Dovpo MVV II: High Performance Potentiometer-Based Mechanical Mod
The Dovpo MVV 2 is an updated version of the original MVV. This mech mod features dual 18650 batteries (not included), 280 watts of maximum power, 1 to 8 volts range, a more colorful appearance that can be customized, a USB type-C charging port for effortless recharges, a battery LED, a potentiometer for easy voltage adjustments and a multitude of safety protections
At the top of the MVV II, you will find a 510 threaded connection which is spring-loaded to work with a wide range of builds or tanks. The control face features an ergonomic fire button, a battery LED to monitor the charge level of the inserted batteries and a voltage potentiometer for easily changing the current voltage output from the cells.
What’s new with the MVV2 is the newly designed battery cover with new colorful prints that comes in skull, white skull or warrior. This magnetic panel is interchangeable for a personalized appearance. The battery bay stores dual 18650 cells and each slot has clearly market polarities and gold-plated contacts for best conductivity.
Potentiometer & Battery LED
The bottom of the control face is built with a potentiometer. By turning this knob, you may set the mech box mod to one of five voltage levels. An LED right above this dial lights up green for fully charged cells, yellow for half charge remaining and red when it’s time for a recharge. A type-C micro USB port, located underneath the battery cover, makes it easier than ever to plug in the device.
With measurements of 91mm x 53mm x 27mm, the MVV II is about the same size as its predecessor. It is made with a zinc alloy chassis and PC materials.
Power output for this mech mod depends entirely on the charge level of the inserted cells. When they are fully charged, you can get up to 280 watts of power. But, as previously mentioned, only voltage adjustments are possible in the range of 6.4 to 8.4 volts. At 0.08ohm, the device has a low atomizer resistance capability for compatibility with pretty much all your builds, atomizers or tanks. And, unlike other mech mods, the Dovpo MVV 2 features a myriad of safety features such as low voltage protection, overheat protection, overtime protection, and reverse battery protection.
MVV 2 Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 91.0mm x 53.0mm x 27.0 mm
- Made from zinc alloy & PC
- Lacquer-like finish
- 3 new battery panel designs
- White Skull
- Swap out magnetic panel for a brand new appearance
- 510 threaded connection
- Ventilation holes
- Intuitive firing button
- Utilizes dual 18650 cells
- Type-C micro USB charging port (easy to plug in)
- Battery LED: green | yellow | red
- Voltage adjustment knob
- Maximum output wattage: 280W
- Output voltage: 1V to 8V
- Operating voltage: 6.4V to 8.4V
- Safety features
- Reverse battery protection
- Overtime puff protection
- Overheat protection
- Low voltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- Open circuit protection
- Over-temperature protection
- MVV II Device
- Micro USB Type-C Charging CAble
- The Azeroth Squonk Mod provides simplicity in a mechanical squonk box mod. This device features a bottom feeding 7ml capacity squeeze bottle, an ultem fire button, a carbon fiber plate, 24 karat gold plated 510 for best electrical conductivity, self adjusting battery pins and works with a single 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery.
- This new device is also a Bluetooth speaker with music controls on the mod and features a waterproof/shockproof design, a 2100mAh internal battery, 80 watts of power, a meticulous design, multiple operating modes, low resistance, fast charging and portability.
- This kit features a portable design, 90 watts of power, a multitude of modes, a single 18650 battery, micro USB charging, a myriad of exquisite finishes, changeable panels, changeable stickers and an RDA with side airflow control and an easy-to-build deck that is compatible with single or dual coils.
- The Wismec Luxotic Squonk Box Kit by Jaybo includes both a box mod and Tobhino BF RDA. This setup features an internal 7.5ml juice bottle, 18650 battery compatibility, 100 watts of output with full battery and unique airflow system.
- The box mod features a portable design, 80 watts of power, low resistance capability, a myriad of modes including temperature or TCR, and a plethora of safety protections. The Eleaf Pesso Tank in the kit comes with a large bubble glass capacity, flavor producing coils, easy refills and dual bottom adjustable airflow control.
- The THC Tauren is a mechanical mod that has a high-end design, is easy to carry and ergonomic. Constructed from pure brass with copper, it is available in the following colors: copper, brass, black copper and black brass.
- It features a lightweight Nintendo Gameboy style design, 12 different wattage presets, 3 adjustable power modes, 200 watts of power, a plethora of temperature control modes (Ni200, Ti, SS), a TCR mode, 4 curve heating options, a full color 1.3 inch display w/ customizable animated screen saver, an 8-bit drawing board program (draw and set as wallpaper) and dual 18650 batteries (not included).
- The Sinuous SW mod kit features a powerful 3000mAh battery, 50W of output, a compact design, a 4ml capacity, a child lock mechanism, a top fill system and produces big flavorful vapor.