Here are cheap deals to purchase the Dovpo Top Gear DNA250C Box Mod. This box mod features 200 watts of power, dual 18650 battery support, exquisite carbon fiber panels with four color options, a full-color display screen, the ability to set wallpaper and change settings via eScribe, many modes including TCR, a micro USB charging port, a replay function, and a rotating knob to make adjustments.
The Dovpo Top Gear is the latest flagship DNA250C box mod by the company. It utilizes dual 18650 batteries, as well as a rotating top gear knob to make settings adjustments. However, for those of you who enjoy the traditional methods of making changes, the front panel still has three buttons to make menu navigation a breeze. The Top Gear Mod also features exquisite design as the chassis is made with CNC machined aluminum alloy that is covered with carbon fiber. And, you may choose from these finishes: Monet, Carbon/Blue, Carbon/Rusty, Carbon/Black, and Carbon Grid.
Evolv DNA250C Chipset
What makes the Dovpo Top Gear Mod so expensive is its Evolv DNA 250C chipset, but that’s to be expected because the chipboard permits stable and accurate performance that is state-of-the-art on all levels. With a massive ability to put out up to 200 watts dual bottom-loaded 18650 batteries, the mod can also operate in temperature mode between 200 and 600 degrees and is compatible with any build or tank down to just 0.08ohm. For convenience, you may also customize your favorite settings by way of eScribe software. This desktop program further permits adding your personalized settings in several memory slots, as well as upload themes or change the layout of the full-color TFT display screen. Best of all, the Top Gear Mod features a replay function, so you may boost initial power to your liking to produce your ideal flavor from your atomizer in any of the modes.
Dovpo Top Gear Mod Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 88.6mm x 54.2mm x 27mm
- Aluminum alloy chassis
- CNC machined
- Carbon fiber grip
- Color options: Monet, Carbon/Blue, Carbon/Rusty, Carbon/Black, Carbon Grid.
- Waterproof buttons
- Escribe software & theme designer
- Completely customize settings
- Input favorite memory slot settings
- 160 x 80 full-color TFT screen
- Ability to change/upload themes & backgrounds
- Realtime clock
- 510 threaded connection bezel
- Uses dual 18650 batteries
- 2A micro USB port
- Power output range: 1W to 200W
- Temperature Range: 200℉ to 600℉ or 90℃ to 315℃
- Works with nickel, titanium, stainless steel elements
- TC mode: 0.08Ω to 1.0Ω resistance
- Power mode: 0.1Ω to 2.0Ω resistance
- Firmware upgrades via eScribe
- Lock mode
- Stealth mode
- Power preset mode
- Power lock mode
- Resistance lock
- Safety features
- Cell balancing
- Atomizer protection
- Cell by cell monitoring
- Low resistance protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low voltage protection
- Overheat protection
- Reverse polarity Protection
In The Box
In the Dovpo Top Gear package, you will find the mod, a micro USB charging cable, a user manual, and a battery usage warning card.
- This kit features an Evolv DNA GO chipset, three output settings, 20 watts of maximum output, a battery LED, 3mL capacity refillable pods, a MTL coil, a DTL coil, a sliding top fill method, a 1050mAh battery, dynamic adjustable airflow, a myriad of safety protections.
- This device features 200 watts of power, a DNA 250C chipset, a 0.96 inch TFT color screen, a plethora of modes including TCR, dual 18650 batteries, USB charging, a replay function and a USB on-the-go adaptor for use as a power bank. This mod can and can be purchased in a multitude of colors.
- This device features 200W of output, a DNA 250C chipboard, a full-color display, lots of modes, dual 18650 batteries support, micro USB charging, replay functionality, and classic design.
- The Dovpo Odin features a visually stunning design, a fantastic dual battery configuration, temperature friendly operation, 200 watts of power, a 0.96 inch OLED color display screen, a myriad of safety features and a DNA250C chipset for versatility.
- The Dovpo Odin Mini is built with Evolv's DNA 75C chipset and features an amazing and unique appearance, a single 21700 battery configuration, accurate, stable and efficient operation, 75 watts of power, a color display screen, and many safety features.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.