Here are cheap deals to buy the Geekvape Max100 Box Mod or Geekvape Max100 Kit at a low price. Also known as the Aegis Max 2, the box mod features a waterproof/dust-resistant/shock-resistant design, a brand new 1.09″ full-color display, a new user interface, 100 watts of maximum power, temperature control mode, a locking switch for safety, 21700/18650 battery compatibility, and a type-C charging port. The kit comes with the Geekvape Z Tank with leakproof top airflow, a large filling slot, a redesigned base for efficient electrical conductivity, and a 5.5mL juice capacity.
Geekvape Max100 Box Mod
The follow-up to the Geekvape Aegis Max, the Max100 Box Mod continues the tri-proof design of other Aegis Mods, which means it is waterproof, dustproof, and shock-resistant. But this second-generation device is more durable, lighter, and has an enhanced IP68 waterproof rating. This means it will effectively withstand harsh environments and may be submerged in water up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes or less.
The device also has a familiar appearance, but a larger 1.10-inch full-color display screen with a new user interface makes menu navigation and altering settings a breeze. On the screen, see the current mode, the current output (wattage or temperature), the atomizer resistance, amperage, voltage output, a puff counter, and a battery bar.
Yet another change is a new A-Lock slider that prevents accidental presses of the fire or adjustment buttons for carrying it safely. In this way, you’ll never inadvertently overheat the coils or mod.
The color schemes of the Max1oo Mod are also familiar: silver, red, blue, rainbow, or black.
For power, the Geekvape Max100 Mod utilizes a 18650 battery or a higher-capacity 21700 one for longer vape times. The battery bay is accessible at the bottom, while a Type-C charging port is located adjacent to the atomizer bezel for convenience. Power peaks at 100 watts and is adjustable from 5 watts. And operate the unit in temperature control modes in the range of 200℉ to 600℉ or 100℃ to 315℃.
Geekvape Max100 Kit
The Max100 Kit includes the 2021 Edition of the Geekvape Z Tank with leakproof top airflow to create the absolute best-tasting vapor. This sub-ohm tank is also waterproof, so it perfectly matches the mod. The base of this atomizer has also been redesigned for the best possible connection. And the capacity of the juice reservoir comes in at a decent 5.5mL, refillable via two massive juice ports that are accessible by twisting and removing the top cap.
The Geekvape Max100 Starter Kit works with Z Series coils, also found in Geekvape’s S100 Kit, that are built with high-quality kanthal material for durability. In the package, find a 0.2ohm version that fires between 70 and 80 watts and a spare 0.25ohm edition that has a 45 to 57-watt range.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 42.06mm x 31.5mm x 143.8mm
- Color options: black, red, blue, rainbow, black
- 1.1″ full-color TFT screen
- IP68 waterproof, dust resistant, shock resistance
- A-lock slider
- Prevent accidental firing
- New user-friendly UI
- Operating modes: VW | TC
- Power range: 5W- 100W | Adjustable in 5W increments
- Temperature range: 100℃ – 315℃ or 200℉ – 600℉ | Adjustable in increments of 5℉ or 1℃
- Battery compatibility: 21700 | 18650 (with included adapter)
- Top-located USB-C waterproof charging port: 5V/2A
- Resistance Range: 0.1 – 3.0Ω
- Input Voltage: 3.2 – 4.25V
- Output Voltage: 0-8.5V (Max 8.5V)
- Minimum Voltage: 3.2V ± 0.1V
- Over-puff protections: 10s
- 5.5mL Juice Capacity
- 304 SS tank construction
- Top filling system
- Dual enlarged juice ports
- Leakproof top to bottom airflow control
- Compatible With Geekvape Z Series Coil
- Pre-installed: 0.2Ω 70-80W
- Included: 0.25Ω 45-57W
- Push/pull coil installation
- 810 drip tip
- Improved atomizer base for enhanced connection
- Max100 Mod
- Z Tank
- 2 x Geekvape Z Series Coils (Pre-installed: 0.2Ω 70-80W, Spare: 0.25Ω 45-57W)
- Coil Tool
- Spare Parts
- Spare 5.5mL Glass Tube
- USB -C Cable
- 18650 Battery Adapter