Snowwolf Zephyr: Limited Editon 200W Touchscreen Mod w/ Mesh Tank & Superfast Charging
The Snowwolf Zephyr mod kit features instant firing, a 5000mAh internal battery, superfast 35 minute charging, an IFV960 smart chipset, a big full-color touchscreen, a breathing LED Snowwolf Logo, 200 watts of power, a 5mL juice capacity, a top fill system, 0.17ohm mesh coils that fire in the range of 40 to 80 watts, and bottom adjustable airflow control. This kit has a high retail price, so check out the blowout deals below.
Features & Specifications
The mod measures 90mm x 47mm x 30mm and is made from zinc alloy and plastic. On one of the large sides, you will see a 2 inch TFT touchscreen that displays vape data in full color. On the opposite side, you will see a Snowwolf logo with a “breathing” LED light for an appearance that is sure to turn heads. Inside the Zephyr, there’s a 5000mAh integrated battery that is recharged via a Type-C USB port that works with up to 4.5 amps to finish the charging process in 35 minutes or less. The box mod can fire with 200 watts of power down to a resistance of 0.05ohm and operates in a myriad of modes including temperature control and variable wattage.
The tank measures 28mm x 46mm and is made from stainless steel. The juice capacity comes in at 5mL, although a 4mL straight tube is included with purchase. An easy top fill system via removal of the top cap ensures that adding e-liquid is very easy. Airflow is adjustable at the bottom via two large air slots. Powering the sub-ohm tank is a WF-X1 mesh coil that fires in the range of 40 to 80 watts, but is recommended for use from 50 to 70 watts. The heating element operates with a 0.17ohm resistance.
In The Box
With purchase, you will get the Zephyr Mod, a tank, a WF-X1 coil, an extra glass tube, a set of silicone rings, a super charge adapter, a type-C charging cable, a manual, a warranty card and a desiccant.
- The mod features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, an exquisite appearance, a large fire key, a user-friendly UI, stable operation, 230 watts of power, variable wattage mode, temperature control mode, dual 18650 batteries, and ultra-fast 2 amp charging. The TFV18 has a 7.5mL capacity, effortless refills, a resin drip tip, and meshed coils for instant, flavorful vapor production.
- This kit features 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a 2000mAh internal cell, Type-C charging, 4.5mL cartridges, two mesh coils, a display screen, adjustable airflow control, and 12 available colors including 4 leather ones.
- The Vinci X II features 10 watts of additional power, an enhanced 6.5mL juice capacity, a massive 1.08-inch display, compatibility with all Pnp coils, an adjustable airflow system, a single 18650 battery, a USB-C charging system, and a side-fill system.
- The box mod features an HD touch screen with full-color menu, upgraded hardware & software, an IQ-G chipset, 230 watts of power, fast firing, a lock/unlock button, a myriad of design colors, dual 18650 batteries, fast 2 amp charging via a USB-C port, and multiple protections.
- This setup features FM Coiltech 4.0 for incredible vapor production, dual adjustable airflow control, 80 watts of adjustable power, a 3000mAh integrated battery, 4.5mL juice capacity, and an FM Chipset 2.0 for stable performance.
- The Fortis features 80 or 100 watts of power, adjustable output, 18650/21700 battery compatibility, a 0.96" full-color display screen, instant firing, Type-C fast charging, many safety features, a 6.5mL capacity, mesh coils, easy refills, and massive adjustable airflow control.