Lost Vape Orion Q-Ultra: 40 Watt 2600mAh Pod System
The Lost Vape Orion Q Ultra is yet another update to the Orion Q and the Orion Q Pro. The new device features high-quality materials, 40 watts of power, a 2600mAh integrated battery, type-C charging, 4mL pods, easy refills, RBA head (optional) and ultra boost mesh coils.
The Q-Ultra is the sequel to the Orion series by Lost Vape. The design utilizes handpicked materials and amazing details for an incredible appearance. The unit is built with a 0.69 inch OLED display screen which shows the vape data like coil resistance, wattage, battery level, puffs and puff time. Made with aluminum alloy to make the Q-Ultra as light as possible, you receive a lanyard to carry the device everywhere you go.
With a 1600mAh battery, you may vape for extended periods without plugging the device in. But, if it is time for a recharge, you can benefit from a reversible type-C USB interface that will realize a full charge within about 70 minutes. Safety protections include overheat, low voltage, short circuit, over-puff and overcharge, so you are always secure when vaping on the Orion Q-Ultra.
4mL Pods With Mesh Coils
The Q-Ultra works with 4mL capacity pods that work with nic salts and standard e-liquids. As was the case with previous Orion pod systems, refilling is easy via a screw cap at the top of each cartridge. There are 4 coil options: the M1 0.3ohm, the M2 0.6ohm coil, the MTL 1.0 and an RBA deck for DIY users. And, set your preferred airflow to mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung by rotating the knob on each cartridge.
Features & Specifications
Related Pod System Deals
- The new Drag Max Mod features dual 18650 battery support, a 2amp lightning-fast charging system, 177 watts of output, incredible flavor production, brand new GENE.FAN 2.0 chipset, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for vape veterans, and a full-color display screen. The Drag Max Kit includes a Pnp Pod and features 2 sub ohm coils, easy refills, and a 4.5mL juice capacity.
- The RPM 2S features a single 18650 battery, MTL/DTL type vaping, mesh coils for flavorful/massive vapor, Type-C charging system, 7mL capacity cartridges, and a power mode that tops out at 80 watts.
- The mod features portability, a full-color screen, 18650/21700 battery support, TC mode, TCR mode, power mode, and USB-C charging. Meanwhile, the pod in the kit has a 5mL juice reservoir, a 0.15ohm mesh coil, a 0.5ohm mesh coil, adjustable air intake, and easy bottom-fill system.
- This kit features an internal 3000mAh cell, USB-C charging, 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a full-color TFT display, 4mL refillable cartridges, ultra boost mesh coils, and an RBA option.
- This pod mod kit features an embedded IML screen, 4mL capacity pods, easy refills, 80 watts of max output, variable wattage mode, and mesh coils for direct-to-lung vaping.
- This is the smaller version of the Wismec R80 and features a 1700mAh internal battery, variable wattage mode, 40 watts of power, 3mL pods, a sub-ohm mesh coil, a 0.80ohm nic salt coil, a color display, and fast 2 amp charging.