Dovpo MVV II: High Performance Potentiometer-Based Mechanical Mod
The Dovpo MVV 2 is an updated version of the original MVV. This mech mod features dual 18650 batteries (not included), 280 watts of maximum power, 1 to 8 volts range, a more colorful appearance that can be customized, a USB type-C charging port for effortless recharges, a battery LED, a potentiometer for easy voltage adjustments and a multitude of safety protections
At the top of the MVV II, you will find a 510 threaded connection which is spring-loaded to work with a wide range of builds or tanks. The control face features an ergonomic fire button, a battery LED to monitor the charge level of the inserted batteries and a voltage potentiometer for easily changing the current voltage output from the cells.
What’s new with the MVV2 is the newly designed battery cover with new colorful prints that comes in skull, white skull or warrior. This magnetic panel is interchangeable for a personalized appearance. The battery bay stores dual 18650 cells and each slot has clearly market polarities and gold-plated contacts for best conductivity.
Potentiometer & Battery LED
The bottom of the control face is built with a potentiometer. By turning this knob, you may set the mech box mod to one of five voltage levels. An LED right above this dial lights up green for fully charged cells, yellow for half charge remaining and red when it’s time for a recharge. A type-C micro USB port, located underneath the battery cover, makes it easier than ever to plug in the device.
With measurements of 91mm x 53mm x 27mm, the MVV II is about the same size as its predecessor. It is made with a zinc alloy chassis and PC materials.
Power output for this mech mod depends entirely on the charge level of the inserted cells. When they are fully charged, you can get up to 280 watts of power. But, as previously mentioned, only voltage adjustments are possible in the range of 6.4 to 8.4 volts. At 0.08ohm, the device has a low atomizer resistance capability for compatibility with pretty much all your builds, atomizers or tanks. And, unlike other mech mods, the Dovpo MVV 2 features a myriad of safety features such as low voltage protection, overheat protection, overtime protection, and reverse battery protection.
MVV 2 Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 91.0mm x 53.0mm x 27.0 mm
- Made from zinc alloy & PC
- Lacquer-like finish
- 3 new battery panel designs
- White Skull
- Swap out magnetic panel for a brand new appearance
- 510 threaded connection
- Ventilation holes
- Intuitive firing button
- Utilizes dual 18650 cells
- Type-C micro USB charging port (easy to plug in)
- Battery LED: green | yellow | red
- Voltage adjustment knob
- Maximum output wattage: 280W
- Output voltage: 1V to 8V
- Operating voltage: 6.4V to 8.4V
- Safety features
- Reverse battery protection
- Overtime puff protection
- Overheat protection
- Low voltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- Open circuit protection
- Over-temperature protection
- MVV II Device
- Micro USB Type-C Charging CAble
- This new mod features six different mode options, dual 18650 battery support, 162 watts of power and a streamlined design.
- This mod features Amazon Alexa compatibility, voice control, a music player, hands-free function for navigation, 200 watts of maximum power, a wide range of operating modes including TCR, dual 18650 batteries, a 30mm atomizer bezel and a myriad of safety protections.
- The mod features 228 watts of output, tons of replaceable panel/sticker options, dual 18650 batteries and a multitude of protections. The Mechman Mesh Tank features an 810 resin drip tip, bottom adjustable airflow, single or dual mesh coils and an easy refill method.
- This kit features Geekvape's latest chipset, 200 watts of power, exquisite resin panels, a fast 10ms firing response time, low atomizer resistance capability, a full temperature control suite, a myriad of safety features, a full color display, super mesh coils, a 5.5ml tank capacity, dual adjustable airflow inlets and a convenient top fill system.
- This new device is also a Bluetooth speaker with music controls on the mod and features a waterproof/shockproof design, a 2100mAh internal battery, 80 watts of power, a meticulous design, multiple operating modes, low resistance, fast charging and portability.
- The Wismec Luxotic Surface features 80 watts of power, a 6.5mL juice capacity squonk bottle, an 18650 battery, tons of modes, a 0.49 inch OLED screen, faster than ever firing and gorgeous finish patterns on the replaceable panels.
- The Luna Squonker Box Mod features a stabilized wood finish, a 7ml internal bottle, an aesthetic design, a low resistance capability, a myriad of safety features, single 18650 battery compatibility and a battery LED.
- It features a lightweight Nintendo Gameboy style design, 12 different wattage presets, 3 adjustable power modes, 200 watts of power, a plethora of temperature control modes (Ni200, Ti, SS), a TCR mode, 4 curve heating options, a full color 1.3 inch display w/ customizable animated screen saver, an 8-bit drawing board program (draw and set as wallpaper) and dual 18650 batteries (not included).