Snowwolf Zephyr: Limited Editon 200W Touchscreen Mod w/ Mesh Tank & Superfast Charging
The Snowwolf Zephyr mod kit features instant firing, a 5000mAh internal battery, superfast 35 minute charging, an IFV960 smart chipset, a big full-color touchscreen, a breathing LED Snowwolf Logo, 200 watts of power, a 5mL juice capacity, a top fill system, 0.17ohm mesh coils that fire in the range of 40 to 80 watts, and bottom adjustable airflow control. This kit has a high retail price, so check out the blowout deals below.
Features & Specifications
The mod measures 90mm x 47mm x 30mm and is made from zinc alloy and plastic. On one of the large sides, you will see a 2 inch TFT touchscreen that displays vape data in full color. On the opposite side, you will see a Snowwolf logo with a “breathing” LED light for an appearance that is sure to turn heads. Inside the Zephyr, there’s a 5000mAh integrated battery that is recharged via a Type-C USB port that works with up to 4.5 amps to finish the charging process in 35 minutes or less. The box mod can fire with 200 watts of power down to a resistance of 0.05ohm and operates in a myriad of modes including temperature control and variable wattage.
The tank measures 28mm x 46mm and is made from stainless steel. The juice capacity comes in at 5mL, although a 4mL straight tube is included with purchase. An easy top fill system via removal of the top cap ensures that adding e-liquid is very easy. Airflow is adjustable at the bottom via two large air slots. Powering the sub-ohm tank is a WF-X1 mesh coil that fires in the range of 40 to 80 watts, but is recommended for use from 50 to 70 watts. The heating element operates with a 0.17ohm resistance.
In The Box
With purchase, you will get the Zephyr Mod, a tank, a WF-X1 coil, an extra glass tube, a set of silicone rings, a super charge adapter, a type-C charging cable, a manual, a warranty card and a desiccant.
- The RPM160 features a brand new chipset, 160 watts of power, fast firing, 5mL pods, a full-color display screen, several protections, easy refills, and an exquisite design.
- This pod mod kit features an embedded IML screen, 4mL capacity pods, easy refills, 80 watts of max output, variable wattage mode, and mesh coils for direct-to-lung vaping.
- Right now, you can buy the device and get a free CoilArt Toruk tank with a matching pack of coils for just $29.99. The A-Priv features a sleek body and hollow-out appearance. In combination with LED lights that emanate from each hollow-out, this device really comes to life when pressing the big fire trigger on the side.
- This device is the lightest dual 21700 box mod and also features a waterproof PCBA, 200 watts of output, a full-color display, firmware upgrades, a tough design, a smartphone app, an anti-loss system, many safety features, and a plethora of modes including power, voltage, bypass, and three temperature control modes.
- It features a waterproof chipset, durable design & material, a bottom fill bottle, a refined design, a full suite of operating modes, type C charging and 21700/20700/18650 compatibility.
- The Azeroth Squonk Mod provides simplicity in a mechanical squonk box mod. This device features a bottom feeding 7ml capacity squeeze bottle, an ultem fire button, a carbon fiber plate, 24 karat gold plated 510 for best electrical conductivity, self adjusting battery pins and works with a single 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery.