Here are cheap deals to buy the Snowwolf P50 Pod System Kit. This setup features exquisite design options, a 1250mAh battery, type-C charging, several coil options, two 0.6ohm mesh coils, a 0.96-inch touch screen, variable wattage output and 50 watts of power. This touch screen pod kit is for sale in rainbow, gold, rose red, midnight green, indigo blue, and black.
What sets the P50 Pod Kit apart from the crowd is the fact that it features a full-color touch screen instead of utilizing the traditional adjustment buttons found in other vape kits. This makes it quite easy to access vape data or make changes to the settings. In addition, the mod of the P50 is constructed with zinc alloy and has several panel options that feature snow flakes on a black background with several different chassis color options such as rainbow, gold, red, green, blue, and black.
Inside the P50, there’s a 1250mAh that can easily be recharged via a USB type-C interface that works lightning fast at 2 amps and is effortless to plug a cord into. Moreover, power from the cell is regulated via an intelligent constant power system that assures you’ll always get stable vapor output. And, wattage can be changed from 5 to 50 watts via the touch screen, but this is the only capable mode the IPV960 chipset inside is capable of. Finally, this chipboard also permits intelligent coil detection, so regardless of which preferred coil you use, you’ll always get delicious taste from your favorite e-juices.
Adding to the flavor production are two Taze-β 0.6ohm coils that effortless install by pushing them into the bottom of the cartrdige and operate in the range of 5 to 25 watts, which surely means you can vape a long time without a recharge. Moreover, there are several other coil options that are compatible with the Snowwolf P50 such as the Taze-γ Mesh Coil (25 to 35W), Taze-α (1.2ohm) and an RBA head, but you must buy these separately. Finally, these pods can take up to 4.5mL of e-juice, but the TPD version’s limit is 2mL. Lastly , an easy-access filling plug cleverly hides a large juice slot on the side for an absolutely efficient refill process.
In The Box
When you buy the Snowwolf P50, you will also get a P50 Cartridge, two Taze-β Mesh coils, an 8mm drip tip, a 510 drip tip, a manual, a USB charging cable, and a user manual.
- The PT80 S uses a single 18650 battery and has 80 watts of maximum power while the PT60 is designed with a 2500mAh integrated battery but with reduced output of 60 watts. And, both options feature a display screen, portability, mesh coils, and a 4.5mL pod with an effortless refill system.
- The mod features portability, a full-color screen, 18650/21700 battery support, TC mode, TCR mode, power mode, and USB-C charging. Meanwhile, the pod in the kit has a 5mL juice reservoir, a 0.15ohm mesh coil, a 0.5ohm mesh coil, adjustable air intake, and easy bottom-fill system.
- This pod system kit features an 800mAh internal battery, extreme portability, a 2mL juice reservoir, a 0.8ohm pod, a 1.2ohm pod, 3 power levels, adjustable airflow, easy charging, a lanyard, and a battery/power LED light.
- The Novo 3 features portability, an 800mAh integrated battery, 2mL pods, 25 watts of power, a 1 amp micro USB charging port, mesh coils for flavorful vapor, 2mL capacity pods, and a myriad of safety features.
- The mod features a 3000mAh battery, USB-C charging, adjustable airflow control, 40 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a color screen, coil+ mode to improve flavor, and portability. Meanwhile, the included pod works with the latest Sceptre+ coils, is compatible with standard Sceptre coils, can hold 3.1mL of vape juice, and is easy to refill.
- The mod in this new Kit is identical to the Voopoo Drag 2 Standard Kit, but the new setup comes with a transformable Pnp Pod Tank and is for sale in aurora, dawn, ink, puzzle, and scarlet resin finishes.