Lost Vape Orion Q (Quest) Deal
The Orion Q is the more affordable version of the Lost Vape Orion DNA Go pod mod. It features less complicated settings, high quality materials, a 950 mAh internal battery, 17 watts of output, 3ml refillable pods, fine tuned fire modes and a myriad of safety protections. Check out the cheap deals below.
Update: This Item Is Out Of Stock Everywhere – Check Similar Pod Starter Kit Deals Below
Features & Specifications
- Internal Rechargeable Battery: 950mAh
- Maximum Wattage Output: 17W
- Responsive Firing & Adjustment Button
- Pod Capacity: 3ml
- MTL Delrin Drip Tip
- Dual Adjustable Airflow
- Micro USB Port
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Weak Battery Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Low/High Resistance Protection
Related Pod System Deals
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- The squonk mod features 100 watts of power, single 21700/20700/18650 battery support, Type-C charging, tons of modes (wattage, VPC, bypass, voltage, TC), exquisite design, a 9.5ml squonk bottle, a 9.5ml vape juice storage bottle, and a proprietary chipset. The kit includes the Centaurus Solo RDA with adjustable airflow, dual airflow channels, giant vapor production, incredible flavor, a dual post build deck with easy coil installation, plenty of room to build, and single coil builds.
- The mod features 100 watts of power, a 21700/20700/18650 battery, Type-C fast charging, 9 color options, and 5 vaping modes including wattage, vpc, bypass, voltage, and temperature control. The pod mod kit includes the UB Pro Sub Ohm Tank and features a 5mL reservoir, three adjustable air intakes, mesh coils, an RBA deck option, and effortless refills.
- This disposable is for sale in 10 flavors and features a 450mAh integrated battery, 50mg nic salt vape juice, a puff-activated firing system, and 600 total puffs.
- This new kit features a massive 10,000 puffs, adjustable airflow control, dual mesh coils to prevent flavor decay, a 20mL cartridge, a recharging port, 20mg/30mg/50mg nic strength, a 650mAh integrated battery, and draw-activated firing.
- The PT80 S uses a single 18650 battery and has 80 watts of maximum power while the PT60 is designed with a 2500mAh integrated battery but with reduced output of 60 watts. And, both options feature a display screen, portability, mesh coils, and a 4.5mL pod with an effortless refill system.