Voopoo Argus GT: 160W TC Box Mod w/ PnP Pod Tank
Here are cheap deals to buy the Voopoo Argus GT Kit. The Argus GT Mod features dual 18650 batteries, 160 watts of power, temperature control mode, type-C recharging, and leather grip. The PnP Pod Tank has a 5mL juice capacity, airflow control, a myriad of coils for MTL, DTL and restricted DTL vaping. This pod system is for sale in black/blue, black/red, carbon fiber, dark blue and vintage grey
Portable Yet Powerful
For portability, the Argus GT is extremely light thanks to its zinc alloy chassis, yet it is ergonomic, especially if you consider the leather grip. Available in 5 different colors, it’s also aesthetically pleasing. But, don’t let the size of the Voopoo Argus GT Kit fool you. You see, inside the small chassis, you will find dual 18650 batteries that allow 160 watts of variable output and even a temperature control mode. Moreover, a type-C charging system tops off the battery at an enormous rate, so you don’t even need a charger. This is all possible due to the GENE.TT chipset that is an ideal combination of performance with versatility and also permits intelligent functions such as smart and temperature modes with nickel, titanium and stainless steel heating elements.
4.5mL Transformable Pod Tank
The PnP Pod Tank that comes in the Voopoo Argus GT Kit can be changed to a 510 tank at any time with the included 510 base that fits almost all Voopoo devices. Moreover, this atomizer produces rich flavor and is almost shockproof due to PCTG material. The Argus GT comes with two different coils, both of which have mesh heating elements for dense vapor production. The first is the PnP-VM5 mesh coil that has a 0.2ohm heating element and works in the range of 40 to 60 watts. Or, install the 0.15 PnP-VM6 mesh coil with a recommended power output of 60 to 80 watts. There is also a myriad of other available coils, including an RBA head, resulting in the Argus GT’s extremely versatility.
More Voopoo Deals
- The Drag 3 features leather material, exquisite finish options, 177 watts of power, a full-color display screen, dual 18650 batteries, high burst super mode, USB charging, a TPP pod tank with patented coils, 5.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 mesh coils, and unique airflow.
- Here are cheap deals for the Voopoo Vinci X, the more powerful version of the Voopoo Vinci. The difference between the 2 is that the X has 70 watts of power (versus 40) and that it is powered by a single 18650 battery.
- This new kit includes a 130 watt mod and the Uforce T2 Tank. The mod features resin panels, an OLED display, the latest 32 bit Gene Fun Chip made in the USA, dual 18650 battery support, a low atomizer resistance at 0.05ohm, 157 watts of power and a wide range of modes including temperature, power, curve, TCR and bypass.
- The new Drag Max Mod features dual 18650 battery support, a 2amp lightning-fast charging system, 177 watts of output, incredible flavor production, brand new GENE.FAN 2.0 chipset, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for vape veterans, and a full-color display screen. The Drag Max Kit includes a Pnp Pod and features 2 sub ohm coils, easy refills, and a 4.5mL juice capacity.
- The mod features 120W of power, dual 18650 batteries, an ergonomic design, an effortless bottom battery door, a display screen, variable wattage mode, smart mode, and Type-C charging.
- The Vinci X II features 10 watts of additional power, an enhanced 6.5mL juice capacity, a massive 1.08-inch display, compatibility with all Pnp coils, an adjustable airflow system, a single 18650 battery, a USB-C charging system, and a side-fill system.