Here’s a fantastic discount for Voopoo Drag Box Mod. Unfortunately, the $33.00 US store deal at Cigabuy went out of stock, but there are still some blowout prices below.
The Drag is the newest mod from Voopoo and utilizes dual external cells with up to 157 watts of output. It also features a super mode, a wide range of temperature modes and is built with a US Gene Chip for safe, stable and the fastest firing speed in the marketplace.
In addition to its high-end technical design, the way the mod looks is also modern. The design is very streamlined with a colorful carbon fiber panel on one side, that comes in either black or brown, and a battery cover with a large Drag logo. The device is also portable with dimensions of 54mm x 90mm x 24mm. On the control face, you will see a crystal clear OLED display with a menu that displays current battery level, mode, resistance or voltage and wattage. The menu and mod can be also be customized via computer desktop software from the Voopoo website. Custom settings that can be changed include personal logo, puff time, screen brightness, power curve and the default TC control wire setting. At the top of the unit, there’s a 510 springloaded connection bezel for level atomizer installs.
The mod is constructed with a 32 bit US Gene Fun Chip from the world’s largest provider of eCig chips. As a result, it can fire with an output up to 130 watts with atomizers that have a resistance of 0.05ohm and up or 157 watts if the atomizer resistance is 0.10ohm or higher. Clicking the large firing button three times allows for easily switching between modes. In addition to power mode, there’s also three temperature control modes that are compatible with either nickel, titanium or stainless steel coils up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. One unique benefit of the Voopoo Drag is that it has the fastest firing speed of 0.025 seconds for instant vapor production. And, all the safety features a mod could possibly need or built into the device including reverse polarity protection, switch timeout protection, over-temperature protection, over-current protection, over charge protection, over discharge protection and short circuit protection.
Two dual external 18650 power the Voopoo Drag Mod. They are easily installed into the battery bay by removing the Carbon Fiber panel that stays in place via four powerful magnets. A micro USB onboard charging system also allows for topping off the cells without removing them. Balance charging technology ensures a safe vape experience and occurs with a current of 5V/1800mA. The USB port is also used for future firmware upgrades in case new technologies come into the vape marketplace.
Drag Mod Review
Drag Mod Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 54mm x 90mm x 24mm
- Modern design
- Body constructed from zinc alloy
- Carbon fiber battery panel
- Colors: silver/black carbon fiber or silver/brown carbon fiber
- Springloaded 510 connection
- OLED screen
- Utilizes dual 18650 cells
- Balanced micro USB charging
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Micro USB desktop software for customization
- Resistance range power mode: 0.05Ω to 3.0Ω
- Resistance range power mode: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
- Power output range: 5W to 157W
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 315°C
- Firing response time: < 0.025s
- Output voltage range: 0V to 7.5V
- Output current rage: 0A to 40A
- Working efficiency: 95%
- Powerful PWM and MOS module
- The mod is the exact same as the Voopoo Drag 2, except it is made with a platinum chassis. The device also has a resin panels a display, an updated 32 bit Gene Fun Chip, two 18650 batteries, 157 watts of output, fast firing and a multitude of mode options.
- It features a full color touch screen, a brand new menu system, a password system, 6 screen color options, a screen lock button, an ergonomic fire key, 219 watts of power, versatile temperature control, dual 18650 batteries, a USB charging system, firmware upgrades, multiple protections, a mesh coil, a ceramic coil, a 6ml juice capacity, effortless refills and a resin drip tip.
- This box mod features unique resin designs on both sides, dual 18650 batteries with micro USB charging system, a 0.96 inch color display and a wide range of operating modes such as bypass, power, temperature control and TCR.
- With the new Resin version, the RXMini has a new brand new look that is sure to turn heads due to its psychedellic patterns.
- The Majesty Starter Kit Resin Edition features an artistic design, colorful resin, 225 watts of power, temperature control modes, an upgraded color screen and a cloud pumping TFV8 X-Baby tank with 4ml juice capacity and top fill system.
- The iStick Mix Mod features artistic double-sided resin panels, a portable design that is comfortable to hold, dual 18650 batteries, a balanced/fast charging system via a Type-C Micro USB port, stable performance and fast firing thanks to an Avatar chipset, a display screen and a plethora of safety features.
- Check out these cheap deals for the Voopoo/Woody Vapes X217 Box Mod. This device features resin/leather inlays, dual 21700 battery compatibility, a full color 1.3 inch TFT IPS HD screen, a beautiful LED stripe surrounding the front, a GENE.FAN chipset, 217 watts of power, multiple safety protections, micro USB charging, power mode, temperature control and low 0.05ohm atomizer resistance capability.
- This kit features Geekvape's latest chipset, 200 watts of power, exquisite resin panels, a fast 10ms firing response time, low atomizer resistance capability, a full temperature control suite, a myriad of safety features, a full color display, super mesh coils, a 5.5ml tank capacity, dual adjustable airflow inlets and a convenient top fill system.