Lost Vape Orion Q-Ultra: 40 Watt 2600mAh Pod System
Update: This Pod System Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer Pod Starter Kit Deals Or All Mod/Kit Deals
The Lost Vape Orion Q Ultra is yet another update to the Orion Q and the Orion Q Pro. The new device features high-quality materials, 40 watts of power, a 2600mAh integrated battery, type-C charging, 4mL pods, easy refills, an RBA head (optional), and ultra-boost mesh coils.
The Q-Ultra is the sequel to the Orion series by Lost Vape. The design utilizes handpicked materials and amazing details for an incredible appearance. The unit is built with a 0.69-inch OLED display screen showing vape data like coil resistance, wattage, battery level, puffs, and puff time. Made with aluminum alloy to make the Q-Ultra as light as possible, you receive a lanyard to carry the device everywhere.
With a 1600mAh battery, you may vape without plugging the device in for extended periods. But, if it is time for a recharge, you can benefit from a reversible type-C USB interface that will realize a full charge within about 70 minutes. Safety protections include overheating, low voltage, short circuits, over-puff, and overcharge, so you are always secure when vaping on the Orion Q-Ultra.
The Q-Ultra works with 4mL capacity pods with nic salts and standard e-liquids. As with previous Orion pod systems, refilling is easy via a screw cap at the top of each cartridge. There are 4 coil options: the M1 0.3ohm, the M2 0.6ohm coil, the MTL 1.0, and an RBA deck for DIY users. And set your preferred airflow to mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung by rotating the knob on each cartridge.
Features & Specifications
Related Pod System Deals
- This mod-style vape system looks to be identical to the 80 watt Thallo Kit, but the new device uses an external 21700 or 18650 battery for longer vape times and 20 watts of additional power as well.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.
- The Novo X features an 800mAh integrated battery, 25 watts of adjustable power, 2mL mouth-to-lung pods, satisfying throat hit, small design, and a small display screen.
- This kit features 100 watts of power, a display, USB-C charging, two front panel options, and many modes, including temperature control. The included 5mL Meson Boro Tank, a deck compatible with regular and mesh coils, massive airflow, easy refills, and high-wattage vaping.
- With 23 flavor options, this disposable features 4500 total puffs, a micro USB charging port to recharge a 600mAh integrated battery, 5% nicotine strength, and 10mL juice reservoir.
- This kit features simplified vaping, small design, 2mL cartridges, a 1000mAh integrated battery, puff-activated firing, micro USB charging, and a wide range of safety protections. This pod system features is on sale in silver, black, blue, and rainbow.