Here’s a cheap deal to buy the Wotofo Recurve V2 RDA at a low price. It features a 2ml deep juice well, restrictive to fully open airflow, a postless deck, 3mm ID coils, 5mm ID coils, two internal airflow adapters for single or dual coil builds, adjustable external honeycomb airflow, compatibility with standard or squonk pin, and a curvy design.
In keeping with the design of the previous device, the Recurve V2 has a curved body and a similar Delrin drip tip. And the color options are also familiar with black, blue, gold, gunmetal, rainbow, and stainless steel options.
Unlike the V1, the V2 is compatible with single and dual-coil builds. When building with a single coil, you may use the 3mm or 5mm ID coils in the package, but dual builds only work with the 5mm versions. See the infographic below for more information.
Two airflow adapters can also be found in the package to ensure you get the flavor you deserve with either single or dual coils. Both heads smooth out the airflow, funnel it directly to the coil, and reduce the chamber size to add flavor to each puff.
But, the dual-build airflow adapter has a larger airflow and is always recommended for 3mm ID coils. Meanwhile, the single-build airflow adapter has a smaller top hole, but it works with both the 3mm and 5mm version of the coils.
Finally, external airflow permits fine-tuning the total air entering the Wotofo Recurve V2 RDA. This is done by just a twist of the chuff cap, which will close or open the honeycomb holes on both sides of the atomizer.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 24.6mm x 35.55mm
- Made from stainless steel
- Color options: rainbow, blue, gold, gunmetal, black, SS
- Curved design
- 810 Delrin drip tip
- Postless build deck
- Single or dual-coil builds
- Dual build: 3mm ID
- Material: Ni80
- Resistance: 20.172
- Inner Core: 28G+38Gx9+28G
- Outer Wire: 366
- Internal Diameter: 3mm
- Power Range: 5-80W
- Best At: 70-78W
- Single build: 5mm ID
- Material: Ni80
- Resistance: 20.650 (single build)
- Inner Core: 26Gx2
- Outer Wire: 38G
- Internal Diameter: 5mm
- Power Range: 5-80W (single build)
- Best At: 65-75W (single build)
- Drip or squonk 510 pin compatible
- German PEEK insulation
- Two internal airflow adapters (single or dual coil)
- Adjustable external honeycomb airflow
- Fully open
- 2mL juice well
- Wotofo Recurve V2 RDA
- 5 mm ID Dual Core Fused Clapton 0.65Ω
- 5 mm Thick Cotton Strip
- 2 x 3 mm ID Framed Staple Clapton 0.33Ω
- 2 x 3 mm Thick Cotton Strip
- 2 x Airflow Adapters
- 5 mm Coiling Rod
- Cross Head Screwdriver
- Allen Key
- Accessory Bag
- This dripper is for sale in 8 colors and features ample space for coil cutting, smoother airflow thanks to round deck posts, honeycomb & slotted airflow settings, dual coil builds, a 5mm deep juice well, a BF & standard pin, and a side-feeding design so that e-juice quickly saturates the cotton.
- The Hellvape Dead Rabbit Pro RDA features a postless build deck with plenty of room to build, three adjustable airflow options, seven exquisite finishes, and two drip tips.
- This device features a dual post deck with a single terminal on each post, single/dual coil compatibility, side mounted headscrews, a 6mm deep juice well, PEEK insulation, bottom adjustable honeycomb airflow, an 810 wide bore resin drip tip and a 510 drip tip adapter.
- Here's a fantastic deal on the Wismec Inde Duo RDTA. This atomizer can be used as an RDA or RTA.
- This rebuildable dripping atomizer features vertical coil installation, four airflow options, top refills, a bottom juice return system and an exquisite design.
- This RDA features a dual coil build deck, DL or RDL style vaping, a 100% metal chassis for incredible conductivity, large post holes, adjustable airflow, and an included BF pin.
- The Digiflavor DROP RDA's build deck is made with quad posts that have one large wire hole each for easy installation of wire. This results in maximum build space and easy trimming of excess wire.
- The RDSA features a dual mesh deck, a 30mm diameter, top-to-side adjustable airflow, bottom adjustable airflow, an 810 drip tip, a standard 510 pin, a squonk pin, and high wattage capability. The Mesh RDSA has similar specs, but it has a simple postless deck with dual mesh strips and side adjustable airflow.