Geekvape Frenzy: 950mAh/3mL Resin Pod System
Check out these cheap deals for the Geekvape Frenzy. This brand new pod system features an exquisite design, resin finish options, a 950mAh integrated battery, micro USB charging, firmware upgrades, 3mL capacity refillable pods, mesh coils, a variable voltage mesh coil, an SS temperature control coil and intelligent output (temperature control or variable voltage depending on coil).
The Geekvape Frenzy utilizes a magnetic connection to attach to the battery. Replacing the coil on each pod is done via a thread-less cap that needs only a quarter turn to remove the coil. This cap allows for airflow control adjustment as well. And, refills of the 3mL cartridge is effortless due to a bottom cap which will expose a fill slot when removed.
The battery section is manufactured with an advanced AS Micro chipset. This permits for TC boost mode, battery monitoring via an LED and precise temperature control to prevent dry puffs.
The chipset features an automatic output matching function. This means that when the 0.7ohm coil is in use, the output will adjust to power mode which can be set to 2.5V, 2.7V or 2.9V. When the 1.2ohm coil is inserted, the output will automatically engage temperature control mode.
With purchase, you will receive a 0.7ohm NS mesh coil which is pre-installed inside the pod. You will also get a 1.2ohm NS coil which is said to produce maximum flavor production.
Powered by a powerful 950 mAh integrated battery, the voltage level of the cell is monitored via a side LED light. By pressing the fire button twice, the light will indicate green when the battery has more than 70 percent charge, blue for 30 to 69 percent and red when a recharge is necessary.
During charging, the LED will flash the color of the current charge level and a green light will stay lit once the charging process is finalized.
The exquisitely designed Frenzy kit has both carbon fiber and resin finish options. The carbon fiber finishes are available in black, blue, gold or silver while the resin options are black magma, black onyx, black ghost and black azure.
Geekvape Frenzy Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 86.1mm x 37.0mm x 15.7mm
- Chassis material: SS
- Finish Options
- Carbon Fiber: Gold, Blue, Black, Silver
- Resin: Blue Azure, Black Ghost, Black Onyx, Black Magma
- AS Micro Chip Board
- Smart Output Mode
- 0.7 ohm Coil – Voltage Output Mode
- 1.2 ohm Coil – Temperature Control Mode
- Integrated 950mAh Battery
- Battery LED
- 1A Micro USB charging system
- Firmware Upgrades
- Cartridge Locking Slider To Install Pods
- 3ml Maximum Capacity Pods
- 4mm Bore Proprietary Drip Tip
- 0.7 ohm NS Coil
- 1.2 ohm NS Coil
- Threaded Cap Fill Port
- Adjustable Airflow Control
In The Box Standard & TPD Edition
- Geekvape Frenzy Kit
- Micro USB cable
- NS coil
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- The Aegis Hero pod kit features top airflow, a buck-boost system, 45 watts of power, a 1200mAh integrated battery, zero leakage, B-series coils, and 4mL refillable pods. At the time of this deal is posted, we are uncertain if this kit is for sale in the United States due to FDA regulations.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.
- The new Drag Max Mod features dual 18650 battery support, a 2amp lightning-fast charging system, 177 watts of output, incredible flavor production, brand new GENE.FAN 2.0 chipset, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for vape veterans, and a full-color display screen. The Drag Max Kit includes a Pnp Pod and features 2 sub ohm coils, easy refills, and a 4.5mL juice capacity.
- This kit features a fingerprint unlocking, a single 18650 battery, USB Type-C charging, 80 watts of variable output, a display screen, 3mL pods, and replaceable mesh coils.