Eleaf iStick T80: 3000mAh/80W Portable TC Mod or Kit
Here are cheap deals for the Eleaf iStick T80 mod or kit. The box mod features a portable design, 80 watts of power, low resistance capability, a myriad of modes, including temperature or TCR, and many safety protections. The Eleaf Pesso Tank in the kit comes with a large bubble glass capacity, flavor-producing coils, easy refills, and dual bottom adjustable airflow control. Also, check out this page for newer iStick kits and box mods.
Available in black, blue, silver, rose gold, grey or red, the iStick T80 was designed to be portable yet efficient. It is the follow-up to the iStick TC40W and looks quite similar. The scheme is minimalist, with a durable aluminum alloy body and delicate finish that feels great. And the kit is quite portable thanks to 36mm x 28mm x 130mm dimensions and a weight of only 186g.
On the mod’s control face, there’s an oval-shaped metal fire button, a traditional display screen with a horizontally oriented UI, and two ergonomic adjustment buttons. At the bottom, you will find the micro USB type C charging port, which makes it easier to plug in for a recharge. The Pesso tank comprises a mouthpiece, a top cap, a 5mL juice reservoir with an easy top-fill method, an EF coil, and a base with adjustable airflow control.
Inside the box mod, a massive 3000mAh internal battery is easily recharged with the cable in the package. Power tops out at 80 watts which is decent for a mini-mod. There are also several available modes, including power, temperature control with nickel, titanium, and stainless steel, and a TCR mode with 3 memory slots. This makes this setup fantastic for reliable performance when you leave the house.
The charging system utilizes a micro USB Type C interface that supports QC3.0/PD3.0 charging protocols. Consequently, achieving a full charge only takes one hour and 30 minutes. And type C cables are easier to insert, making the charging process quite simple.
This tank kit utilizes several safety features, including short circuit protection, over 10s puff protection, over-current protection, over-discharge protection, and overcharge protection. You may always feel secure while using this new setup.
What’s unique about the Pesso Tank included with the kit is its coil system which has two options depending on your vape preference. The included EF coil has a 0.3ohm resistance and produces huge vapor clouds, while the included EF-M is flavor oriented and is built with a 0.6ohm heating element.
Unlike many atomizers in the vape marketplace, the Pesso Tank’s coils are easier to swap out thanks to a push/pull system. To replace the coils, unscrew the base, pull out the old head and insert a new one. Since it looks like the chamber and coils are separate, it is also a mess-free process.
Although the exact juice capacity of the Pesso tank in the iStick T80 Kit has not yet been revealed, we can see that the capacity will come in at around 5mL because the juice reservoir has a bulb-style design. Refills are also a breeze: easily push and move the top cap to expose a filling slot that is large enough to squirt juice into.
In The Box
With the purchase of the kit, you will receive the iStick T80 Box Mod, a Pesso Tank, Micro USB Type-C charging cable, 2 manuals, spare parts, an EF-M 0.6ohm coil pre-installed and an extra EF 0.3ohm coil.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 130mm x 36mm x 28mm
- Made From Zinc Alloy
- Color Options: Black, Blue, Silver, Rose Gold, Grey, Red
- Internal 3000mAh Internal Battery
- 1.5 Hour Charge Time
- USB Type-C charging port
- Power Output Range: 1W to 80W
- Resistance Range: 0.05ohm to 3.0ohm
- Modes: Power, TC (Ni/Ti/SS), TCR (3 Memory Slots)
- OLED Display
- Safety Protections
- Short Circuit
- Spring Loaded 510
Kit with Pesso Tank
- Massive Bubble Glass: Capacity Unknown
- Quartz Glass Reservoir
- Stainless Steel Chassis
- Sliding Top Fill System
- 0.6ohm EF-M Coil Head | 18-35W
- 0.3ohm EF Coil Head | 30-60W
- Effortless Push/Pull Coil Installation
- Dual Adjustable Bottom Airflow Slots
- 510 Threaded Connection
- The box mod features a portable design, 80 watts of power, low resistance capability, a myriad of modes including temperature or TCR, and a plethora of safety protections. The Eleaf Pesso Tank in the kit comes with a large bubble glass capacity, flavor producing coils, easy refills and dual bottom adjustable airflow control.
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- The S100 Box Mod features a compact body, 100 watts of power, a 1.08 inch display screen, 6 color options, an IP68 waterproof rating, dust/shock resistance, a Type-C charging system, and an external 18650 battery with easy access.
- This kit features 5 to 100 watts of power, single 18650 battery support, a full-color user interface, a full suite of modes including temperature control, a Type-C USB charging port, a 4.5mL capacity, top airflow, and Geekvape P series coils.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- The mod features a 3000mAh battery, USB-C charging, adjustable airflow control, 40 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a color screen, coil+ mode to improve flavor, and portability. Meanwhile, the included pod works with the latest Sceptre+ coils, is compatible with standard Sceptre coils, can hold 3.1mL of vape juice, and is easy to refill.