Lost Vape Orion Q-Ultra: 40 Watt 2600mAh Pod System
The Lost Vape Orion Q Ultra is yet another update to the Orion Q and the Orion Q Pro. The new device features high-quality materials, 40 watts of power, a 2600mAh integrated battery, type-C charging, 4mL pods, easy refills, RBA head (optional) and ultra boost mesh coils.
The Q-Ultra is the sequel to the Orion series by Lost Vape. The design utilizes handpicked materials and amazing details for an incredible appearance. The unit is built with a 0.69 inch OLED display screen which shows the vape data like coil resistance, wattage, battery level, puffs and puff time. Made with aluminum alloy to make the Q-Ultra as light as possible, you receive a lanyard to carry the device everywhere you go.
With a 1600mAh battery, you may vape for extended periods without plugging the device in. But, if it is time for a recharge, you can benefit from a reversible type-C USB interface that will realize a full charge within about 70 minutes. Safety protections include overheat, low voltage, short circuit, over-puff and overcharge, so you are always secure when vaping on the Orion Q-Ultra.
4mL Pods With Mesh Coils
The Q-Ultra works with 4mL capacity pods that work with nic salts and standard e-liquids. As was the case with previous Orion pod systems, refilling is easy via a screw cap at the top of each cartridge. There are 4 coil options: the M1 0.3ohm, the M2 0.6ohm coil, the MTL 1.0 and an RBA deck for DIY users. And, set your preferred airflow to mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung by rotating the knob on each cartridge.
Features & Specifications
Related Pod System Deals
- The PT80 S uses a single 18650 battery and has 80 watts of maximum power while the PT60 is designed with a 2500mAh integrated battery but with reduced output of 60 watts. And, both options feature a display screen, portability, mesh coils, and a 4.5mL pod with an effortless refill system.
- The mod features portability, a full-color screen, 18650/21700 battery support, TC mode, TCR mode, power mode, and USB-C charging. Meanwhile, the pod in the kit has a 5mL juice reservoir, a 0.15ohm mesh coil, a 0.5ohm mesh coil, adjustable air intake, and easy bottom-fill system.
- This pod system kit features an 800mAh internal battery, extreme portability, a 2mL juice reservoir, a 0.8ohm pod, a 1.2ohm pod, 3 power levels, adjustable airflow, easy charging, a lanyard, and a battery/power LED light.
- The Novo 3 features portability, an 800mAh integrated battery, 2mL pods, 25 watts of power, a 1 amp micro USB charging port, mesh coils for flavorful vapor, 2mL capacity pods, and a myriad of safety features.
- The mod features a 3000mAh battery, USB-C charging, adjustable airflow control, 40 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a color screen, coil+ mode to improve flavor, and portability. Meanwhile, the included pod works with the latest Sceptre+ coils, is compatible with standard Sceptre coils, can hold 3.1mL of vape juice, and is easy to refill.
- The mod in this new Kit is identical to the Voopoo Drag 2 Standard Kit, but the new setup comes with a transformable Pnp Pod Tank and is for sale in aurora, dawn, ink, puzzle, and scarlet resin finishes.