Here are cheap deals to purchase the Innokin Endura T22 Pro Mod Or Kit for sale at a low price.
- Brand: Innokin
- Color/Finish: Brushed Silver, Matte Black, Rose Gold, Royal Blue, Ruby Red
- Battery: 3000mAh Integrated Battery
- Wattage Modes: 9.5W, 11W, 12.5W, 13.5W
- Charging System: 2A USB-C Port
- Atomizer: 4.5mL Tank With Top-Fill Method
- Coils: 1.5Ω T18 Coils
The Endura T22 Pro is the latest mod in the long line of Endura devices. It features a portable, Ssimplistic design but it still looks great thanks to finish colors such as ruby red, royal blue, rose gold, matte black, and brushed silver.
Built with a 3000mAh integrated battery, you won’t need to charge the setup too often, but recharging is easy thanks to a 2 amp USB-C charging port. In fact, the battery is 33 percent more powerful than any of the previous Endura devices and the charging time is decreased. Output from the cell tops out a 13.5 watts, but you may also use three less powerful settings: 12.5 watts, 11 watts, and 9.5 watts. Four LEDs on the control face will light up or extinguish depending on which setting you are currently using.
With the Innokin Endura T22 Pro Kit, you will also receive a T18E Pro Tank, although little details have been released. But, the reservoir can hold 4.5mL of vape juice and is easily refillable via a top juice port. Simply slide the top cap to expose the opening and inject e-liquid with your favorite juice bottle. This setup also uses T18E coils for a satisfying mouth-to-lung experience with tons of flavor production.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 134mm x 34.8mm x 25.8mm
- Simplistic appearance
- Colors: Brushed Silver, Matte Black, Rose Gold, Royal Blue, Ruby Red
- Made from aluminum & zinc alloy
- Integrated 3000mAh battery
- USB-C 5V 2A charging port
- 3.5mL juice capacity
- Easy refill system w/ top juice port
- T18E 1.7Ω Kanthal coils | 11.5-13.5W
- Compatible with M18 coils
- 10s over-puff protection
- Mod resistance range: 0.6Ω-3.5Ω
- Max output current: 5A
- VW modes: 9.5W, 11W, 12.5W, 13.5W