Rincoe Mechman Kit: Portable 228W Mod w/ Replaceable Panels & Mesh Tank
The Rincoe Mechman is available as a standalone box mod or starter kit with Mesh Tank. The mod features 228 watts of output, tons of replaceable panel/sticker options, dual 18650 batteries and a multitude of protections. The Mechman Mesh Tank features an 810 resin drip tip, bottom adjustable airflow, single or dual mesh coils and an easy refill method.
The name of the Mechman comes from the mod’s appearance which is exquisite and attractive. It really stands out in the vape marketplace.
The device utilizes dual 18650 batteries, but you must purchase these separately. A micro USB port on the control face allows for recharges without battery removal.
Adding to the amazing look are the interchangeable panel which are held down by powerful magnets.
There are a plethora of panel material colors and stickers to choose from. These include steelbone panel, the steel case panel and the steel wing panel.
The entire mod with mesh kit easily fits in the hand thanks to super small dimensions. And, the round angles ensure the device will always fit comfortably in the hand.
A plethora of safety protections includes 10 second cutoff, overload/short circuit protections, reverse battery protection, low voltage protection and overheat protection.
The Mechman Mesh Tank is a perfect partner for the mod. It is also small in size, comes with an 810 resin drip tip and has dual adjustable bottom airflow slots. The tank utilizes either a single or dual mesh coil for intense vapor with exquisite flavor.
A top fill design makes refills an effortless process. Simply push the top cap to reveal a juice port and inject juice into a fill slot.
Rincoe Mechman Kit Features & Specifications
- Power range: 1-228W
- Operating modes: Bypass/Power/TC- Ni200/TC-Ti/ TC-SS
- Resistance range power/bypass mode: 0.08-5.0ohm
- 220W of max power
- Uses 2 x 18650 batteries
- Juice capacity: 4.5ml
- Single mesh coil 0.25ohm (included)
- Dual mesh coil 0.2ohm
- Ergonomic design with outstanding appearance
- Interchange panels
- Interchange stickers
- Changeable panels and stickers, more fashion
- Small size with comfortable hand feeling
- 4.5ml large e-juice capacity
- 810 wide resin drip tip
- Sliding top fill system
In The Box (Mesh Kit)
- Mechman 228W mod
- Mechman mesh tank
- Single mesh coil pre-installed
- Dual mesh coil included
- Spare bubble glass
- Authenticity card
- USB cable
- The Smok Mag 18 box mod features 230 watts of power, a full-color display screen, a delicate fire button, dual 18650 batteries, bypass mode, variable wattage mode, TC mode, and fast 2 amp charging via a USB-C port.
- This pod kit features CCELL pods with mesh coils, 3mL juice capacity, an easy PTF filling system, leak-resistant technology, an 800mAh battery, a USB-C recharge port, a 45 minute charging time, and a dynamic tidal light to monitor battery charge level.
- This pod mod kit features 5 to 100 watts of power, single 18650 or 21700 battery support, a fast-charging USB-C charging port, a 6mL pod, meshed coils, adjustable airflow control, and a myriad of safety protections.
- The mod features a large responsive touchscreen with 4 UI themes, an IP68 waterproof rating, a 200W AS Chip 3.0, many modes including power & temperature control, and dual 18650 battery support.
- This kit is very similar to the Smok RPM 100 but has a 3000mAh integrated battery and a reduced output of 85 watts. Additional features include a Type-C charging port, a cartridge with 6mL capacity, two mesh sub-ohm coils, many safety features, and changeable airflow.
- The Morph 2 Mod features 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, fast firing, power mode, temperature control mode, an adaptive power function, a 0.96 inch full-color display, fast 2 amp balanced charging, the latest IQ-S chipset, and 7 safety protections.
- The G-Priv 4 Kit features 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a USB-C charging system, variable wattage mode, temperature modes, 4 memory slots, a full-color touchscreen, a large fire key, multiple protections, a 6.5mL juice capacity, a top-fill method, triple adjustable airflow slots, and meshed coils.
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.