Here are cheap deals for the Digiflavor Etna RDA. This rebuildable dripping atomizer features mouth-to-lung style vaping, highly customizable airflow thanks to 7 different internal air modules (3 included), single coil builds, a dual post deck and both a standard and BF squonk pin in the package.
If you look at the appearance of the Digiflavor Etna, it looks quite unique and modern. Perhaps that is because the device was designed in Italy by Salvatore Agrosi and Giuseppe Pappalardo. The unit has a beautiful Etna logo laser engraving over a gold, blue, black, gunmetal, rainbow or silver chassis. The measurements come in at 22mm x 35.5mm and the RDA is made from stainless steel. At the bottom of the Digiflavor Etna MTL RDA, you will see a 510 threaded connection, but a BF pin is also included in case you like to use the device with your favorite squonkers.
Airflow inlets are located at the bottom and are adjustable by swapping out the air module. In this way, you can really create a unique mouth-to-lung vape experience. With purchase you will get these: a module with 2 x 0.8mm air holes, a module with 3 x 0.8mm air holes and a single 1.2mm air hole module. If you don’t care for these options, there are four more modules that you may buy separately: 2 x 1mm, 3 x 1mm, 1 x 1.5mm and 1 x 1.8mm.
If you remove the chuff cap from the Digiflavor Etna, you will see the 18mm dual post deck that works with single coils and has dual posts. The airflow modules are installed internally, directly underneath the coil builds and to ensure air channels are always lined up, the top cap also has a lock mechanism.
Etna RDA Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 22mm x 35.5mm
- MTL vape experience
- Made from SS
- Colors: gold, blue, black, gunmetal, rainbow, silver
- 18mm dual post build deck
- Works with single builds
- Lock mechanism lines up airflow
- External airflow via a single air inlet
- Adjustable internal airflow by installing one of these modules
- Included: 2 x 0.8mm air holes
- Included: 3 x 0.8mm air holes
- Included: 1 x 1.2mm air hole
- Optional: 2 x 1mm air holes
- Optional: 1 x 1.5mm air hole
- Optional: 3 x 1mm air holes
- Optional: 1 x 1.8mm air hole