Here’s a cheap deal for the VOOPOO ALPHA Zip Mod or Kit. It features 180W of output power, a full temperature control suite, curve modes, a display screen, dual 18650 batteries, a micro USB charging system, and removable panels for easy battery access. The Maat Tank has a 4mL e-liquid capacity, three mesh coil options, adjustable airflow control, and an easy access top fill method.
Features & Specifications
- Alpha Zip Mod
- Measurements: 85mm x 51.3mm x 25.5mm
- Weight: 166.5g
- Construction: Zinc Alloy, Stainless Steel, Plastic
- TC Range: 200°F – 600°F/100°C – 315°C
- Power Range: 5W – 180W
- Battery: 18650 (2x)
- Resistance Range: 0.5ohm – 5.0ohm
- Voltage Output: 0V – 7.5V
- Quiescent Current: <10uA
- Fit modes
- Setting 1: save battery
- Setting 2: flavorful vapor production
- Setting 3: massive vapor
- Maat Tank
- Measurements: 24.5mm x 55.75mm
- Weight: 76g
- Volume: 4mL/2mL (TPD)
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- MT-M1 Coil, 0.13ohm, Single Mesh, 60W – 85W;
- MT-M2 Coil, 0.2ohm, Dual Mesh, 55W – 80W;
- MT-M3 Coil, 0.17ohm, Triple Coil, 65W – 85W
- Air Intake: Centralized Adjustable Airflow
- Easy Access Top Fill Design
- The Drag 3 features leather material, exquisite finish options, 177 watts of power, a full-color display screen, dual 18650 batteries, high burst super mode, USB charging, a TPP pod tank with patented coils, 5.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 mesh coils, and unique airflow.
- The mod features 120W of power, dual 18650 batteries, an ergonomic design, an effortless bottom battery door, a display screen, variable wattage mode, smart mode, and Type-C charging.
- The mod features 177 watts of max power, dual external battery support, many modes including a temperature control setting, three wood and three resin design options, a 3-amp fast charging system, and a full-color screen. The kit includes the brand new Uforce-L Tank with 5.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, adjustable airflow, PNP sub-ohm coils, and an RBA head option.
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- The Argus GT Mod features dual 18650 batteries, 160 watts of power, temperature control mode, type-C recharging, and leather grip. The PnP Pod Tank has a 5mL juice capacity, airflow control, a myriad of coils for MTL, DTL and restricted DTL vaping.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.