Voopoo Argus & Argus Pro: 80 or 40 Watt TC Pod Mod Kit
Here are cheap deals to buy the Voopoo Argus Pro or Voopoo Argus. This pod mod kit features 80 or 40 watts of output, a 1500mAh or 3000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, a 0.96-inch display screen, a new GENE.TT chipset, a leather grip, and versatility due to double ignition, smart, manual and RBA modes. The setup works with 4.5mL capacity PnP Pods with airflow control, a myriad of coils for MTL, DTL, or restricted DTL vaping. At the time of this writing, it is uncertain which color options will be on the shelves.
3000mAh/80W Voopoo Argus Pro Kit
1500mAh/40W Voopoo Argus Kit
Mod Design & Technical Details
In reality, the 40 watt Argus & 80 watt Argus Pro are the less powerful, but more portable versions of the Voopoo Argus GT which is quite popular on our site due to its 160 watt output. Pod systems have become much more popular in recent months, because theyoperate like a box mod in a smaller form factor. You can see this upon closer inspection of the measurements of both the Argus and Argus Pro that each have a height of only 107 or 108mm. And, these Argus Kits are constructed from zinc alloy with a leather grip for an incredible appearance and to feel comfortable when in the hand. Color options have not been released so we will add this information when it is released. On the control face, you can see a 0.69 inch OLED display screen but, unfortunately, it only shows vape data in monochrome, so it is not all that pleasing to the eye.
The Voopoo Argus kit is built with an internal 1500mAh battery, while the Voopoo Argus Pro works with a 3000mAh cell, both of which should last a long time at their respective 40 or 80 watts of maximum output. Plus, these lithium batteries support 1 amp charging from a Type-C charging port on the control face which is very easy to plugin. Inside the Argus and Argus Pro, you will find a GENE.TT chipset that has an intelligent coil matching feature, a 14-day usage record, and is capable of operating in many different modes such as double ignition, smart, manual, and RBA. And, to keep everything very safe, there’s overtime, over-current, overcharge, temperature, low resistance, and short circuit protection.
4.5mL Sub-Ohm Pod & 2mL MTL Pod For Nic Salts
The PnP Pod Tank that comes in the Voopoo Argus Kit and Voopoo Argus Pro Kit is quite unique as it can be modified with a 510 base for compatibility with most mods in the marketplace. Additionally, the PnP is said to generate incredible flavor and is extremely resistant to damage thanks to its PCTG construction. Two versions are included with purchase: the 0.3ohm Pnp Standard Pod for sub-ohm vaping from 32 to 40 watts and the PnP MTL Pod with a 1.0ohm coil that fires in the range of 10 to 15 watts. And, perhaps the most important aspect is that you can control the air intake to these pods from wide open to completely closed. Refilling these cartridges is effortless as there is an easily-accessed bottom fill port with a rubber plug to prevent leaking.
In The Box
With the purchase of the Argus or Argus Pro, you will receive the mod, a 4.5mL pod, 2 coils, a micro USB cable and a manual.
- This kit features a 900mAh integrated cell, power mode, mouth-to-lung vaping, 3mL pods, a 0.69 inch OLED display, draw-activated firing, and extreme portability.
- This dripper features an easy access top fill design, user adjustable side airflow, two coil configurations (Kanthal / Ni80 mesh coil), a resin 810 drip tip, and a triple clamp style build deck.
- This tiny mod features the latest Gene chip for accurate performance, a small form factor, a resin panel, a myriad of modes including curve, power, temperature, TCR and bypass.
- The new Drag Max Mod features dual 18650 battery support, a 2amp lightning-fast charging system, 177 watts of output, incredible flavor production, brand new GENE.FAN 2.0 chipset, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for vape veterans, and a full-color display screen. The Drag Max Kit includes a Pnp Pod and features 2 sub ohm coils, easy refills, and a 4.5mL juice capacity.
- The Drag X features a 4.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 sub-ohm coils, 80 watts of power, type-C charging, fast firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, mesh coils, an RBA option, and a single 18650 battery.
- This pod system features an updated Gene.Pod chipset, cold boot mode for amazing flavors, a 750mAh integrated battery, a battery LED, micro USB charging, a multitude of safety protections and 1mL juice pods with patented refill method.