Lost Vape Orion Q-Ultra: 40 Watt 2600mAh Pod System
Update: This Pod System Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer Pod Starter Kit Deals Or All Mod/Kit Deals
The Lost Vape Orion Q Ultra is yet another update to the Orion Q and the Orion Q Pro. The new device features high-quality materials, 40 watts of power, a 2600mAh integrated battery, type-C charging, 4mL pods, easy refills, an RBA head (optional), and ultra-boost mesh coils.
The Q-Ultra is the sequel to the Orion series by Lost Vape. The design utilizes handpicked materials and amazing details for an incredible appearance. The unit is built with a 0.69-inch OLED display screen showing vape data like coil resistance, wattage, battery level, puffs, and puff time. Made with aluminum alloy to make the Q-Ultra as light as possible, you receive a lanyard to carry the device everywhere.
With a 1600mAh battery, you may vape without plugging the device in for extended periods. But, if it is time for a recharge, you can benefit from a reversible type-C USB interface that will realize a full charge within about 70 minutes. Safety protections include overheating, low voltage, short circuits, over-puff, and overcharge, so you are always secure when vaping on the Orion Q-Ultra.
The Q-Ultra works with 4mL capacity pods with nic salts and standard e-liquids. As with previous Orion pod systems, refilling is easy via a screw cap at the top of each cartridge. There are 4 coil options: the M1 0.3ohm, the M2 0.6ohm coil, the MTL 1.0, and an RBA deck for DIY users. And set your preferred airflow to mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung by rotating the knob on each cartridge.
Features & Specifications
Related Pod System Deals
- The Snowplus Go Disposable 10,000 Puffs features 10,000 hits, 30mg nic salt vape juice, many flavors, draw-activated firing, adjustable airflow, and a mesh coil.
- The mod features incredible finishes, a Quest 2.0 chipset, 200 watts of power, power mode, temperature control mode, a full-color display screen with three navigation buttons, dual 18650 batteries support, and a USB-C charging port.
- The AC10000 disposable features 10,000 puffs, a 20mL juice reservoir, 5% nicotine strength e-liquid, a mesh coil, and a display screen
- The Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Kit CMF Version features a massive 2800mAh battery, 80 watts, a 5mL pod, MTL or DTL puffs, a screen, a 5mL pod, easy refills, and mesh coils.
- The Geekvape AN 2, also known as the Aegis Nano 2, features waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, a 1100mAh battery, 30 watts of output, 2mL pod, adjustable airflow, adjustable power, and a top-fill method.
- This device features three games, a game-type fire button, a 1200mAh battery, a recharge port, 30 watts of power, safety features, a 2.5mL pod, and a display screen.