Check out these deals for the Sigelei Fuchai 200w Box Mod.
Update: sold out
The Fuchai 200W is a box mod that was designed with the newest vape mechanics and smart adjustable temperature control functionality. With an output power of 200 watts or more, it’s a powerhouse. Prepare to chase clouds and flavor with this device.
The mod is constructed of zinc alloy, has a streamlined, unique look and was designed to feel comfortable in the hand.
It’s powered by two 18650 batteries. Voltage ranges from 0.5 to 7.5 volts and output wattage from 5 to 200 watts. It is also capable of handling resistance as low as .05Ω, making it compatible with the majority of sub-ohm atomizers. Temperature is adjustable from 212 to 572 degrees Fahrenheit. The Fuchai 200 watt supports all types of coils including titanium, kanthal, and nickel.
Sigelei has always brought out quality products, so if you are looking for a powerful TC control box mod with the latest technology, this one may be for you.
Features & Specifications
- Made of zinc alloy
- Dimensions: 2mm x 56.5mm x 24mm
- Variable wattage capable: 5 watts to 200 watts
- Voltage: 0.5 volts to 7.5 volts
- Battery voltage: 6.4 volts to 8.4 volts
- Uses 2 external 18650 batteries
- Highest current: 25 amps
- Temperature control capable: from 212°F to 572°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Resistance range: 0.05Ω to 2.5Ω
- Operates with titanium, nickel and kanthal coil
- 510 threaded connector
- OLED display
- Safety features: low & high voltage, low resistance, reverse polarity and high temperature