Lost Vape Orion Q (Quest) Deal
The Orion Q is the more affordable version of the Lost Vape Orion DNA Go pod mod. It features less complicated settings, high quality materials, a 950 mAh internal battery, 17 watts of output, 3ml refillable pods, fine tuned fire modes and a myriad of safety protections. Check out the cheap deals below.
Features & Specifications
- Internal Rechargeable Battery: 950mAh
- Maximum Wattage Output: 17W
- Responsive Firing & Adjustment Button
- Pod Capacity: 3ml
- MTL Delrin Drip Tip
- Dual Adjustable Airflow
- Micro USB Port
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Weak Battery Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Low/High Resistance Protection
Related Pod System Deals
- This new pod system features an American football shaped theme, premium material, three voltage settings, adjustable airflow control, a 540mAh integrated battery, 0.8ml capacity refillable pods and nicotine salt based support.
- This device features an auto-squonk pump, intelligent e-juice channel control, vapor production similar to an RDA, a YiHi SX635J chipset, a built-in 1400mAh battery, user adjustable wattage, temperature control, anti-burn protection, and a longlasting heating core. This setup looks quite revolutionary
- This pod system features a puff activated firing system, 12 watts of output, 1.8 capacity refillable pods, easy refills, nic salt compatibility, and 3 switchable voltage settings.
- The VOOPOO FINIC Fish Pod System Starter Kit features refillable cartridges, a 1.7mL juice capacity, 1.6ohm coils for nic salts, a side fill system, a 350mAh integrated battery and up to 12 watts of power.
- This pod system features multiple finishes with cool print designs, a 380mAh integrated battery, 2mL capacity pods, and 2.0ohm coils for nic salt vaping.
- The new device takes the best aspects of box mods and integrates them into a pod system. The RPM40 features a powerful 1500mAh integrated battery, micro USB charging, 40 watts of adjustable power, a color TFT screen, mesh coils, 4.3mL pods, and excellent vapor/flavor production.