Here are cheap deals to buy the Snowwolf P50 Pod System Kit. This setup features exquisite design options, a 1250mAh battery, type-C charging, several coil options, two 0.6ohm mesh coils, a 0.96-inch touch screen, variable wattage output and 50 watts of power. This touch screen pod kit is for sale in rainbow, gold, rose red, midnight green, indigo blue, and black.
Snowwolf P50 Overview
What sets the P50 Pod Kit apart from the crowd is the fact that it features a full-color touch screen instead of utilizing the traditional adjustment buttons found in other vape kits. This makes it quite easy to access vape data or make changes to the settings. In addition, the mod of the P50 is constructed with zinc alloy and has several panel options that feature snow flakes on a black background with several different chassis color options such as rainbow, gold, red, green, blue, and black.
Inside the P50, there’s a 1250mAh that can easily be recharged via a USB type-C interface that works lightning fast at 2 amps and is effortless to plug a cord into. Moreover, power from the cell is regulated via an intelligent constant power system that assures you’ll always get stable vapor output. And, wattage can be changed from 5 to 50 watts via the touch screen, but this is the only capable mode the IPV960 chipset inside is capable of. Finally, this chipboard also permits intelligent coil detection, so regardless of which preferred coil you use, you’ll always get delicious taste from your favorite e-juices.
Adding to the flavor production are two Taze-β 0.6ohm coils that effortless install by pushing them into the bottom of the cartrdige and operate in the range of 5 to 25 watts, which surely means you can vape a long time without a recharge. Moreover, there are several other coil options that are compatible with the Snowwolf P50 such as the Taze-γ Mesh Coil (25 to 35W), Taze-α (1.2ohm) and an RBA head, but you must buy these separately. Finally, these pods can take up to 4.5mL of e-juice, but the TPD version’s limit is 2mL. Lastly , an easy-access filling plug cleverly hides a large juice slot on the side for an absolutely efficient refill process.
In The Box
When you buy the Snowwolf P50, you will also get a P50 Cartridge, two Taze-β Mesh coils, an 8mm drip tip, a 510 drip tip, a manual, a USB charging cable, and a user manual.
- This device features ultra-thin design, 6mL capacity pods, air series coils, type-C charging of a 1500mAh battery, 60 watts of power and a puff-activated system
- The Vaporesso Target PM80 is the latest variable wattage pod system in the marketplace and looks to be very similar to the RPM40 and RPM80 by Smok. The Target PM80 features a small design, an integrated 2000mAh battery, variable wattage operation in the range of 5 to 80 watts, a 0.96 inch display, 2 amp fast charging, mesh coils and exquisite finishes.
- The Power 2 Kit features an 80 watt mod with massive 5000mAh integrated battery, while the Power 2C version can fire with 160 watts of power, but you'll need to insert two 18650 batteries.
- This pod system features a puff activated firing system, 12 watts of output, 1.8 capacity refillable pods, easy refills, nic salt compatibility, and 3 switchable voltage settings.
- The Exceed Edge Pod System is Joyetech's first starter kit that utilizes vape pods that hold up to 2ml of e-liquid and are installed into a 650 mAh battery mod.
- The new pod system features an improved 3ml juice capacity, a massive 1100mAh battery with micro USB charging, a 0.6ohm mesh coil or 1.4ohm coil for nic salt juices, an improved mouthpiece, extreme portability, multiple safety features and a color LED battery life indicator.