Smok Nord X Kit: 6ml/1500mAh Waterproof VW Pod System
Here are cheap deals to buy the Smok Nord X at a low price. This kit features IP67 waterproof design, a 1500mAh integrated battery, a USB charging system, 60 watts of output, variable wattage operation, 6mL refillable pods, RPM coils, and either DTL or MTL vaping. The pod system is for sale in fluid gold, fluid red, fluid purple, fluid blue, 7-color spray, 7-color cobra, white cobra, and black cobra.
IP67 Rating For Outdoor Use
What stands out about the Nord X is that it has a waterproof design, something many vapers have always wanted in a pod system by Smok. This particular kit features an IP67 rating which means it is protected from rain, water, debris and dust. The “6” actually indicates that there is full protection from dust and dirt while the 7 means it can be in up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes before moisture penetrates the chassis. In other words, there’s no need to worry at all when using the Smok Nord X at the pool, on the beach or in the rain.
Nord 2 Vs Nord X
Since the Nord X Kit is the followup to the Nord 2 pod kit, it is nice to have a quick comparison between the two. With measurements of 100mm by 31mm by 23mm and a weight of 96 grams, the X is heavier and bigger, but wattage is also improved from 40 to 60 watts. And, the refillable pods can store up to 6mL of vape liquid instead of 4.5 for longer vape times. However, the integrated battery has the same 1500mAh capacity, but you should still be able to vape for extended periods at higher wattage. To recharge the cell, there’s a 1.2 amp quick charging port on the side which will top off the battery within one hour and 15 minutes. And, when the charging process of the Nord X starts, the display screen on the side will show a battery bar with the current voltage percentage and the time left until charging completes.
As previously indicated, the Nord X pods can hold an unprecedented 6mL of vape juice which substantially reduces the need for constant refilling. To add e-liquid, there’s a fill slot on the side that is hidden behind a rubber plug. It is important that you do not fire the Smok Nord X immediately after a refill to let the cotton saturate and avoid burnt puffs or damage to the coil. And, each cartridge is translucent so you may see the reservoir’s current fill level. For versatility, the Nord X Kit comes with two pods that work with different coil types. The included Nord X RPM 2 Pod is compatible with RPM 2 coils, while the Nord X RPM Pod works with RPM coils.
Many Coil Options
While there are eight different coils available for the Nord X, the package only includes two. The first is the RPM 2 mesh coil that is pre-installed in the matching pod. It has a 0.16ohm heating element for direct-to-lung vaping at about 40 watts of power. Or, you may install the RPM pod with 0.4ohm coil pre-installed which is ideal for flavorful vapor from a higher nicotine vape juice at 25 watts of output. There are several other Nord X Kit coil options, including an RBA head that works with a minimum resistance of 0.25ohm.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 100mm x 31mm x 23mm
- Colors: Black Cobra, White Cobra, 7-Color Cobra, 7-Color Spray, Fluid Blue, Fluid Purple, Fluid Red, Fluid Gold
- IP67 waterproof
- 1500mAh integrated battery
- 1.2A fast charging
- Fully charged in 75 mins
- 6ml translucent pods
- Compatible with RPM & RPM 2 pods/coils
- Easy side fill port
- Switch between DTL & MTL styles
- Variable wattage range: 5W to 60W
- Resistance range: 0.2Ω to 3.0Ω
- Standby current: ＜50uA
- Input voltage: 3.3V to 4.2V
- Output voltage: 0.5V to 4.0V
- Charging voltage: 5V±0.2V
- Overcharge voltage 4.3V±0.05V
- Over-discharge voltage 2.4V±0.05V
- Overcharge current 1.75A±0.6A
- Safety protections
- Atomizer recognition
- Low battery warning
- 8s over-puff
- Short circuit
In The Box
With your purchase of the standard edition, you will receive the Nord X Mod, an RPM Pod with 0.4ohm coil, an RPM 2 pod with 0.16ohm coil, a USB cable, and a user’s manual.
- The mod features 80 watts of power, single 18650 battery support, variable wattage mode, a display screen to change settings, and a modern curved design.
- It features a single 18650 battery (not included), 85 watts of max power, variable wattage mode, 4.4mL pods, instant firing, an upgraded chipset, a 2 hour USB charging time, dual airflow adjustments, a plethora of safety features and TRI mesh coils.
- The mod features 100 watts of max power, 21700/18650 battery support, a C frame design, a 0.96" color display, a Quest 2.0 chipset, tons of vaping modes, and a Type-C charging port. If you get the kit, you'll get a UB Pro Tank with 5ml capacity, easy refills, an 810 drip tip, adjustable airflow control, and UB Pro coils.
- This diposable features 2500 puffs, a 7ml pod, a mesh coil for flavor production, a translucent tank to see the e-juice level, 50mg tobacco-free nicotine, and a 400mAh rechargeable battery.
- With this Nord 2, Smok has improved the integrated battery capacity from 1100mAh to 1500mAh and the pods can now hold up to 4.5mL of e-liquid for all day vaping, without a recharge or refill. Additionally, the Nord V2 features a mesh sub ohm coil, a MTL coil for nicotine salt vaping, an RBA option, upgraded software, new finish colors, 40 watts of adjustable power, fast 2 amp charging, a 0.69 OLED screen, and a plethora of safety features.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.