Eleaf iStick 40W: 2600mAh/40W Premium TC Mod or Kit
Here are cheap deals for the Eleaf iStick 40W Special Edition Mod. This iStick box mod features an exquisite & ergonomic design, eye-catching metal finishes, portability, a display screen, power mode, temperature control modes, voltage mode, a 2600mAh integrated battery, water-resistant circuit boards, and USB charging.
With a 2600mAh integrated battery, the Eleaf iStick produces up to 40 watts of power and can also operate in temperature mode with atomizers down to 0.05ohm. If a recharge is required, the battery bar on the screen will start flashing, and the mod can be recharged by plugging it into a USB outlet with the included cable.
This is a very portable device thanks to dimensions of only 36mm by 22.3mm by 77.3mm, so place it in the pocket or purse without any problem. On the control face, find a small OLED screen with indicators for current power, battery charge level, current voltage, current temperature setting, and more. And the 510 bezel located at the top features a spring-loaded pin for high compatibility.
Features & Specifications
- Battery Capacity: 2600mAh
- Voltage Range: 3.3-8V
- Wattage Range: 5-40W
- Temp Control: 200-600F
- Size: 43mm x 25mm x 82mm
- Battery Life Indicator
- Resistance of Coil
- Voltage/Wattage/Temperature Setting
- Potent Pending Ergonomic Design
- Water Resistant Circuit Boards
- Exquisite, Ultra Luxurious top grain leather
- Bold Luxe Eye-Catching Metal Finishes
- Total Minutes Vaped Counter
- Total Puff Count Counter
- This pod system features eight premium colors, a 1500mAh battery, an easy charging process, a small screen, a 5mL juice capacity, 360-degree airflow adjustment, 40 watts of adjustable power, an RBA mode, and easy refills.
- The mod features a 3000mAh battery, USB-C charging, adjustable airflow control, 40 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a color screen, coil+ mode to improve flavor, and portability. Meanwhile, the included pod works with the latest Sceptre+ coils, is compatible with standard Sceptre coils, can hold 3.1mL of vape juice, and is easy to refill.
- The box mod features a massive 3000mAh internal cell, portability, 80 watts of output, 2 am fast charging, variable wattage operation, and a display screen. The kit includes the Melo C tank with 5mL juice capacity, an easy sliding filling system, precise airflow control, and EC2 sub-ohm coils.
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- This kit features 5 to 100 watts of power, single 18650 battery support, a full-color user interface, a full suite of modes including temperature control, a Type-C USB charging port, a 4.5mL capacity, top airflow, and Geekvape P series coils.
- The Power 2 Kit features an 80 watt mod with massive 5000mAh integrated battery, while the Power 2C version can fire with 160 watts of power, but you'll need to insert two 18650 batteries.