Wizman Puff Boy: 200W Gameboy Style Mod w/ Full Color Display & 8-Bit Drawing Board Program
Update: This mod is pretty much out of stock everywhere. Please check the deals below for alternate devices.
The Puff Boy Mod features a lightweight Nintendo Gameboy style appearance, 12 different wattage presets, 3 adjustable power modes, 200 watts of power, a plethora of temperature control modes (Ni200, Ti, SS), a TCR mode, 4 curve heating options, a full color 1.3 inch display w/ customizable animated screen saver, an 8-bit drawing board program (draw and set as wallpaper) and dual 18650 batteries (not included).
The Wizman Puff Boy features a retro-style classic gaming design, reminiscent of a Gameboy. On the control face, you will see a Nintendo style appearance alongside a full-color user display screen.
This device uses dual 18650 batteries and can achieve 200 watts of power. A side micro USB charging port allows for fast recharging of the two cells. This high-performance device has 12 presets, three alternate wattage modes, temperature modes, TCR mode, and bypass mode. Color options for the Puff Boy include black, green, silver and pink/blue.
On the screen, you will see two battery indicators, a puff counter, current mode, real-time voltage, real-time resistance, current heating curve mode, and the set value of power or temperature.
To change the power or temperature or to set the modes, simply press the + button on the control pad. The temperature output unit can be set to either Celsius or Fahrenheit and temperature control can work with nickel, titanium, stainless steel heating elements or use the custom mode (TCR).
The temperature control modes allow for manual control of the atomizer’s heating temperature. Additionally, you may set the output to 4 alternate curve heating modes to optimize your vaping experience.
The background has an animated screensaver that can be customized or you can draw your own wallpaper by use of an 8-bit drawing board program that is integrated into the mod. Save your artwork and set it as the background in the settings menu.
Configure the Puff Boy via the settings menu. Here, you can configure the unit displayed (Fahrenheit/Celsius), the mod’s language, and the power saver timer. There are also icons to get information on the Puff Boy or to reset the device to factory settings.
Wizman Puff Boy Features & Specifications
- Lightweight Nintendo Gameboy Style Design
- Mod size: 53mm x 33mm x 88mm
- Color options: black, green, silver, pink/blue
- 510 threaded connection
- Powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (Not Included)
- Micro USB charging system
- Easy battery back panel
- 3 Adjustable Power Modes
- User Adjustable Wattage (200W Max)
- 1.3-inch full-color display
- 8-bit graphics style user interface
- Customizable screen saver
- Power output range: 10W to 200W
- Resistance range: 0.1ohm to 3.0ohm
- Temperature range: 100 to 300 Celsius
- Voltage range: 1.0V to 8.0V
- Stand-by current 450uA
- Three power modes
- Temperature control with titanium, nickel, stainless steel and TCR
- Bypass mode
- Curve heating modes
- The M100 Mod has an ergonomic design, a large display with a full-color UI, 100 watts of power, a powerful built-in 2500mAh battery, a waterproof design, shock & dust resistance, and a maximum of 100 watts of power.
- This tiny pod kit features an 800mAh integrated battery, 30 watts of power, auto output adjustments, water resistance, dust resistance, shock resistance, durability, 2mL pods with integrated coils, adjustable airflow control, and a lanyard.
- It features the intelligent AS-100 chipset, a single 18650 battery, 100 watts of maximum power, a myriad of modes including power mode, temperate control mode, curve mode, and bypass mode. It is also waterproof, dustproof and shockproof.
- This item features variable wattage mode, TC mode, multiple protections, 60 watts of maximum power, 21700 battery support, and side-by-side atomizer and mod.
- The Scar Mini Box Mod features 80 watts of power, a convenient top battery slot, a single 18650 battery, Type-C charging, an ergonomic design, metal with leather finishes, multiple protections, and waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design.
- The RX Gen3 Box Mod is now available in a more compact version. The RX Gen3 Dual features two 18650 batteries instead of 3, 230 watts of power, versatile temperature control and low resistance down to 0.05ohm.
- The Reuleaux RX G Box Mod features 100 watts of power, a full-color screen, an external 18650 battery (not included), a springloaded fire button, a lock button, a hidden regulatory button, customizable LED lights, and Type-C fast charging.
- The iPower by Eleaf is an 80W box mod that features a massive 5000mAh battery in a portable form factor. It is available in bronze, grey, white, wood grain and brushed silver.