Here are cheap deals for the Dejavu DJV D7. This device features a full color HD touch screen, 180 watts of power, versatile temperature control, TCR mode, TFR mode, curve modes, dual 18650 batteries, a micro USB charging system and an ergonomic design.
DJV D7 Review
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 50 x 35 x 85mm
- 510 threaded connection
- Durable: military grade abrasive blasting material
- Ergonomic design
- Fashionable appearance
- Advanced Asmodus GX180 UTC touchscreen chipset
- Full color HD touchscreen
- Crystal clear menu system
- Works wit dual 18650 batteries
- Fast Micro USB charging: DC 5V/2A
- Output Power: 5W-180W (power mode), 5W-120W (TCR)
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1ohm-3.0ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 212℉-572℉/ 100℃-300℃
- Max Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Max Output Current: 35.0Amps
- Input Voltage Range: 6.4V-8.4V
- Screen Operating Current: 25mA
- Standby Operating Current: <350uA
- Standby Timeout: 18s
- Puff Time: 10s
- 94% efficient
- Operating modes: Power, Temp, Curve, TCR, TFR
- This mod features an advanced GX-200-UTC chipset, dual 18650 batteries, 200W of max power, an ergonomically shaped design, an HD full-color touchscreen, a full temperature control suite, TCR/TFR functionality, programmable wattage curve mode, micro USB type-C for charging/updates, temperature control presets, vibrational feedback for errors, and an accelerometer to cycle colors displayed on the screen.
- This new box mod features exquisite patterns, a 2 inch TFT color touch screen, dual 18650 batteries (not included), lightning fast 2.5A charging, instant firing, rock bottom 0.03ohm resistance, curve modes, an OMNI board 4.0 chip board, 220 watts of power and stable operation.
- It features a full color touch screen, a brand new menu system, a password system, 6 screen color options, a screen lock button, an ergonomic fire key, 219 watts of power, versatile temperature control, dual 18650 batteries, a USB charging system, firmware upgrades, multiple protections, a mesh coil, a ceramic coil, a 6ml juice capacity, effortless refills and a resin drip tip.
- The Aspire Skystar Box Mod features 210 watts of output, dual 18650 batteries, a 1.3 inch touch screen, a myriad of operating modes and an ergonomic design.
- The Asmodus Spruzza is a squonk mod that features stabilized wood doors, a 6ml internal juice chamber, a 0.91 inch touch screen display, single 18650 battery compatibility, micro USB charging, a myriad of safety features, 80 watts of power and versatile temperature control.
- The Smok G-Priv is a brand new temperature control box mod that features 220W of maximum output power and a touch screen OLED. It is available in black only.