Dovpo MVV II: High Performance Potentiometer-Based Mechanical Mod
The Dovpo MVV 2 is an updated version of the original MVV. This mech mod features dual 18650 batteries (not included), 280 watts of maximum power, 1 to 8 volts range, a more colorful appearance that can be customized, a USB type-C charging port for effortless recharges, a battery LED, a potentiometer for easy voltage adjustments and a multitude of safety protections
At the top of the MVV II, you will find a 510 threaded connection which is spring-loaded to work with a wide range of builds or tanks. The control face features an ergonomic fire button, a battery LED to monitor the charge level of the inserted batteries and a voltage potentiometer for easily changing the current voltage output from the cells.
What’s new with the MVV2 is the newly designed battery cover with new colorful prints that comes in skull, white skull or warrior. This magnetic panel is interchangeable for a personalized appearance. The battery bay stores dual 18650 cells and each slot has clearly market polarities and gold-plated contacts for best conductivity.
Potentiometer & Battery LED
The bottom of the control face is built with a potentiometer. By turning this knob, you may set the mech box mod to one of five voltage levels. An LED right above this dial lights up green for fully charged cells, yellow for half charge remaining and red when it’s time for a recharge. A type-C micro USB port, located underneath the battery cover, makes it easier than ever to plug in the device.
With measurements of 91mm x 53mm x 27mm, the MVV II is about the same size as its predecessor. It is made with a zinc alloy chassis and PC materials.
Power output for this mech mod depends entirely on the charge level of the inserted cells. When they are fully charged, you can get up to 280 watts of power. But, as previously mentioned, only voltage adjustments are possible in the range of 6.4 to 8.4 volts. At 0.08ohm, the device has a low atomizer resistance capability for compatibility with pretty much all your builds, atomizers or tanks. And, unlike other mech mods, the Dovpo MVV 2 features a myriad of safety features such as low voltage protection, overheat protection, overtime protection, and reverse battery protection.
MVV 2 Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 91.0mm x 53.0mm x 27.0 mm
- Made from zinc alloy & PC
- Lacquer-like finish
- 3 new battery panel designs
- White Skull
- Swap out magnetic panel for a brand new appearance
- 510 threaded connection
- Ventilation holes
- Intuitive firing button
- Utilizes dual 18650 cells
- Type-C micro USB charging port (easy to plug in)
- Battery LED: green | yellow | red
- Voltage adjustment knob
- Maximum output wattage: 280W
- Output voltage: 1V to 8V
- Operating voltage: 6.4V to 8.4V
- Safety features
- Reverse battery protection
- Overtime puff protection
- Overheat protection
- Low voltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- Open circuit protection
- Over-temperature protection
- MVV II Device
- Micro USB Type-C Charging CAble
- The Innokin Liftbox Bastion is a squonker mechanical box mod that features an automatic coil saturation system, an 8ml glass tank, premium materials, 0.1ohm minium resistance and a wide range of safety protections.
- This new device is also a Bluetooth speaker with music controls on the mod and features a waterproof/shockproof design, a 2100mAh internal battery, 80 watts of power, a meticulous design, multiple operating modes, low resistance, fast charging and portability.
- This new device featurs small dimensions, 200 watts of power, power, variable voltage & mechanical modes, dual 18650 batteries, an advanced SEVO chipset, lightning fast firing and multiple safety protections.
- This mod features 220 watts of power, a color screen with watch style interface options, 21700/20700/21700 cells, onboard fastcharging, many safety protections, tons of operating modes, a 4ml juice capacity, easy top fill system, triple bottom adjustable airflow and a mesh coil with easy pull/push installation
- The verstaile kit features a mod that can be used as a regular box mod or squonker, a 7ml squonk bottle, a single 21700 battery (squonk mode) or dual 18650 compatibility (standard mod mode), an interchangeable variable voltage or direct output circuit board, an interchangeable 510 plate, 2 chuff cap options with different airflow settings, a dual post deck with clamp style wire terminals and two drip tip options.
- This semi-mechanical mod features a customizable LED light that encompasses the entire chassis, durable bulletproof polycarbonate material, high electrical conductivity, high performance bypass output, single 18650 battery compatibility, an intuitive mechanical switch, multiple safety protections and almost instant firing, within 0.01s.
- The Timesvape Dreamer 1.5 features a constant contact switch, a pressure relief hole, an insulated top, 21700/20700/18650 battery support, an enhanced 18650 battery adapter, a 27mm diameter, a hybrid 510, and floating battery adjustment.
- This new vape kit features a car themed appearance, portability, a silicone fire button, single 18650 battery compatibility, 80 watts of power, temperature control, bypass mode, a wide range of safety features, a 3.5ml juice capacity and an effortless top fill method.