Voopoo Drag 2
Here are cheap deals and best prices for the Voopoo Drag 2. This new kit includes a 157 watt mod and the Uforce T2 Tank. The mod features resin panels, an OLED display, the latest 32 bit Gene Fun Chip made in the USA, dual 18650 battery support, a low atomizer resistance at 0.05ohm, 157 watts of power and a wide range of modes including temperature, power, curve, TCR and bypass.
The Drag 2 looks very similar to the resin version of the Voopoo Drag Mod, but it has been made slightly smaller. Exact dimensions have not been released. The chassis is constructed from stainless steel and a beautiful resin panel has color options of purple, red, blue or black. On top of the Drag 2 Mod Kit, you will find an atomizer bezel that is compatible with any 510 threaded RDA, RTA or tank. The control face is constructed with an OLED display that has horizontal vape data such as current power, mode, temperature, resistance, battery charge level and much more.
Batteries, Charging & Firmware Upgrades
Powering the Drag 2 Kit are dual 18650 batteries (not included) that are chargeable via the micro USB port that has integrated balanced charging for safety. This ensures both cells achieve equal voltage. The micro USB port is also used for hooking up the mod to your computer and set your favorite customizations and you may also perform firmware upgrades if Voopoo has released a new operating system.
Latest 32Bit Gene Chip Board
Inside the Voopoo Drag 2, you will find a 32 Bit US Gene chip board that allows for up to 157 watts of power, but power output capability may be lowered down to 130 watts if you use the device below 0.10ohm. The resistance range is 0.05ohm to 3ohm during variable wattage operation or 0.05ohm to 1.5ohm if you are using temperature control modes. Available operating modes that are built into the OS are bypass, variable wattage, variable temperature and TCR.
Kit With UForce T2 Tank
If you decide you want the Voopoo Drag 2 Kit, you will also receive the newest Voopoo Tank: the Uforce T2. At the time of this writing, no information is available about this new atomizer. The T1 version of the tank was acutally quite amazing with a beautiful futuristic design that utizes OCC/mesh coils and has bottom adjustable airflow control. It is also able of storing up to 8ml of e-liquid, has an easy top fill system, resin drip tip and accents and a 24K gold 510 threaded connection for best possible conductivity. It will be interesting to see what improvements Voopoo has made with the new version of the tank in the Voopoo Drag 2 Mod Kit.
Voopoo Drag 2 Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: n/a
- Slightly smaller than the Drag Mod by Voopoo
- Resin panels
- Springloaded 510 connection
- OLED screen with horizontally oriented vape data
- Utilizes two 18650 cells
- Balanced micro USB charging charging system
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Micro USB desktop software for favorite settings
- Resistance range temperature mode: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
- Resistance range power mode: 0.05Ω to 3.0Ω
- Power output range: 5W to 157W
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 315°C
- Firing response time: < 0.025s
- Output voltage range: 0V to 7.5V
- Output current rage: 0A to 40A
- US Store: Voopoo Too 180W Box Mod $35.99 | Kit w/ Force Tank $38.00
- US Store: VOOPOO Vmate Mod 200W $39.91 | Kit $49.50
- Voopoo Drag Mini Mod Kit $59.65
- US Store: Voopoo Drag 157W Resin Box Mod $36.00
- US Store: Voopoo Uforce T1 Tank $17.99
- US Store: Voopoo Uforce Tank $17.09
- Voopoo VFL Pod Kit $24.21