Wizman Puff Boy: 200W Gameboy Style Mod w/ Full Color Display & 8-Bit Drawing Board Program
The Puff Boy Mod features a lightweight Nintendo Gameboy-style appearance, 12 different wattage presets, three adjustable power modes, 200 watts of power, a plethora of temperature control modes (Ni200, Ti, SS), a TCR mode, four curve heating options, a full-color 1.3-inch display w/ customizable animated screen saver, an 8-bit drawing board program (draw and set as wallpaper) and dual 18650 batteries (not included). This mod is no longer available so check out other mod deals.
Puff Boy Mod Overview
The Wizman Puff Boy features a retro-style classic gaming design reminiscent of a Gameboy. On the control face, you will see a Nintendo-style appearance alongside a full-color user display screen.
This device uses dual 18650 batteries and can achieve 200 watts of power. A side micro USB charging port allows for fast recharging of the two cells. This high-performance device has 12 presets, three alternate wattage modes, temperature modes, TCR mode, and bypass mode. Color options for the Puff Boy include black, green, silver, and pink/blue.
On the screen, you will see two battery indicators, a puff counter, current mode, real-time voltage, real-time resistance, current heating curve mode, and the set value of power or temperature.
Press the + button on the control pad to change the power or temperature or set the modes. The temperature output unit can be set to Celsius or Fahrenheit and temperature control can work with nickel, titanium, and stainless steel heating elements or use the custom mode (TCR).
The temperature control modes allow manual control of the atomizer’s heating temperature. Additionally, you may set the output to 4 alternate curve heating modes to optimize your vaping experience.
The background has an animated screensaver that can be customized, or you can draw your own wallpaper using an 8-bit drawing board program integrated into the mod. Save your artwork and set it as the background in the settings menu.
Configure the Puff Boy via the settings menu. You can configure the unit displayed (Fahrenheit/Celsius), the mod’s language, and the power saver timer. There are also icons to get information on the Puff Boy or to reset the device to factory settings.
Wizman Puff Boy Features & Specifications
- Lightweight Nintendo Gameboy Style Design
- Mod size: 53mm x 33mm x 88mm
- Color options: black, green, silver, pink/blue
- 510 threaded connection
- Powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (Not Included)
- Micro USB charging system
- Easy battery back panel
- 3 Adjustable Power Modes
- User Adjustable Wattage (200W Max)
- 1.3-inch full-color display
- 8-bit graphics style user interface
- Customizable screen saver
- Power output range: 10W to 200W
- Resistance range: 0.1ohm to 3.0ohm
- Temperature range: 100 to 300 Celsius
- Voltage range: 1.0V to 8.0V
- Stand-by current 450uA
- Three power modes
- Temperature control with titanium, nickel, stainless steel and TCR
- Bypass mode
- Curve heating modes
- It features 10 incredible designs, a full-color display screen, 220 watts of power, a 0.96" TFT color display screen, and various modes, including temperature control.
- The mod features incredible finishes, a Quest 2.0 chipset, 200 watts of power, power mode, temperature control mode, a full-color display screen with three navigation buttons, dual 18650 batteries support, and a USB-C charging port.
- The Smok R-Kiss 2 Mod features dual external 18650 batteries, an IQ-S chipset, a full-color display, 2 amp fast USB-C charging, 200 watts of maximum power, a large lateral fire key, and all-around safety. The Smok R-Kiss 2 Kit includes the brand new TFV18 Mini Tank with 6.5mL capacity, adjustable airflow, sub-ohm meshed coils, and easy refills.
- The ThunderHead Creations Tauren MechBORO Mod features single 18650/21700/20700 battery compatibility, BORO atomizer compatibility, an included build deck, a plethora of safety features, an included 510 build adaptor, and the ability to switch between mech or regulated power.
- The S100 Box Mod features a compact body, 100 watts of power, a 1.08 inch display screen, 6 color options, an IP68 waterproof rating, dust/shock resistance, a Type-C charging system, and an external 18650 battery with easy access.
- The Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Kit CMF Version features a massive 2800mAh battery, 80 watts, a 5mL pod, MTL or DTL puffs, a screen, a 5mL pod, easy refills, and mesh coils.
- The Geekvape AN 2, also known as the Aegis Nano 2, features waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, a 1100mAh battery, 30 watts of output, 2mL pod, adjustable airflow, adjustable power, and a top-fill method.
- The Argus GT Mod features dual 18650 batteries, 160 watts of power, temperature control mode, type-C recharging, and leather grip. The PnP Pod Tank has a 5mL juice capacity, airflow control, a myriad of coils for MTL, DTL and restricted DTL vaping.