Eleaf iStick 40W: 2600mAh/40W Premium TC Mod or Kit
Here are cheap deals for the Eleaf iStick 40W Special Edition Mod. This box mod features exquisite & ergonomic design, eye-catching metal finishes, portability, a display screen, power mode, temperature control modes, voltage mode, a 2600mAh integrated battery, water resistant circuit boards and USB charging.
Eleaf Istick 40W Special Edition Features & Specifications
- Battery Capacity: 2600mAh
- Voltage Range: 3.3-8V
- Wattage Range: 5-40W
- Temp Control: 200-600F
- Size: 43mm x 25mm x 82mm
- Battery Life Indicator
- Resistance of Coil
- Voltage/Wattage/Temperature Setting
- Potent Pending Ergonomic Design
- Water Resistant Circuit Boards
- Exquisite, Ultra Luxurious top grain leathers
- Bold Luxe Eye Catching Metal Finishes
- Total Minutes Vaped Counter
- Total Puff Count Counter
- The Argus GT Mod features dual 18650 batteries, 160 watts of power, temperature control mode, type-C recharging, and leather grip. The PnP Pod Tank has a 5mL juice capacity, airflow control, a myriad of coils for MTL, DTL and restricted DTL vaping.
- The Fortis features 80 or 100 watts of power, adjustable output, 18650/21700 battery compatibility, a 0.96" full-color display screen, instant firing, Type-C fast charging, many safety features, a 6.5mL capacity, mesh coils, easy refills, and massive adjustable airflow control.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- The mod features waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, a 950mAh integrated battery, 30 watts of adjustable power, USB charging, a display screen, and six different safety features.
- Check out this cheap deal for the YiHi SXMini MX Class 75W Mod. This tiny device is made with a world class Yihi SX480J-BT chipset to rival the performance of Evolv DNA mods.
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology