Eleaf iStick T80: 3000mAh/80W Portable TC Mod or Kit
Here are cheap deals for the Eleaf iStick T80 mod or kit. The box mod features a portable design, 80 watts of power, low resistance capability, a myriad of modes including temperature or TCR, and a plethora of safety protections. The Eleaf Pesso Tank in the kit comes with a large bubble glass capacity, flavor producing coils, easy refills and dual bottom adjustable airflow control.
Available in black, blue, silver, rose gold, grey or red, the iSTick T80 was designed to be portable, yet efficient. It is the follow up to the iStick TC40W and looks quite similar as a result. The scheme is minimalist with a durable aluminum alloy body and delicate finish that feels great to the touch. And, the iStick T80 kit is quite portable thanks to 36mm x 28mm x 130mm dimensions and a weight of only 186g.
On the mod’s control face, there’s an oval-shaped metal fire button, a traditional display screen with horizontally oriented menu system and two ergonomic adjustment buttons. At the bottom, you will find the micro USB type C charging port which makes the iStick T80 easier than ever to plug in for a recharge. The Pesso tank is composed of a mouthpiece, top cap, a 5mL juice reservoir with easy top fill method, an EF coil and a base with adjustable airflow control.
80 Watts Of Power
Inside the iStick T80 Box Mod, there exists a massive 3000mAh internal battery that is easily recharged with the included cable. Power tops out at 80 watts which is decent for a mini mod and there are also several available modes including power, temperature control with nickel, titanium, stainless steel and a TCR mode with 3 memory slots. This makes this setup fantastic for reliable performance when you leave the house.
USB Type-C Charging System
The charging system utilizes a micro USB Type C interface that supports QC3.0/PD3.0 charging protocols. As a consequence, the iStick T80 only takes one hour and 30 minutes to achieve a full charge. And, type C cables are easier to insert making the charging process quite simple.
For safety, the T80 utilizes several safety features including short circuit protection, over 10s puff protection, over-current protection, over-discharge protection and overcharge protection. You may always feel secure while using this new setup.
Kit With Pesso Tank
What’s unique about the Pesso Tank is its coil system that has two options depending on your vape preference. The included EF coil has a 0.3ohm resistance and produces the most possible vapor for huge clouds, while the included EF-M is flavor oriented and is built with a 0.6ohm heating element.
Easy To Swap Coils
Unlike many of the atomizers in the vape marketplace, the Pesso Tank’s coils are easier than ever to swap out thanks to a push/pull system. To replace the coils, simply unscrew the base, pull out the old head and insert a new one. Since it looks like the chamber and coils are seperate, it is also a quite mess-free process.
Although the exact juice capacity of the Pesso tank in the iStick T80 Kit has not yet been revealed, we can see that the capacity will come in around 5mL because the juice reservoir has a bulb style design. Refills are also a breeze: easily push and move the top cap to expose a filling slot that is large enough to simply squirt juice into.
In The Box
With the purchase of an Eleaf iStick T80 Kit, you will receive the iStick T80 Box Mod, a Pesso Tank, Micro USB Type-C charging cable, 2 manuals, spare parts, an EF-M 0.6ohm coil pre-installed and an extra EF 0.3ohm coil.
Features & Specifications
iStick T80 Box Mod
- Dimensions: 130mm x 36mm x 28mm
- Made From Zinc Alloy
- Color Options: Black, Blue, Silver, Rose Gold, Grey, Red
- Internal 3000mAh Internal Battery
- 1.5 Hour Charge Time
- USB Type-C charging port
- Power Output Range: 1W to 80W
- Resistance Range: 0.05ohm to 3.0ohm
- Modes: Power, TC (Ni/Ti/SS), TCR (3 Memory Slots)
- OLED Display
- Safety Protections
- Short Circuit
- Spring Loaded 510
- Massive Bubble Glass: Capacity Unknown
- Quartz Glass Reservoir
- Stainless Steel Chassis
- Sliding Top Fill System
- 0.6ohm EF-M Coil Head | 18-35W
- 0.3ohm EF Coil Head | 30-60W
- Effotless Push/Pull Coil Installation
- Dual Adjustable Bottom Airflow Slots
- 510 Threaded Connection
- The M100 Mod has an ergonomic design, a large display with a full-color UI, 100 watts of power, a powerful built-in 2500mAh battery, a waterproof design, shock & dust resistance, and a maximum of 100 watts of power.
- It features the intelligent AS-100 chipset, a single 18650 battery, 100 watts of maximum power, a myriad of modes including power mode, temperate control mode, curve mode, and bypass mode. It is also waterproof, dustproof and shockproof.
- The Argus GT Mod features dual 18650 batteries, 160 watts of power, temperature control mode, type-C recharging, and leather grip. The PnP Pod Tank has a 5mL juice capacity, airflow control, a myriad of coils for MTL, DTL and restricted DTL vaping.
- The S100 Box Mod features a compact body, 100 watts of power, a 1.08 inch display screen, 6 color options, an IP68 waterproof rating, dust/shock resistance, a Type-C charging system, and an external 18650 battery with easy access.
- The Kroma-A Kit features 75 watts of power, temperature control modes, a 2000mAh battery, an Aethon intelligent chipset, an intuitive OLED display, 2 amp fast-charging, a multitude of safety protections, a 4mL juice reservoir, a sub-ohm coil, a 1.6ohm coil, four different airflow adjustments, and convenient top fills.
- The OBS Engine Mod features 100 watts of power, 18650/20700/21700 battery support, Type-C charging, a 0.96" LED screen, and fast firing. The Engine S Tank has a 6mL juice capacity, new mesh coils, dual top fill ports, and bottom adjustable airflow control.