many safety features, and changeable airflow.
- This unique sub-ohm disposable pod kit features 10,000 puffs, a 20mL juice tank, 1.7% nic strength e-liquid for a sub-ohm style vape, 9 flavor options, dual mesh coils, a DTL style puff, and a rechargeable 800mAh battery.
- The mod features 100 watts of max power, 21700/18650 battery support, a C frame design, a 0.96" color display, a Quest 2.0 chipset, tons of vaping modes, and a Type-C charging port. If you get the kit, you'll get a UB Pro Tank with 5ml capacity, easy refills, an 810 drip tip, adjustable airflow control, and UB Pro coils.
- The mod features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, an exquisite appearance, a large fire key, a user-friendly UI, stable operation, 230 watts of power, variable wattage mode, temperature control mode, dual 18650 batteries, and ultra-fast 2 amp charging. The TFV18 has a 7.5mL capacity, effortless refills, a resin drip tip, and meshed coils for instant, flavorful vapor production.
- The mod features 100 watts of power, waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, 21700/18650 battery support, and several modes including variable wattage, curve modes, bypass, variable wattage, and TCR.