Here are cheap deals to purchase the Dovpo MVP Box Mod. It features 10 incredible designs, a full-color display screen, 220 watts of power, a 0.96″ TFT color display screen, and various modes, including temperature control.
In the design department, the Dovpo MVP Mod certainly does not seem to be lacking anything, although it is quite affordable. There are a total of 10 available finishes including 5 carbon fiber ones, 3 with tiger illustrations, a fire demon version, and a traditional Geishe edition.
Another important aspected of the MVP Box Mod is the display screen that permits easy switching between modes: power mode, voltage mode, or temperature mode with nickel, titanium, or stainless steel. To do so, open the menu and use the adjustment buttons to select your favorite setting. On the user interface, vape data is organized vertically and in full color, but it is uncertain theme’s color is changeable.
The MVP utilizes dual 18650 batteries to yield a maximum of 220 watts of power with atomizers that have a resistance range above 0.07ohm. A fast-charging Type-C USB port means the cells can be topped off while in the device.
Features & Specifications
- Material: PC & zinc alloy
- 10 finish options
- Measurements: 94mm x 53mm x 27mm
- 510 threaded atomizer bezel
- 0.96″ TFT screen
- 2 adjustment buttons
- Vertical UI
- Full color
- Removable panel (battery bay)
- Large fire button
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries (not included
- USB-C charging port: 2000ma
- Easy battery access
- Operating modes: VV, VW, TC-Ni, TC-SS, TC-Ti
- Power output range: 5W to 220W
- Temperature Range: 200℉ to 600℉ or 90℃ to 315℃
- Resistance range: 0.07Ω to 3.5Ω
- Working Voltage: 6.4V to 8.4V
- Easy mode switching
- Dovpo MVP Box Mod
- USB Type-C Cable
- Instruction Manual