Here are cheap deals to buy the Voopoo Argus GT 2 Box Mod or Argus GT 2 Kit at a low price. The Argus GT II Box Mod features dual 18650 battery support, a type-C charging port, 200 watts of variable power, a 0.05ohm atomizer resistance capability, and variable wattage mode. The Argus GT II Kit has the updated Maat Tank with a 6.5mL juice capacity, two mesh coils with a push/pull installation system, bottom adjustable airflow control, and an easy refill method.
Argus GT II Box Mod
Very little has been released about the Voopoo Argus GT 2 Mod as of this writing. We know that the device is capable of 200 watts of power, adjustable from just 5 watts, but it is uncertain if there are other modes, such as temperature control. The device uses dual 18650 batteries (not included), rechargeable via a lightning-fast 3 amp Type-C charging port on the control face, which also features a full-color display screen of which the user interface color scheme is customizable.
Design-wise, the device has been updated from its predecessor to look exquisite. At the same time, a brand new waterproof design has also been added to use the Argus GT II in wet or dusty environments. With an enhanced IP68 waterproof rating, the unit may be submerged in 1.5 meters of fresh water for up to 30 minutes before damage occurs to the updated Gene.TT 2.0 chipset. Multiple safety protections built into the mod also ensure a secure vape experience. Overall, the mod looks incredible and can be obtained in silver/grey, graphite, carbon fiber, lime green, or dark blue.
Argus GT II Kit
The Voopoo Argus GT 2 Kit comes with the Maat Tank that features an upgraded 6.5mL juice reservoir and an effortless top-fill method. Adjustable airflow is patented because of its location in the middle, which fixes leaking issues found in similar atomizers. At the top, there’s an 810 Delrin wide bore drip tip that is heat-resistant to reduce the chance of burnt lips, while a gold-plated 510 pin at the bottom ensures the best possible electrical conduction for faster firing.
To further enhance flavor, the Argus GT II kit utilizes mesh coils. With purchase, you will receive a 0.2ohm TPP-DM2 and 0.15 TPP-DM3 coil, which are direct-to-lung coil heads.
Features & Specifications (Kit)
- Dimensions: 142.8mm x 54mm x 29mm
- Mod Material: Zinc Alloy
- IP68 Waterproof Design
- Ergonomic Fire Button
- Full-Color Display Screen
- Vertical User Interface
- Change Font Color
- Dual Adjustment Buttons
- Gene.TT 2.0 Chipset
- Modes: VW | Turbo Mode
- Wattage Output Range: 5W-200W
- Resistance Range: 0.05Ω-3.0Ω
- Multiple Safety Protections
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- High Current Output Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Balanced Charging Protection
- Voltage Output Range: 6.4-8.4V
- Uses Dual 18650 Batteries
- 3A USB-C Charging System
- Long Vape Times
- Maat Tank
- SS Chassis
- Pyrex Tube
- Diameter: 24.5mm (base) | 28mm (middle)
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 810 Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Mesh Coils
- TPP-DM2, 0.2Ω
- TPP-DM3, 0.15Ω
- Mess-Free Push/Pull Installation
- Middle Adjustable Airflow To Prevent Leakage
- 4mL Juice Capacity
- Spring-Loaded Top Fill System
In The Box
- ARGUS GT II Box Mod
- 6.5mL Maat Tank
- TPP-DM2, 0.2Ω Coil
- DM3, 0.15Ω Coil
- USB-C Cable
- The Voopoo Drag Q Kit features a 1250mah rechargeable battery, 25 watts of power, MTL or RDL puff styles, a 3.5mL easily-refilled pod, a gradient light bar, and numerous safety features
- The Voopoo Vmate E features a compact design, a 1200mAh battery, 20 watts of maximum power, adjustable airflow, a 3mL pod, and 2 coil options
- The Voopoo Argus Pod SE Kit features an 800mAh internal battery, a charging port, adjustable airflow, 18 watts, a 2mL cartridge, easy refills, and an exquisite appearance.
- This kit features a 900mAh integrated cell, power mode, mouth-to-lung vaping, 3mL pods, a 0.69 inch OLED display, draw-activated firing, and extreme portability.
- The Drag X features a 4.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 sub-ohm coils, 80 watts of power, type-C charging, fast firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, mesh coils, an RBA option, and a single 18650 battery.
- This new pod system features 50 watts of power, variable wattage mode, an integrated 1800mAh cell, a 4mL cartridge, 2 sub-ohm coils, and a top-fill design.