Check out the Pioneer4you IPV Yaris with a Yihi chipset, 26650 battery support, incredible atomizer compatibility, a display screen, 80 watts of power, and a full suite of modes, including temperature control. This mod came out in 2015, so you won’t be able to find it in stock anywhere. Check out our other 80-watt box mods.
IPV Yaris Overview
The IPV Yaris is a brand new 80-watt box mod. It is powered by a single 26650 battery, utilizes a Yihi chip, and is compatible with virtually every coil wire. The box mod sports an appearance that will remind you of the IPV 5 but this new device is much smaller. Made from aluminum alloy, it also has a spring-loaded 510 connection at the top and a bright OLED on the control face.
The unit was made with a Yihi YiHi SX150H chipboard, a brand known for amazing temperature control and optimum power consumption. Power is generated from a single 26650 battery to ensure long battery life without recharging. The maximum power comes in at 80 watts, and temperature control is compatible with nickel, titanium, and stainless steel coil heads from 212°F to 572°F. In Joules mode (variable temperature mode), the lowest atomizer resistance is only 0.05Ω, so this mod will work with virtually any atty you throw at it. A wide range of protections is also built into the device to ensure a safe vaping experience.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 35mm x 70mm x 45mm or 1.38″ x 2.76″ x 1.77″
- Weight: 7.05oz or 200g
- Constructed from aluminum alloy
- Springloaded 510
- OLED screen
- YiHi SX150H chip
- Power range: 7W to 80W
- Temperature control range: 100°C to 300°C or 212°F to 572°F
- Power mode resistance range: 0.15Ω to 3Ω
- Temperature control mode resistance range: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
- Output voltage range: 1V to 7V
- Input voltage range: 3.2V to 4.5V
- Output current: 1.0A to 30.0A
- Input current: 1.3A to 35.0A;
- Utilizes a single 26650 battery
- New functionality: coils selection