Eleaf iStick Rim C: 80W Mini Mod or Kit w/ Type-C Charging Port
The tiny iStick Rim C box mod is the follow up to the iStick Rim mod or kit. It features an ergonomic/portable design, 80 watts of maximum power, single 18650 battery support, a reversible type-C micro USB charging port, a massive 3000mAh internal battery, fast charging, exquisite IML finishes, multiple safety protections, dry burn protection and an ergonomic fire button.
Eleaf iStick Rim C Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 35mm x 30mm x 82mm
- Color options: White, Matte Black, Obsidian Blue, Rainbow, Gradient Red, Gradient Blue
- Mini mod
- Ergonomic fire button
- Single 18650 battery support
- Type-C charging port for easy process
- Fast charging
- 80 watts max output
- Modes: power, TC, bypass
- Dry burn protection
In The Box (Kit)
- Eleaf iStick Rim C Mod
- Type-C Charging Cable
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- The mod features waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, a 950mAh integrated battery, 30 watts of adjustable power, USB charging, a display screen, and six different safety features.
- The Fortis features 80 or 100 watts of power, adjustable output, 18650/21700 battery compatibility, a 0.96" full-color display screen, instant firing, Type-C fast charging, many safety features, a 6.5mL capacity, mesh coils, easy refills, and massive adjustable airflow control.
- Check out this cheap deal for the YiHi SXMini MX Class 75W Mod. This tiny device is made with a world class Yihi SX480J-BT chipset to rival the performance of Evolv DNA mods.
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology
- The mod features 80 watts of power, variable wattage mode, variable voltage mode, bypass mode, a single 18650 battery, USB-C charging, and a display screen. The Siren3 GTA features a single coil build deck, a MTL style vape, bottom adjustable airflow, and effortless refills.