Eleaf iStick T80: 3000mAh/80W Portable TC Mod or Kit
Here are cheap deals for the Eleaf iStick T80 mod or kit. The box mod features a portable design, 80 watts of power, low resistance capability, a myriad of modes including temperature or TCR, and a plethora of safety protections. The Eleaf Pesso Tank in the kit comes with a large bubble glass capacity, flavor producing coils, easy refills and dual bottom adjustable airflow control.
Update: the Eleaf iStick T80 Kit with GTL Pod Tank has been released. We will be adding deals shortly.
Available in black, blue, silver, rose gold, grey or red, the iSTick T80 was designed to be portable, yet efficient. It is the follow up to the iStick TC40W and looks quite similar as a result. The scheme is minimalist with a durable aluminum alloy body and delicate finish that feels great to the touch. And, the iStick T80 kit is quite portable thanks to 36mm x 28mm x 130mm dimensions and a weight of only 186g.
On the mod’s control face, there’s an oval-shaped metal fire button, a traditional display screen with horizontally oriented menu system and two ergonomic adjustment buttons. At the bottom, you will find the micro USB type C charging port which makes the iStick T80 easier than ever to plug in for a recharge. The Pesso tank is composed of a mouthpiece, top cap, a 5mL juice reservoir with easy top fill method, an EF coil and a base with adjustable airflow control.
Massive 3000mAh Integrated Battery For 80 Watts Of Power
Inside the iStick T80 Box Mod, there exists a massive 3000mAh internal battery that is easily recharged with the included cable. Power tops out at 80 watts which is decent for a mini mod and there are also several available modes including power, temperature control with nickel, titanium, stainless steel and a TCR mode with 3 memory slots. This makes this setup fantastic for reliable performance when you leave the house.
USB Type C Charging System
The charging system utilizes a micro USB Type C interface that supports QC3.0/PD3.0 charging protocols. As a consequence, the iStick T80 only takes one hour and 30 minutes to achieve a full charge. And, type C cables are easier to insert making the charging process quite simple.
For safety, the T80 utilizes several safety features including short circuit protection, over 10s puff protection, over-current protection, over-discharge protection and overcharge protection. You may always feel secure while using this new setup.
iStick T80 Kit With Pesso Tank
What’s unique about the Pesso Tank is its coil system that has two options depending on your vape preference. The included EF coil has a 0.3ohm resistance and produces the most possible vapor for huge clouds, while the included EF-M is flavor oriented and is built with a 0.6ohm heating element.
Easy To Swap Coils
Unlike many of the atomizers in the vape marketplace, the Pesso Tank’s coils are easier than ever to swap out thanks to a push/pull system. To replace the coils, simply unscrew the base, pull out the old head and insert a new one. Since it looks like the chamber and coils are seperate, it is also a quite mess-free process.
Although the exact juice capacity of the Pesso tank in the iStick T80 Kit has not yet been revealed, we can see that the capacity will come in around 5mL because the juice reservoir has a bulb style design. Refills are also a breeze: easily push and move the top cap to expose a filling slot that is large enough to simply squirt juice into.
In The Box (Kit)
With the purchase of an Eleaf iStick T80 Kit, you will receive the iStick T80 Box Mod, a Pesso Tank, Micro USB Type-C charging cable, 2 manuals, spare parts, an EF-M 0.6ohm coil pre-installed and an extra EF 0.3ohm coil.
Eleaf Istick T80 Features & Specifications
iStick T80 Box Mod
- Dimensions: 130mm x 36mm x 28mm
- Made From Zinc Alloy
- Color Options: Black, Blue, Silver, Rose Gold, Grey, Red
- Internal 3000mAh Internal Battery
- 1.5 Hour Charge Time
- USB Type-C charging port
- Power Output Range: 1W to 80W
- Resistance Range: 0.05ohm to 3.0ohm
- Modes: Power, TC (Ni/Ti/SS), TCR (3 Memory Slots)
- OLED Display
- Safety Protections
- Short Circuit
- Spring Loaded 510
- Massive Bubble Glass: Capacity Unknown
- Quartz Glass Reservoir
- Stainless Steel Chassis
- Sliding Top Fill System
- 0.6ohm EF-M Coil Head | 18-35W
- 0.3ohm EF Coil Head | 30-60W
- Effotless Push/Pull Coil Installation
- Dual Adjustable Bottom Airflow Slots
- 510 Threaded Connection
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- This pod mod kits feature 80 or 40 watts of output, a 1500mAh or 3000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, a 0.96-inch display screen, a new GENE.TT chipset, a leather grip, tons of modes, 4.5mL capacity PnP Pods, airflow control, and both MTL or DTL style vaping.
- The OBS Engine Mod features 100 watts of power, 18650/20700/21700 battery support, Type-C charging, a 0.96" LED screen, and fast firing. The Engine S Tank has a 6mL juice capacity, new mesh coils, dual top fill ports, and bottom adjustable airflow control.
- The S100 Box Mod features a compact body, 100 watts of power, a 1.08 inch display screen, 6 color options, an IP68 waterproof rating, dust/shock resistance, a Type-C charging system, and an external 18650 battery with easy access.
- The M100 Mod has an ergonomic design, a large display with a full-color UI, 100 watts of power, a powerful built-in 2500mAh battery, a waterproof design, shock & dust resistance, and a maximum of 100 watts of power.