Here are cheap deals to buy the Dovpo College DNA60 Box Mod at a low price. It features an Evolv DNA60 chipset, better battery efficiency, single 18650 battery support, 60 watts of power, ergonomic design, a bottom display screen, 24mm atomizer compatibility, and portability. This mod is for sale in silver, red, black, and gunmetal.
Dovpo College DNA60 Overview
When it comes to performance with the Dovpo College DNA60, you’ll soon find out it’s not your ordinary mini mod. You see, the device is designed with Evolv’s DNA60 chipboard which features patent-pending temperature control, patented wattage control, an incredible OLED screen, and synchronous rectification to ensure maximum battery life with less heat generation. And, this means the Dovpo College DNA60 mod works with Escribe, Evolv’s collection of desktop software that permits making changes to mod settings a breeze. This software is available for Windows and Mac.
The College Mod works with a single 18650 battery which is accessible via a top battery cap, making swapping out the cell a breeze. You may also recharge the cell via a USB port which will take about 2 to 3 hours from start to finish. And, it is important to note that the 510 connector adjacent the battery cap is compatible with atomizers up to a decent 24mm.
Design-wise, Dovpo is claiming that every detail on the College DNA60 is perfect. They assert that the mod is not only incredibly in appearance, but also that it fits perfectly in the hand. Plus, it’s small with dimensions of only 82mm x 54.5mm x 27mm. Available color finishes include gunmetal, black, red and silver.
The final unique aspect of the Dovpo College DNA60 is that the display screen is located at the bottom. This was perhaps done to keep the mod as small as possible as there is no space on the control face for a large screen. Vape data on the display’s menu includes a battery bar, current resistance, current voltage, current amperage, and current power output.
Dovpo College DNA60 Features & Specifications
In The Box
In the package, you will find the College DNA60 Box Mod, a USB cable, a manual, a battery usage warning card, a social media card and a QC certificate.
- This new device works with two 18650 batteries and features 200 watts of power, a full-color UI, theme changing capabilities, many modes such as TCR, a USB charging system, a replay function, and exquisite leather grip.
- On the technical level, this is the same device as the original Topside Dual, but it comes with a full color display and a premium finish that is impermeable, scratch resistant, lighter, smooth to the touch and absolutely exquisite.
- This device features 200 watts of power, a DNA 250C chipset, a 0.96 inch TFT color screen, a plethora of modes including TCR, dual 18650 batteries, USB charging, a replay function and a USB on-the-go adaptor for use as a power bank. This mod can and can be purchased in a multitude of colors.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- The Dovpo Odin features a visually stunning design, a fantastic dual battery configuration, temperature friendly operation, 200 watts of power, a 0.96 inch OLED color display screen, a myriad of safety features and a DNA250C chipset for versatility.
- This mod features an Evolv DNA75C chipset, 75 watts of power, versatile temperature control, single 18650 battery support, USB charging, a 0.96 inch full color TFT display screen, a replay feature, and a myriad of safety features.