Voopoo Argus GT: 160W TC Box Mod w/ PnP Pod Tank
Here are cheap deals to buy the Voopoo Argus GT Kit. The Argus GT Mod features dual 18650 batteries, 160 watts of power, temperature control mode, type-C recharging, and leather grip. The PnP Pod Tank has a 5mL juice capacity, airflow control, a myriad of coils for MTL, DTL and restricted DTL vaping. This pod system is for sale in black/blue, black/red, carbon fiber, dark blue and vintage grey.
March 22 Update: We just received notice that Voopoo is releasing a more powerful Voopoo Argus GT 2.
Portable Pod Kit
For portability, the Argus GT is extremely light thanks to its zinc alloy chassis, yet it is ergonomic, especially if you consider the leather grip. Available in 5 different colors, it’s also aesthetically pleasing. But, don’t let the size of the Voopoo Argus GT Kit fool you. You see, inside the small chassis, you will find dual 18650 batteries that allow 160 watts of variable output and even a temperature control mode. Moreover, a type-C charging system tops off the battery at an enormous rate, so you don’t even need a charger. This is all possible due to the GENE.TT chipset that is an ideal combination of performance with versatility and also permits intelligent functions such as smart and temperature modes with nickel, titanium and stainless steel heating elements.
4.5mL Transformable Pod Tank
The PnP Pod Tank that comes in the Voopoo Argus GT Kit can be changed to a 510 tank at any time with the included 510 base that fits almost all Voopoo devices. Moreover, this atomizer produces rich flavor and is almost shockproof due to PCTG material. The Argus GT comes with two different coils, both of which have mesh heating elements for dense vapor production. The first is the PnP-VM5 mesh coil that has a 0.2ohm heating element and works in the range of 40 to 60 watts. Or, install the 0.15 PnP-VM6 mesh coil with a recommended power output of 60 to 80 watts. There is also a myriad of other available coils, including an RBA head, resulting in the Argus GT’s extremely versatility.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- This pod system kit features an 800mAh internal battery, extreme portability, a 2mL juice reservoir, a 0.8ohm pod, a 1.2ohm pod, 3 power levels, adjustable airflow, easy charging, a lanyard, and a battery/power LED light.
- The mod in this new Kit is identical to the Voopoo Drag 2 Standard Kit, but the new setup comes with a transformable Pnp Pod Tank and is for sale in aurora, dawn, ink, puzzle, and scarlet resin finishes.
- The new Drag Max Mod features dual 18650 battery support, a 2amp lightning-fast charging system, 177 watts of output, incredible flavor production, brand new GENE.FAN 2.0 chipset, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for vape veterans, and a full-color display screen. The Drag Max Kit includes a Pnp Pod and features 2 sub ohm coils, easy refills, and a 4.5mL juice capacity.
- The box mod features an exquisite appearance, a light portable design, a convenient hand rope for effortless transportation, a 4400mAh integrated battery, onboard charging, 120 watts of power, a full temperature control suite, a wide range of safety features and several intelligent flavor settings. The Uforce T2 tank in the kit has up to an 8mL juice capacity, 2 mesh coil options, adjustable airflow control, and easy refills.
- This pod system features an updated Gene.Pod chipset, cold boot mode for amazing flavors, a 750mAh integrated battery, a battery LED, micro USB charging, a multitude of safety protections and 1mL juice pods with patented refill method.