Lost Vape Orion Q-Ultra: 40 Watt 2600mAh Pod System
The Lost Vape Orion Q Ultra is yet another update to the Orion Q and the Orion Q Pro. The new device features high-quality materials, 40 watts of power, a 2600mAh integrated battery, type-C charging, 4mL pods, easy refills, RBA head (optional) and ultra boost mesh coils.
The Q-Ultra is the sequel to the Orion series by Lost Vape. The design utilizes handpicked materials and amazing details for an incredible appearance. The unit is built with a 0.69 inch OLED display screen which shows the vape data like coil resistance, wattage, battery level, puffs and puff time. Made with aluminum alloy to make the Q-Ultra as light as possible, you receive a lanyard to carry the device everywhere you go.
With a 1600mAh battery, you may vape for extended periods without plugging the device in. But, if it is time for a recharge, you can benefit from a reversible type-C USB interface that will realize a full charge within about 70 minutes. Safety protections include overheat, low voltage, short circuit, over-puff and overcharge, so you are always secure when vaping on the Orion Q-Ultra.
4mL Pods With Mesh Coils
The Q-Ultra works with 4mL capacity pods that work with nic salts and standard e-liquids. As was the case with previous Orion pod systems, refilling is easy via a screw cap at the top of each cartridge. There are 4 coil options: the M1 0.3ohm, the M2 0.6ohm coil, the MTL 1.0 and an RBA deck for DIY users. And, set your preferred airflow to mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung by rotating the knob on each cartridge.
Features & Specifications
Related Pod System Deals
- This high-end box mod features easy operation, single 21700/20700/18650 battery support, Type-C charging, temperature control adjustments, power mode, a full-color display screen with changeable themes, 100 watts of power, 30mm atomizer compatibility, and multiple protections.
- This setup features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, adjustable power up to 80 watts, a 3000mAh integrated battery, Type-C charging, airflow control, RPM2 mesh coils, a 5.5mL juice capacity, a side-fill system, and RPM 2 mesh coils.
- This offer just got better as the MyBlu kit is now only $9!
- This pod mod kit features the latest leakproof tech, new LP2 Mesh DL coils, an effortless airflow control slider, a 1650mAh integrated battery, 60 watts of power, fast refills, instant firing, and both regular & leather finish options.
- This new pod system kit features portability, a 520mAh integrated battery, 1.6mL juice capacity, top fill system, 13 watts of power, draw-activated firing, a tri-color LED battery indicator, 1.2ohm coils and pro-FOCS flavor testing technology for the best-tasting vapor production.
- The Aegis Hero pod kit features top airflow, a buck-boost system, 45 watts of power, a 1200mAh integrated battery, zero leakage, B-series coils, and 4mL refillable pods. At the time of this deal is posted, we are uncertain if this kit is for sale in the United States due to FDA regulations.