Eleaf iStick Amnis 2: Powerful 1100mAh Battery & 1.8mL Capacity Mesh Tank
Check out this cheap deal for the Eleaf iStick Amnis 2, the follow-up to the Eleaf iStick Amnis kit. The new setup features a 1100mAh built-in battery with effortless USB type-C charging, 25 watts of power, a brand new design, a 1.8ml juice capacity, bottom adjustable airflow, an easy top-fill method, and a mesh coil for better flavor production.
From a design perspective, the Amnis 2 mod has a brand new appearance with available finishes in silver, green, rainbow, black or red. The mod measures only 30mm x 19.5mm x 70mm, making it portable and effortless to transport. We will update this page with more information and pictures when they become available.
Technically, the mod is built with a powerful 1100mAh battery that should last all day since the maximum output is only 25 watts of power. The cell is recharged via a type-C charging port which makes it quite easy to connect to a power source. You may operate the Eleaf iStick Amnis 2 in five different modes: bypass, low power, medium power, high power or maximum power. And, the unit is compatible with atomizers down to 0.3ohm resistance, making it compatible with virtually all atomizers, tanks or builds.
If you get the iStick Amnis 2 Kit, you will also receive the GTiO tank with a 1.8mL juice capacity and measurements of 20mm x 53mm. Color options for this atomizer have not yet been released, but the color you will receive is sure to match the mod. The juice reservoir features a top filling system and the coils used are a 0.6ohm GT M 0.6ohm coil or the GT 1.2ohm head for nicotine salt juices. The M coil has a mesh heating element for exquisite flavor production and fast heating.
Features & Specifications
- Mod Size: 30mm x 19.5mm x 70mm
- Tank Size: 20mm x 53mm
- Colors: red, black, rainbow, green, silver
- Internal 1100mAh battery
- Easy type-C USB charging system (DC 5V)
- Modes: Bypass Mode, Low Power, Medium Power, High Power, Max Power
- Max 25W of power
- 510 threaded connection
- Colors: silver, red, blue, purple, green
- 1.8mL juice capacity
- Easy refill system
- Bottom adjustable airflow control
- Both setups feature extreme portability, stylish design, SSS leak-resistant technology, highly compatible GTX coils, adjustable airflow, a top fill system, 5mL juice capacity, variable wattage mode, variable voltage mode, smart VW mode, 80 watts of maximum power, and a full-color TFT display.
- This new pod system features a box mod style design, a full-color display screen, adjustable power up to 40 watts, an integrated 1500mAh battery, micro USB charging, 5.5mL pods with easy refill system, and regular/nic salt e-juice compatibility.
- The Power 2 Kit features an 80 watt mod with massive 5000mAh integrated battery, while the Power 2C version can fire with 160 watts of power, but you'll need to insert two 18650 batteries.
- This kit features an internal 3000mAh cell, USB-C charging, 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a full-color TFT display, 4mL refillable cartridges, ultra boost mesh coils, and an RBA option.
- he L200 features lighter/smaller construction than its predecessors, a physical lock button, a 1.08-inch full-color display screen, a premium leather grip, a charging port with flip cover, an improved IP68 water resistance rating, improved shock resistance, 200 watts of power, wide-ranging temperature control, an effortless USB port & cover, and dual 18650 batteries support.
- The Hellvape Grimm Pod System is a mod style vape kit. It features 5 to 30 watts variable wattage output, a 1200mAh integrated battery, bottom adjustable airflow, 2mL juice capacity pods, a display screen, a 60 minute charge time via USB, a 0.7ohm mesh coil for DTL vaping, and a 1.2ohm MTL coil for nic salt juices.