Here’s a fantastic discount for Voopoo Drag Box Mod. Unfortunately, the $33.00 US store deal at Cigabuy went out of stock, but there are still some blowout prices below.
The Drag is the newest mod from Voopoo and utilizes dual external cells with up to 157 watts of output. It also features a super mode, a wide range of temperature modes and is built with a US Gene Chip for safe, stable and the fastest firing speed in the marketplace.
In addition to its high-end technical design, the way the mod looks is also modern. The design is very streamlined with a colorful carbon fiber panel on one side, that comes in either black or brown, and a battery cover with a large Drag logo. The device is also portable with dimensions of 54mm x 90mm x 24mm. On the control face, you will see a crystal clear OLED display with a menu that displays current battery level, mode, resistance or voltage and wattage. The menu and mod can be also be customized via computer desktop software from the Voopoo website. Custom settings that can be changed include personal logo, puff time, screen brightness, power curve and the default TC control wire setting. At the top of the unit, there’s a 510 springloaded connection bezel for level atomizer installs.
The mod is constructed with a 32 bit US Gene Fun Chip from the world’s largest provider of eCig chips. As a result, it can fire with an output up to 130 watts with atomizers that have a resistance of 0.05ohm and up or 157 watts if the atomizer resistance is 0.10ohm or higher. Clicking the large firing button three times allows for easily switching between modes. In addition to power mode, there’s also three temperature control modes that are compatible with either nickel, titanium or stainless steel coils up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. One unique benefit of the Voopoo Drag is that it has the fastest firing speed of 0.025 seconds for instant vapor production. And, all the safety features a mod could possibly need or built into the device including reverse polarity protection, switch timeout protection, over-temperature protection, over-current protection, over charge protection, over discharge protection and short circuit protection.
Two dual external 18650 power the Voopoo Drag Mod. They are easily installed into the battery bay by removing the Carbon Fiber panel that stays in place via four powerful magnets. A micro USB onboard charging system also allows for topping off the cells without removing them. Balance charging technology ensures a safe vape experience and occurs with a current of 5V/1800mA. The USB port is also used for future firmware upgrades in case new technologies come into the vape marketplace.
Drag Mod Review
Drag Mod Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 54mm x 90mm x 24mm
- Modern design
- Body constructed from zinc alloy
- Carbon fiber battery panel
- Colors: silver/black carbon fiber or silver/brown carbon fiber
- Springloaded 510 connection
- OLED screen
- Utilizes dual 18650 cells
- Balanced micro USB charging
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Micro USB desktop software for customization
- Resistance range power mode: 0.05Ω to 3.0Ω
- Resistance range power mode: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
- Power output range: 5W to 157W
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 315°C
- Firing response time: < 0.025s
- Output voltage range: 0V to 7.5V
- Output current rage: 0A to 40A
- Working efficiency: 95%
- Powerful PWM and MOS module
- After the success of the waterproof Vandy Vape AP Kit, the company immediately set out to design another setup that is impervious to water and is also shock resistant.
- This kit consists of the Saurobox Box Mod and Ello Duro Tank. The mod features a unique luxurious resin finish, interchangeable panels, ultra lightweight comfortable design, 220 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a full color display, 2 amp lightning fast charging and versatile operation. The tank in this kit features mesh coils for intense vapor production, a 6.5ml tank capacity, fast refilling and bottom adjustable airflow.
- It features a full color touch screen, a brand new menu system, a password system, 6 screen color options, a screen lock button, an ergonomic fire key, 219 watts of power, versatile temperature control, dual 18650 batteries, a USB charging system, firmware upgrades, multiple protections, a mesh coil, a ceramic coil, a 6ml juice capacity, effortless refills and a resin drip tip.
- This new kit includes a 130 watt mod and the Uforce T2 Tank. The mod features resin panels, an OLED display, the latest 32 bit Gene Fun Chip made in the USA, dual 18650 battery support, a low atomizer resistance at 0.05ohm, 157 watts of power and a wide range of modes including temperature, power, curve, TCR and bypass.
- The Bhive Kit features an exquisite resin Bhive design, versatile temperature control, a 7ml squonk bottle, a low 0.05ohm resistance, single 18650 battery support, a 0.91 inch OLED display, a dual post deck with four post holes, a deep juice well, dual airflow slots and both a BF & standard 510 pin.
- This kit features Geekvape's latest chipset, 200 watts of power, exquisite resin panels, a fast 10ms firing response time, low atomizer resistance capability, a full temperature control suite, a myriad of safety features, a full color display, super mesh coils, a 5.5ml tank capacity, dual adjustable airflow inlets and a convenient top fill system.
- The Majesty Starter Kit Resin Edition features an artistic design, colorful resin, 225 watts of power, temperature control modes, an upgraded color screen and a cloud pumping TFV8 X-Baby tank with 4ml juice capacity and top fill system.
- This kit features compact design, double-sided resin panels, instant firing, 180 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, micro USB charging, many operating modes a 5.5ml sub ohm tank w/ top fill system, dual bottom adjustable airflow and mesh coils.