Dovpo MVV II: High Performance Potentiometer-Based Mechanical Mod
The Dovpo MVV 2 is an updated version of the original MVV. This mech mod features dual 18650 batteries (not included), 280 watts of maximum power, 1 to 8 volts range, a more colorful appearance that can be customized, a USB type-C charging port for effortless recharges, a battery LED, a potentiometer for easy voltage adjustments and a multitude of safety protections
At the top of the MVV II, you will find a 510 threaded connection which is spring-loaded to work with a wide range of builds or tanks. The control face features an ergonomic fire button, a battery LED to monitor the charge level of the inserted batteries and a voltage potentiometer for easily changing the current voltage output from the cells.
What’s new with the MVV2 is the newly designed battery cover with new colorful prints that comes in skull, white skull or warrior. This magnetic panel is interchangeable for a personalized appearance. The battery bay stores dual 18650 cells and each slot has clearly market polarities and gold-plated contacts for best conductivity.
Potentiometer & Battery LED
The bottom of the control face is built with a potentiometer. By turning this knob, you may set the mech box mod to one of five voltage levels. An LED right above this dial lights up green for fully charged cells, yellow for half charge remaining and red when it’s time for a recharge. A type-C micro USB port, located underneath the battery cover, makes it easier than ever to plug in the device.
With measurements of 91mm x 53mm x 27mm, the MVV II is about the same size as its predecessor. It is made with a zinc alloy chassis and PC materials.
Power output for this mech mod depends entirely on the charge level of the inserted cells. When they are fully charged, you can get up to 280 watts of power. But, as previously mentioned, only voltage adjustments are possible in the range of 6.4 to 8.4 volts. At 0.08ohm, the device has a low atomizer resistance capability for compatibility with pretty much all your builds, atomizers or tanks. And, unlike other mech mods, the Dovpo MVV 2 features a myriad of safety features such as low voltage protection, overheat protection, overtime protection, and reverse battery protection.
MVV 2 Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 91.0mm x 53.0mm x 27.0 mm
- Made from zinc alloy & PC
- Lacquer-like finish
- 3 new battery panel designs
- White Skull
- Swap out magnetic panel for a brand new appearance
- 510 threaded connection
- Ventilation holes
- Intuitive firing button
- Utilizes dual 18650 cells
- Type-C micro USB charging port (easy to plug in)
- Battery LED: green | yellow | red
- Voltage adjustment knob
- Maximum output wattage: 280W
- Output voltage: 1V to 8V
- Operating voltage: 6.4V to 8.4V
- Safety features
- Reverse battery protection
- Overtime puff protection
- Overheat protection
- Low voltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- Open circuit protection
- Over-temperature protection
- MVV II Device
- Micro USB Type-C Charging CAble
- The mod by itself features bypass mode, single 18650/20700/21700 battery compatibility, an LED indicator, exquisite workmanship, and a smart protection system. The kit with Siegfried RTA has a 7mL juice capacity, mesh coils, an anti-dry burn system, easy coil building in just 3 steps, and side-adjustable airflow control.
- The Kirin features unregulated output from the battery mod, 18350 or 18650 batteries, a MTL pod (1.2ohm), a DTL pod (0.5ohm), a 2mL juice capacity, bottom refills and easily adjusted bottom airflow.
- Here are cheap deals for the Hugo Vapor Rader ECO 200W Box Mod. This device features 11 exquisite splatter & graffiti finishes, light construction materials, dual 18650 batteries (not included), fast 2 amp charging, 200 watts of power and a multitude of modes including bypass, variable voltage, variable wattage and curve heating.
- This setup features a mech squonk mod with a 6mL juice bottle, 3 easy refill methods, single 18650 battery support, exquisite design, silver contacts for maximum conductivity, a power button with safety switch, and full power passthrough. The Requiem RDA that comes with it has three air settings, airflow directly to the coils, single builds, and 0.26ohm Clapton coils.
- The squonk mod features a color screen, 95 watts of output, waterproof chipboard, durable materials, a full suite of operation modes, Type-C charging, and works with a single 18650, 20700, or 21700 battery. The Requiem RDA has three different airflow settings, direct-to-coil airflow, single coil builds, and Clapton coils.
- The mod features 80 watts of power, variable wattage mode, variable voltage mode, bypass mode, a single 18650 battery, USB-C charging, and a display screen. The Siren3 GTA features a single coil build deck, a MTL style vape, bottom adjustable airflow, and effortless refills.
- This mod kit features 200 watts of power, 21700/20700/18650 battery compatibility, fast 2 amp USB-C charging, variable wattage mode, temperature mode, bypass mode, 4mL juice capability, adjustable airflow control, mesh coils and optional RBA.
- The Aspire Feedlink Revvo Box Mod Squonk Kit consists of the Feedlink mechanical-like squonker coupled with the Revvo Boost Tank. This setup features a 7ml internal silicon e-juice bottle (mod), 4.2 volts of power, 10 second overpuff protection, an ergonomic design, adjustable airflow and a 2ml juice capacity (tank).