Snowwolf Zephyr: Limited Editon 200W Touchscreen Mod w/ Mesh Tank & Superfast Charging
The Snowwolf Zephyr mod kit features instant firing, a 5000mAh internal battery, superfast 35 minute charging, an IFV960 smart chipset, a big full-color touchscreen, a breathing LED Snowwolf Logo, 200 watts of power, a 5mL juice capacity, a top fill system, 0.17ohm mesh coils that fire in the range of 40 to 80 watts, and bottom adjustable airflow control.
Features & Specifications
The mod measures 90mm x 47mm x 30mm and is made from zinc alloy and plastic. On one of the large sides, you will see a 2 inch TFT touchscreen that displays vape data in full color. On the opposite side, you will see a Snowwolf logo with a “breathing” LED light for an appearance that is sure to turn heads. Inside the Zephyr, there’s a 5000mAh integrated battery that is recharged via a Type-C USB port that works with up to 4.5 amps to finish the charging process in 35 minutes or less. The box mod can fire with 200 watts of power down to a resistance of 0.05ohm and operates in a myriad of modes including temperature control and variable wattage.
The tank measures 28mm x 46mm and is made from stainless steel. The juice capacity comes in at 5mL, although a 4mL straight tube is included with purchase. An easy top fill system via removal of the top cap ensures that adding e-liquid is very easy. Airflow is adjustable at the bottom via two large air slots. Powering the sub-ohm tank is a WF-X1 mesh coil that fires in the range of 40 to 80 watts, but is recommended for use from 50 to 70 watts. The heating element operates with a 0.17ohm resistance.
In The Box
With purchase, you will get the Zephyr Mod, a tank, a WF-X1 coil, an extra glass tube, a set of silicone rings, a super charge adapter, a type-C charging cable, a manual, a warranty card and a desiccant.
- This kit features a triple system, temperature control mode, power mode, a full-color display screen, fast firing, 5.5mL pods, fast 2 amp charging, and waterproof design.
- This upgraded device is powered by a single 18650 battery or a 3000mAh integrated battery, 5mL capacity refillable pods versus 4.3mL, and has 80 watts of maximum power, instead of 40 watts. Additionally, the RPM80 features a full color display, variable wattage settings and new mesh coils for exquisite flavor and vapor.
- The RPM160 features a brand new chipset, 160 watts of power, fast firing, 5mL pods, a full-color display screen, several protections, easy refills, and an exquisite design.
- The mod features 220 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, an advanced AXON chipset, a rock bottom atomizer resistance of 0.03ohm, fast micro USB charging, a display screen, 3 control buttons, pulse/eco modes for flavorful vapor and a durable scratch resistant casing.
- The Joyetech Espion Mod features a business-like appearance, large 1.45 inch TFT screen, user friendliness, three adjustment buttons for easy menu navigation, dual 18650 batteries, 200 watts of output and a wide range of temperature control modes. It is available in black, blue or gunmetal.
- It features the intelligent AS-100 chipset, a single 18650 battery, 100 watts of maximum power, a myriad of modes including power mode, temperate control mode, curve mode, and bypass mode. It is also waterproof, dustproof and shockproof.