Update: This Version Of The Voopoo Drag Has Been Discontinued – Check Out Newer Mod/Kit Deals or Newer Voopoo Drag Kits Below
The Drag is the newest mod from Voopoo and utilizes dual external cells with up to 157 watts of output. It also features a super mode and a wide range of temperature modes and is built with a US Gene Chip for safe, stable, and the fastest firing speed in the marketplace.
In addition to its high-end technical design, the way the mod looks is also modern. The design is very streamlined, with a colorful carbon fiber panel on one side that comes in either black or brown and a battery cover with a large Drag logo. The device is also portable with dimensions of 54mm x 90mm x 24mm. On the control face, you will see a crystal clear OLED display with a menu that displays the current battery level, mode, resistance or voltage, and wattage. The menu and mod can also be customized via computer desktop software from the Voopoo website. Custom settings, including personal logo, puff time, screen brightness, power curve, and the default TC control wire setting, can be changed. At the top of the unit, there’s a 510 springloaded connection bezel for level atomizer installs.
The mod is constructed with a 32-bit US Gene Fun Chip from the world’s largest provider of eCig chips. As a result, it can fire with an output of up to 130 watts with atomizers that have a resistance of 0.05ohm and up or 157 watts if the atomizer resistance is 0.10ohm or higher. Clicking the large firing button three times allows for easy switching between modes. In addition to power mode, three temperature control modes are compatible with either nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. One unique benefit of the Voopoo Drag is that it has the fastest firing speed of 0.025 seconds for instant vapor production. And there are many safety features: reverse polarity protection, switch timeout protection, over-temperature protection, over-current protection, over-charge protection, over-discharge protection, and short-circuit protection.
Two dual external 18650 power the Voopoo Drag Mod. They are easily installed into the battery bay by removing the Carbon Fiber panel that stays in place via four powerful magnets. A micro USB onboard charging system also allows topping off the cells without removing them. Balance charging technology ensures a safe vape experience and occurs with a current of 5V/1800mA. The USB port is also used for future firmware upgrades in case new technologies come into the vape marketplace.
Drag Mod Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 54mm x 90mm x 24mm
- Modern design
- Body constructed from zinc alloy
- Carbon fiber battery panel
- Colors: silver/black carbon fiber or silver/brown carbon fiber
- Springloaded 510 connection
- OLED screen
- Utilizes dual 18650 cells
- Balanced micro USB charging
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Micro USB desktop software for customization
- Resistance range power mode: 0.05Ω to 3.0Ω
- Resistance range power mode: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
- Power output range: 5W to 157W
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 315°C
- Firing response time: < 0.025s
- Output voltage range: 0V to 7.5V
- Output current rage: 0A to 40A
- Working efficiency: 95%
- Powerful PWM and MOS module
- The Morph 2 Mod features 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, fast firing, power mode, temperature control mode, an adaptive power function, a 0.96 inch full-color display, fast 2 amp balanced charging, the latest IQ-S chipset, and 7 safety protections.
- The Jackaroo Mini Box Mod is waterproof/dustproof/shockproof and features integrated dual 18650 batteries (4000mAh), 128 watts of power, a plethora of modes including temperature control and bypass, and a full-color display screen.
- The Maxus Mod features 100 watts of power, a plethora of modes, single 21700/20700/18650 battery support, 2 amp fast charging, easy battery access, a display screen, and many safety features.
- The OBS Engine Mod features 100 watts of power, 18650/20700/21700 battery support, Type-C charging, a 0.96" LED screen, and fast firing. The Engine S Tank has a 6mL juice capacity, new mesh coils, dual top fill ports, and bottom adjustable airflow control.
- The iStick Mix Mod features artistic double-sided resin panels, a portable design that is comfortable to hold, dual 18650 batteries, a balanced/fast charging system via a Type-C Micro USB port, stable performance and fast firing thanks to an Avatar chipset, a display screen and a plethora of safety features.
- This kit features Geekvape's latest chipset, 200 watts of power, exquisite resin panels, a fast 10ms firing response time, low atomizer resistance capability, a full temperature control suite, a myriad of safety features, a full color display, super mesh coils, a 5.5ml tank capacity, dual adjustable airflow inlets and a convenient top fill system.
- It features a full color touch screen, a brand new menu system, a password system, 6 screen color options, a screen lock button, an ergonomic fire key, 219 watts of power, versatile temperature control, dual 18650 batteries, a USB charging system, firmware upgrades, multiple protections, a mesh coil, a ceramic coil, a 6ml juice capacity, effortless refills and a resin drip tip.
- The Stentorian RAM by Wotofo has an exquisite wood with resin design and is squonk ready thanks to a BF 510 atomizer bezel.