Joyetech Espion Solo
The mod features a portable design, a 1.3 inch touchscreen, 80 watts of power, 21700/18650 battery support, a micro USB charging system and versatile operation include bypass, temperature control, TCR and real time clock modes.
The Espion Solo Kit by Joyetech has dimensions of 25.5mm x 39.5mm x 132.5mm to be quite portable. The mod comes in black, gun metal, pink and dazzling colors with a matching ProCore Air Tank.
From a design perspective, the Espion Solo Mod looks like a masterpiece thanks in many ways due to the fact that it is a Limited Edition 10 Year Anniversary device. This is beautifully emblazoned on the large ergonomic fire button on the control face. Under the fire mechanism, you will find a 1.3 inch OLED display that uses touch technology to make adjustments and navigate the menus. The screen size is 64 by 128 pixels, is responsive to the touch and has crystal clear fonts to ensure easy viewing.
Technically, the Espion Solo will operate in the range of 1 to 80 watts in variable wattage mode, but is also capable of bypass mode, TCR mode and temperature control with nickel, stainless steel and titanium. The max temperature is 600 degrees and the device is compatible with any atomizer that has a resistance of 0.05ohm or higher.
For power, the mod works with a 21700 battery for all day vaping at the maximum output, but will also work with a less powerful 18650 battery. The cell is located behind a magnetic back cover and can be charged via the micro USB port located at the bottom of the control face. The charging system features the latest technologies which allows charging to occur with a very fast 2 amp current.
Also included in the Espion Solo Starter Kit is the ProCore Air Tank that utilizes new ProCA 0.4ohm coils and is compatible with previous ProC series heads. The tank is made from stainless steel with a glass tube that has a 4.5ml capacity. In addition to the mod and tank, you will receive two coils, an extra glass tube, an extra drip tip, a QC micro USB cable, two manuals, two warranty cards and a warning card.
Espion Solo Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 25.5mm x 39.5mm x 132.5mm
- 1.3″ touchscreen – 64 x 128px
- Utilizes a singe 21700 or 18650 battery
- Power output range: 1W to 80W
- Temperature range: 100°C to 315°C or 200°F to 600°F
- Output modes: Power/RTC/Bypass/TC(Ni, Ti, SS316)/TCR modes
- Coils ProCA (0.4ohm) head – compatible with ProC series coils
- Resistance range TC: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
- Resistance range TC: 0.10Ω to 3.5Ω
- Max output current: 30A
- Max charging current: 2A
- Max output voltage: 9V
Touch Screen Mod Deals
- Vaporesso Luxe Touch Screen Mod 220W $36.86 | Kit $49.52 (US & China)
- US Store: Aspire Skystar 210W Touch Screen Box Mod Kit w/ Tank $25.00
- Still Going! US Store: Council of Vapor Xion 240W Color Touch Screen Kit $19.99
- US Store Blowout: Asmodus Lustro 200W Full Color Touch Screen/LED Box Mod $29.99 & Free Shipping
- US Store: Smok Species Touch Screen Mod Kit 230W with TFV8 Baby V2 Tank $44.16
- Joyetech Cuboid Pro 200W Touch Screen Box Mod Kit $46.10
- US Store: Smok G-Priv Baby Kit Luxe Edition $44.99
- SMOK G-Priv 220W Touch Screen Mod w/ TFV8 Big Baby Tank $33.92
- Smoant Charon TS 218 218W Touch Screen Box Mod $37.63
- Smok G-Priv 2 230W Touch Screen Box Mod $50.11