Here’s some great deals on the Eleaf iStick Pico Resin Box Mod or Kit.
This new version of the Pico Mod is has dimensions of 45.2mm x 23.2mm x 70.6mm, making it very small to be easily stored in the pocket or purse. The mod is built with a scratch resistant Resin chassis to make it light, durable and comfortable in the hand. Because of the Resin encasement, each pattern and color of the device is unique and results in a psychedellic pattern for a one-of-a-kind look.
The device sports 75 watts of output and is able of temperature control up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Variable temperature is compatible with stainless steel, nickel and titanium heads and a TCR mode allows for precise resistance settings for virtually any coil type. The minimum atomizer resistance comes in at just 0.05ohm for compatibility with a wide range of builds or tanks. The Pico Resin Mod gets its power from a single 18650 cell and can be swapped out via the battery cap next to the 510 atomizer connection at the top. If you don’t possess an external charger, the tiny Resin mod can also be charged via the USB port with the included cable.
If you decide to get the Pico Resin Kit, you will also receive a silver Melo 3 Mini tank with a glass reservoir and stainless steel body. This atomizer can store up to 2ml of e-juice and is conveniently refilled via a top fill system. Adding juice entails simply unscrewing the top cap and adding e-liquid via the large port that encircles the chimney. Airflow is also adjustable and is stealthily hidden to give the tank a more streamlined appearance.
Overall, the resin version of the iStick Pico looks incredible with the psychedellic pattern. And, we already know that from a technical perspective, this mod does not disappoint.
iStick Pico Resin Box Mod Features & Specs
- Measurements: 45.2mm x 23.2mm x 70.6mm
- Light and portable
- Durable/scratch resistant Resin chassis
- Each mod psychedellic pattern
- 510 threaded connection bezel
- Uses a single 18650 battery (25A or higher)
- Micro USB charging
- Upgrade firmware
- Top/screwed battery cap for easy access
- Ouptut modes: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni/Ti/SS/TCR-M1,M2,M3) Mode
- Power output range: 1W to 75W
- Temperature control output range: 100℃ to 315℃ or 200℉ to 600℉
- Power mode resistance range: 0.1Ω to 3.5Ω
- TC mode resistance range: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
Melo III Mini Tank Features & Specs
- Measurements: 22.1mm x 55.1mm
- 304 stainless steel body with pyrex tank
- 2ml reservoir with top fill system
- Large fill port
- 510 threaded connection pin
- Stealth adjustable airflow
- Disassemble for maintenance and cleaning