Here are cheap deals to buy the Voopoo Argus GT 2 Box Mod or Argus GT 2 Kit at a low price. The Argus GT II Box Mod features dual 18650 battery support, a type-C charging port, 200 watts of variable power, a 0.05ohm atomizer resistance capability, and variable wattage mode. The Argus GT II Kit comes with the updated Maat Tank with 6.5mL juice capacity, 2 mesh coils with plug/play installation system, bottom adjustable airflow control, and an easy refill method.
Argus GT II Box Mod
As of this writing, very little has been released about the Voopoo Argus GT 2 Mod. What we do know is that the device is capable of 200 watts of power, adjustable from just 5 watts of power, but it is uncertain if there are other modes such as temperature control. The device uses dual 18650 batteries (not included), rechargeable via a lightning-fast 3 amp Type-C charging port on the control face, which also features a full-color display screen of which the user interface color scheme is customizable.
In the design department, the device has been updated from its predecessor to look absolutely exquisite, while a brand new waterproof design has also been added to use the Argus GT II in wet or dusty environments. With an enhanced IP68 waterproof rating, the unit may be submerged into 1.5 meters of fresh water for up to 30 minutes before damage occurs to the updated Gene.TT 2.0 chipset. Multiple safety protections built into the mod also ensure a secure vape experience. Overall, the mod looks incredible and can be obtained in silver/grey, graphite, carbon fiber, lime green, or dark blue.
Argus GT II Kit
The Voopoo Argus GT 2 Kit comes with the Maat Tank that features an upgraded 6.5mL juice reservoir, as well as an effortless top-fill method. Adjustable airflow is patented because of its location in the middle which fixes leaking issues found in similar atomizers. At the top, there’s an 810 Delrin wide bore drip tip that is heat-resistant to reduce the chance of burnt lips, while a gold-plated 510 pin at the bottom ensures the best possible electrical conduction for faster firing.
To further enhance flavor, the Argus GT II kit utilizes mesh coils. With purchase, you will receive a 0.2ohm TPP-DM2 and 0.15 TPP-DM3 coil, both of which are direct-to-lung coil heads.
Features & Specifications (Kit)
- Dimensions: 142.8mm x 54mm x 29mm
- Mod Material: Zinc Alloy
- IP68 Waterproof Design
- Ergonomic Fire Button
- Full-Color Display Screen
- Vertical User Interface
- Change Font Color
- Dual Adjustment Buttons
- Gene.TT 2.0 Chipset
- Modes: VW | Turbo Mode
- Wattage Output Range: 5W-200W
- Resistance Range: 0.05Ω-3.0Ω
- Multiple Safety Protections
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- High Current Output Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Balanced Charging Protection
- Voltage Output Range: 6.4-8.4V
- Uses Dual 18650 Batteries
- 3A USB-C Charging System
- Long Vape Times
- Maat Tank
- SS Chassis
- Pyrex Tube
- Diameter: 24.5mm (base) | 28mm (middle)
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 810 Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Mesh Coils
- TPP-DM2, 0.2Ω
- TPP-DM3, 0.15Ω
- Mess-Free Push/Pull Installation
- Middle Adjustable Airflow To Prevent Leakage
- 4mL Juice Capacity
- Spring-Loaded Top Fill System
In The Box
- ARGUS GT II Box Mod
- 6.5mL Maat Tank
- TPP-DM2, 0.2Ω Coil
- DM3, 0.15Ω Coil
- USB-C Cable
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- This pod system features an updated Gene.Pod chipset, cold boot mode for amazing flavors, a 750mAh integrated battery, a battery LED, micro USB charging, a multitude of safety protections and 1mL juice pods with patented refill method.
- The Drag X features a 4.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 sub-ohm coils, 80 watts of power, type-C charging, fast firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, mesh coils, an RBA option, and a single 18650 battery.
- This pod mod kits feature 80 or 40 watts of output, a 1500mAh or 3000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, a 0.96-inch display screen, a new GENE.TT chipset, a leather grip, tons of modes, 4.5mL capacity PnP Pods, airflow control, and both MTL or DTL style vaping.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- This kit features a 900mAh integrated cell, power mode, mouth-to-lung vaping, 3mL pods, a 0.69 inch OLED display, draw-activated firing, and extreme portability.