Here are cheap deals to buy the Snowwolf P50 Pod System Kit. This setup features exquisite design options, a 1250mAh battery, type-C charging, several coil options, two 0.6ohm mesh coils, a 0.96-inch touch screen, variable wattage output and 50 watts of power. This touch screen pod kit is for sale in rainbow, gold, rose red, midnight green, indigo blue, and black.
What sets the P50 Pod Kit apart from the crowd is the fact that it features a full-color touch screen instead of utilizing the traditional adjustment buttons found in other vape kits. This makes it quite easy to access vape data or make changes to the settings. In addition, the mod of the P50 is constructed with zinc alloy and has several panel options that feature snow flakes on a black background with several different chassis color options such as rainbow, gold, red, green, blue, and black.
Inside the P50, there’s a 1250mAh that can easily be recharged via a USB type-C interface that works lightning fast at 2 amps and is effortless to plug a cord into. Moreover, power from the cell is regulated via an intelligent constant power system that assures you’ll always get stable vapor output. And, wattage can be changed from 5 to 50 watts via the touch screen, but this is the only capable mode the IPV960 chipset inside is capable of. Finally, this chipboard also permits intelligent coil detection, so regardless of which preferred coil you use, you’ll always get delicious taste from your favorite e-juices.
Adding to the flavor production are two Taze-β 0.6ohm coils that effortless install by pushing them into the bottom of the cartrdige and operate in the range of 5 to 25 watts, which surely means you can vape a long time without a recharge. Moreover, there are several other coil options that are compatible with the Snowwolf P50 such as the Taze-γ Mesh Coil (25 to 35W), Taze-α (1.2ohm) and an RBA head, but you must buy these separately. Finally, these pods can take up to 4.5mL of e-juice, but the TPD version’s limit is 2mL. Lastly , an easy-access filling plug cleverly hides a large juice slot on the side for an absolutely efficient refill process.
In The Box
When you buy the Snowwolf P50, you will also get a P50 Cartridge, two Taze-β Mesh coils, an 8mm drip tip, a 510 drip tip, a manual, a USB charging cable, and a user manual.
- The Thelema Quest features 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries, tons of modes including temperature control, a full-color display, triple adjustment buttons for easy menu navigation, 3 memory slots, fast charging, a 5mL juice capacity, triple airflow slots, and an effortless side filling slot.
- This new pod system features magnetic replaceable 3D panels, puff-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated battery, all vape styles, adjustable airflow control, fast charging, 3.5ml pods, new mesh coils that last longer, and multiple protections.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- This kit features a 900mAh integrated cell, power mode, mouth-to-lung vaping, 3mL pods, a 0.69 inch OLED display, draw-activated firing, and extreme portability.
- This small yet powerful pod system features a 1150mAh integrated body, 29 watts of power, a unique appearance, adaptive power control, honeycomb mesh coils, a 4mL juice capacity, a visual circuit design, a space capsule shape, and adjustable airflow control.
- The Freemax Maxus Solo features stunning light effects that are sure to turn heads, 100 watts of power, a massive color screen with 5 theme colors, a full suite of modes including bypass, variable wattage, and temperature control, 18650/20700/21700 battery compatibility, a physical lock button, and a myriad of safety protections.