Here are cheap deals for the Dejavu DJV D7. This device features a full color HD touchscreen, 180 watts of power, versatile temperature control, TCR mode, TFR mode, curve modes, dual 18650 batteries, a micro USB charging system and an ergonomic design.
DJV D7 Review
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 50 x 35 x 85mm
- 510 threaded connection
- Durable: military grade abrasive blasting material
- Ergonomic design
- Fashionable appearance
- Advanced Asmodus GX180 UTC touchscreen chipset
- Full color HD touchscreen
- Crystal clear menu system
- Works wit dual 18650 batteries
- Fast Micro USB charging: DC 5V/2A
- Output Power: 5W-180W (power mode), 5W-120W (TCR)
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1ohm-3.0ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 212℉-572℉/ 100℃-300℃
- Max Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Max Output Current: 35.0Amps
- Input Voltage Range: 6.4V-8.4V
- Screen Operating Current: 25mA
- Standby Operating Current: <350uA
- Standby Timeout: 18s
- Puff Time: 10s
- 94% efficient
- Operating modes: Power, Temp, Curve, TCR, TFR
- The Aspire Rover 2 Kit features a 2200mAh battery, up to 40 watts of power, a 4mL juice capacity, easy refills, a type-C reversal charging port, a proprietary ASP chipset, variable wattage mode, variable voltage mode, bypass mode, top adjustable airflow and an incredible design.
- The mod in this starter kit has incredible design finishes, exquisite IML panels, 220W of power, two 18650 cells, haptic feedback, virtual +/- buttons, an AXON chipset, fast charging, an 8mL juice capacity, effortless refills, mesh coils and bottom adjustable airflow.
- The Species features 230 watts of power, a 1.45 inch high definition touch screen, a screen lock button, a brand new user interface, dual 18650 battery compatibility, fast 1.8 amp charging and an effortless bottom battery door, a 5ml tank capacity, a mesh coil with large heating surfaces for excellent vapor with flavor, a 16mm wide bore delrin drip tip and triple bottom adjustable airflow slots.
- The Asmodus Lustro features a full color touch screen display, infrared hands-free operation , a customizable LED stripe, 200 watts of output, firmware upgrades, hyper power savings system, a flash light, taste modes, curve modes and temperature modes including TCR and TFR.
- The Smok G-Priv 2 Luxe Edition features a more deluxe appearance, a prismatic shell, a cobra battery cover, an HD display, an easy to use menu, 230 watts of power and an effortless screen lock/unlock button.
- This new box mod features exquisite patterns, a 2 inch TFT color touch screen, dual 18650 batteries (not included), lightning fast 2.5A charging, instant firing, rock bottom 0.03ohm resistance, curve modes, an OMNI board 4.0 chip board, 220 watts of power and stable operation.