Here are cheap deals for the Dejavu DJV D7. This device features a full color HD touchscreen, 180 watts of power, versatile temperature control, TCR mode, TFR mode, curve modes, dual 18650 batteries, a micro USB charging system and an ergonomic design.
DJV D7 Review
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 50 x 35 x 85mm
- 510 threaded connection
- Durable: military grade abrasive blasting material
- Ergonomic design
- Fashionable appearance
- Advanced Asmodus GX180 UTC touchscreen chipset
- Full color HD touchscreen
- Crystal clear menu system
- Works wit dual 18650 batteries
- Fast Micro USB charging: DC 5V/2A
- Output Power: 5W-180W (power mode), 5W-120W (TCR)
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1ohm-3.0ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 212℉-572℉/ 100℃-300℃
- Max Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Max Output Current: 35.0Amps
- Input Voltage Range: 6.4V-8.4V
- Screen Operating Current: 25mA
- Standby Operating Current: <350uA
- Standby Timeout: 18s
- Puff Time: 10s
- 94% efficient
- Operating modes: Power, Temp, Curve, TCR, TFR
- The mod in this starter kit has incredible design finishes, exquisite IML panels, 220W of power, two 18650 cells, haptic feedback, virtual +/- buttons, an AXON chipset, fast charging, an 8mL juice capacity, effortless refills, mesh coils and bottom adjustable airflow.
- The mod features a large responsive touchscreen with 4 UI themes, an IP68 waterproof rating, a 200W AS Chip 3.0, many modes including power & temperature control, and dual 18650 battery support.
- Asmodus is back with the upgraded version of the Minikin! It features a power increase to 180 watts and is built with a touch screen because of its new GX-180-HT chip.
- It features a full color touch screen, a brand new menu system, a password system, 6 screen color options, a screen lock button, an ergonomic fire key, 219 watts of power, versatile temperature control, dual 18650 batteries, a USB charging system, firmware upgrades, multiple protections, a mesh coil, a ceramic coil, a 6ml juice capacity, effortless refills and a resin drip tip.
- The new box mod features waterproof, dustproof/shockproof design, 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a 1.9" touchscreen, fast firing, a full temperature control suite, TCR mode, passcode functionality, a delicate fire key, multiple protections and fast firing. The TFV16 tank in the kit has a 9mL juice capacity, mesh coils, easy refill system, maximum airflow, and a 16mm resin drip tip.
- This new box mod features exquisite patterns, a 2 inch TFT color touch screen, dual 18650 batteries (not included), lightning fast 2.5A charging, instant firing, rock bottom 0.03ohm resistance, curve modes, an OMNI board 4.0 chip board, 220 watts of power and stable operation.