Snowwolf Zephyr: Limited Editon 200W Touchscreen Mod w/ Mesh Tank & Superfast Charging
The Snowwolf Zephyr mod kit features instant firing, a 5000mAh internal battery, superfast 35 minute charging, an IFV960 smart chipset, a big full-color touchscreen, a breathing LED Snowwolf Logo, 200 watts of power, a 5mL juice capacity, a top fill system, 0.17ohm mesh coils that fire in the range of 40 to 80 watts, and bottom adjustable airflow control. This kit has a high retail price, so check out the blowout deals below.
Features & Specifications
The mod measures 90mm x 47mm x 30mm and is made from zinc alloy and plastic. On one of the large sides, you will see a 2 inch TFT touchscreen that displays vape data in full color. On the opposite side, you will see a Snowwolf logo with a “breathing” LED light for an appearance that is sure to turn heads. Inside the Zephyr, there’s a 5000mAh integrated battery that is recharged via a Type-C USB port that works with up to 4.5 amps to finish the charging process in 35 minutes or less. The box mod can fire with 200 watts of power down to a resistance of 0.05ohm and operates in a myriad of modes including temperature control and variable wattage.
The tank measures 28mm x 46mm and is made from stainless steel. The juice capacity comes in at 5mL, although a 4mL straight tube is included with purchase. An easy top fill system via removal of the top cap ensures that adding e-liquid is very easy. Airflow is adjustable at the bottom via two large air slots. Powering the sub-ohm tank is a WF-X1 mesh coil that fires in the range of 40 to 80 watts, but is recommended for use from 50 to 70 watts. The heating element operates with a 0.17ohm resistance.
In The Box
With purchase, you will get the Zephyr Mod, a tank, a WF-X1 coil, an extra glass tube, a set of silicone rings, a super charge adapter, a type-C charging cable, a manual, a warranty card and a desiccant.
- The PT80 S uses a single 18650 battery and has 80 watts of maximum power while the PT60 is designed with a 2500mAh integrated battery but with reduced output of 60 watts. And, both options feature a display screen, portability, mesh coils, and a 4.5mL pod with an effortless refill system.
- The mod features portability, a full-color screen, 18650/21700 battery support, TC mode, TCR mode, power mode, and USB-C charging. Meanwhile, the pod in the kit has a 5mL juice reservoir, a 0.15ohm mesh coil, a 0.5ohm mesh coil, adjustable air intake, and easy bottom-fill system.
- The Max100 box kit features a waterproof/dust-resistant/shock-resistant design, a brand new 1.09" full-color display, a new user interface, 100 watts of maximum power, temperature control mode, a safety lock, 21700/18650 battery compatibility a type-C charging port, leakproof top airflow, a large filling slot, a redesigned base, and a 5.5mL juice capacity.
- The Aspire Skystar Box Mod features 210 watts of output, dual 18650 batteries, a 1.3 inch touch screen, a myriad of operating modes and an ergonomic design.
- The mod features 80 watts of power, waterproof/shockproof/dustproof capability, an Axon 2.0 chipset, single 18650 battery support, and Type-C charging,. The Forz Tank also features a rugged design to withstand the environment or accidental drops. Plus, it has a 4.5mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control and mesh coils for incredible vapor production.
- It features a stainless steel, brass, zinc alloy body, a maximum wattage output of 120W, a TC range of 200℉ - 600℉, a voltage range of 0.5V - 8V, coil resistance range of 0.05ohm - 3.0ohm, a variety of modes, micro USB for charging and software updates, and it's all powered by a single 18650/20700/21700 battery.