Snowwolf Zephyr: Limited Editon 200W Touchscreen Mod w/ Mesh Tank & Superfast Charging
The Snowwolf Zephyr mod kit features instant firing, a 5000mAh internal battery, superfast 35 minute charging, an IFV960 smart chipset, a big full-color touchscreen, a breathing LED Snowwolf Logo, 200 watts of power, a 5mL juice capacity, a top fill system, 0.17ohm mesh coils that fire in the range of 40 to 80 watts, and bottom adjustable airflow control.
Features & Specifications
The mod measures 90mm x 47mm x 30mm and is made from zinc alloy and plastic. On one of the large sides, you will see a 2 inch TFT touchscreen that displays vape data in full color. On the opposite side, you will see a Snowwolf logo with a “breathing” LED light for an appearance that is sure to turn heads. Inside the Zephyr, there’s a 5000mAh integrated battery that is recharged via a Type-C USB port that works with up to 4.5 amps to finish the charging process in 35 minutes or less. The box mod can fire with 200 watts of power down to a resistance of 0.05ohm and operates in a myriad of modes including temperature control and variable wattage.
The tank measures 28mm x 46mm and is made from stainless steel. The juice capacity comes in at 5mL, although a 4mL straight tube is included with purchase. An easy top fill system via removal of the top cap ensures that adding e-liquid is very easy. Airflow is adjustable at the bottom via two large air slots. Powering the sub-ohm tank is a WF-X1 mesh coil that fires in the range of 40 to 80 watts, but is recommended for use from 50 to 70 watts. The heating element operates with a 0.17ohm resistance.
In The Box
With purchase, you will get the Zephyr Mod, a tank, a WF-X1 coil, an extra glass tube, a set of silicone rings, a super charge adapter, a type-C charging cable, a manual, a warranty card and a desiccant.
- After the success of the waterproof Vandy Vape AP Kit, the company immediately set out to design another setup that is impervious to water and is also shock resistant.
- The Sigelei Kaos Spectrum features a one-of-a-kind changeable light ring, up to 230 watts of output, fast charging and a wide range of variable temperature modes, including TCR.
- The Sigelei Fuchai Squonk 213 Mod Kit features 150 watts of power, a 5ml squonk bottle, versatile temperature control, a large full color TFT screen and works with either a single 21700, 20700 or 18650 battery. The build deck on the Fuchai RDA is made with dual posts, a large juice well and side adjustable airflow.
- The Suorin Ishare is an extremely portable pod vaping kit. It features 1.2ml refillable cartridges, an integrated 1600mAh battery and a 1.2ml juice capacity.
- The mod features a portable design, a display screen, a 0.08ohm atomizer resistance capability, 90 watts of power, and can be used as a squonk or standard mod.
- This kit features a portable design, 90 watts of power, a multitude of modes, a single 18650 battery, micro USB charging, a myriad of exquisite finishes, changeable panels, changeable stickers and an RDA with side airflow control and an easy-to-build deck that is compatible with single or dual coils.