Eleaf iStick Rim C: 80W Mini Mod or Kit w/ Type-C Charging Port
The tiny iStick Rim C box mod is the follow-up to the iStick Rim mod or kit. It features an ergonomic/portable design, 80 watts of maximum power, single 18650 battery support, a reversible type-C micro USB charging port, a massive 3000mAh internal battery, fast charging, exquisite IML finishes, multiple safety protections, dry burn protection, and an ergonomic fire button. This item is quite old, so feel free to check deals for all iStick Kits and Mods.
Eleaf iStick Rim C Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 35mm x 30mm x 82mm
- Color options: White, Matte Black, Obsidian Blue, Rainbow, Gradient Red, Gradient Blue
- Mini mod
- Ergonomic fire button
- Single 18650 battery support
- Type-C charging port for easy process
- Fast charging
- 80 watts max output
- Modes: power, TC, bypass
- Dry burn protection
In The Box (Kit)
- Eleaf iStick Rim C Mod
- Type-C Charging Cable
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- The S100 Box Mod features a compact body, 100 watts of power, a 1.08 inch display screen, 6 color options, an IP68 waterproof rating, dust/shock resistance, a Type-C charging system, and an external 18650 battery with easy access.
- The mod features a 3000mAh battery, USB-C charging, adjustable airflow control, 40 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a color screen, coil+ mode to improve flavor, and portability. Meanwhile, the included pod works with the latest Sceptre+ coils, is compatible with standard Sceptre coils, can hold 3.1mL of vape juice, and is easy to refill.
- This pod system is the first Geekvape Evolv DNA Kit and features 100 watts of power, 21700/18650 battery support, a full temperature control suite, replay mode, boost mode, a 510 adapter, a 0.96" TFT color display screen, a 5mL pod, two mesh coils, complete Escribe customization, and effortless refills.
- This setup features 75 watts of power, a single 18650 battery, Type-C charging, a 4mL juice capacity, three exquisite colors, bottom adjustable airflow, two operating modes, and a display screen.