Here’s a fantastic discount for Voopoo Drag Box Mod. Unfortunately, the $33.00 US store deal at Cigabuy went out of stock, but there are still some blowout prices below.
The Drag is the newest mod from Voopoo and utilizes dual external cells with up to 157 watts of output. It also features a super mode, a wide range of temperature modes and is built with a US Gene Chip for safe, stable and the fastest firing speed in the marketplace.
In addition to its high-end technical design, the way the mod looks is also modern. The design is very streamlined with a colorful carbon fiber panel on one side, that comes in either black or brown, and a battery cover with a large Drag logo. The device is also portable with dimensions of 54mm x 90mm x 24mm. On the control face, you will see a crystal clear OLED display with a menu that displays current battery level, mode, resistance or voltage and wattage. The menu and mod can be also be customized via computer desktop software from the Voopoo website. Custom settings that can be changed include personal logo, puff time, screen brightness, power curve and the default TC control wire setting. At the top of the unit, there’s a 510 springloaded connection bezel for level atomizer installs.
The mod is constructed with a 32 bit US Gene Fun Chip from the world’s largest provider of eCig chips. As a result, it can fire with an output up to 130 watts with atomizers that have a resistance of 0.05ohm and up or 157 watts if the atomizer resistance is 0.10ohm or higher. Clicking the large firing button three times allows for easily switching between modes. In addition to power mode, there’s also three temperature control modes that are compatible with either nickel, titanium or stainless steel coils up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. One unique benefit of the Voopoo Drag is that it has the fastest firing speed of 0.025 seconds for instant vapor production. And, all the safety features a mod could possibly need or built into the device including reverse polarity protection, switch timeout protection, over-temperature protection, over-current protection, over charge protection, over discharge protection and short circuit protection.
Two dual external 18650 power the Voopoo Drag Mod. They are easily installed into the battery bay by removing the Carbon Fiber panel that stays in place via four powerful magnets. A micro USB onboard charging system also allows for topping off the cells without removing them. Balance charging technology ensures a safe vape experience and occurs with a current of 5V/1800mA. The USB port is also used for future firmware upgrades in case new technologies come into the vape marketplace.
Drag Mod Review
Drag Mod Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 54mm x 90mm x 24mm
- Modern design
- Body constructed from zinc alloy
- Carbon fiber battery panel
- Colors: silver/black carbon fiber or silver/brown carbon fiber
- Springloaded 510 connection
- OLED screen
- Utilizes dual 18650 cells
- Balanced micro USB charging
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Micro USB desktop software for customization
- Resistance range power mode: 0.05Ω to 3.0Ω
- Resistance range power mode: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
- Power output range: 5W to 157W
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 315°C
- Firing response time: < 0.025s
- Output voltage range: 0V to 7.5V
- Output current rage: 0A to 40A
- Working efficiency: 95%
- Powerful PWM and MOS module
- It features a full color touch screen, a brand new menu system, a password system, 6 screen color options, a screen lock button, an ergonomic fire key, 219 watts of power, versatile temperature control, dual 18650 batteries, a USB charging system, firmware upgrades, multiple protections, a mesh coil, a ceramic coil, a 6ml juice capacity, effortless refills and a resin drip tip.
- This setup features a waterproof PCBA, a "find your device" function, a smartphone app, a portable design, replaceable G10 & resin panels, dual 18650 batteries, a wide range of color options, firmware upgrades, micro USB charging, a full color screen, 188 watts of power, an updated Vandy Vape chipset and a multitude of safety protections.
- The Wismec Luxotic Surface features 80 watts of power, a 6.5mL juice capacity squonk bottle, an 18650 battery, tons of modes, a 0.49 inch OLED screen, faster than ever firing and gorgeous finish patterns on the replaceable panels.
- This mod is the exact same as the regular version, except it is made with an impeccable platinum body.
- This new kit includes a 130 watt mod and the Uforce T2 Tank. The mod features resin panels, an OLED display, the latest 32 bit Gene Fun Chip made in the USA, dual 18650 battery support, a low atomizer resistance at 0.05ohm, 157 watts of power and a wide range of modes including temperature, power, curve, TCR and bypass.
- Check out these cheap deals for the Voopoo/Woody Vapes X217 Box Mod. This device features resin/leather inlays, dual 21700 battery compatibility, a full color 1.3 inch TFT IPS HD screen, a beautiful LED stripe surrounding the front, a GENE.FAN chipset, 217 watts of power, multiple safety protections, micro USB charging, power mode, temperature control and low 0.05ohm atomizer resistance capability.
- This kit features Geekvape's latest chipset, 200 watts of power, exquisite resin panels, a fast 10ms firing response time, low atomizer resistance capability, a full temperature control suite, a myriad of safety features, a full color display, super mesh coils, a 5.5ml tank capacity, dual adjustable airflow inlets and a convenient top fill system.
- This tiny mod features the latest Gene chip for accurate performance, a small form factor, a resin panel, a myriad of modes including curve, power, temperature, TCR and bypass.