Check out these deals on the UD Sifu B-Tab: an all-in-one box mod, ohm meter and coil burning deck.
The UD Sifu B-Tab is a brand new device from Youde. It can function as a regulated 70W temperature control box mod, a coil deck or an ohm meter. It is available in red or black.
The Sifu B-Tab measures 90mm x 55m x 24mm/26mm and is constructed from a combination of aircraft aluminum/stainless steel. The mod is built with two alternate 510 connections, one on the front to build on and one on the top to use as a mod. The connections are springloaded with gold plated/brass pin for excellent conductivity. The top 510 easily fits up to 24mm atomizers without overhang.
On the side, there’s a large stainless steel fire button, two adjustment buttons and a USB port. At the bottom, there’s battery ventilation holes and the battery door is located on the back.
In addition to the second 510 connection, the front features two holes for banana clips to test wire atomizer resistance when not inside an atomizer. Adjacent to the front atomizer bezel, there’s a bright OLED with a two line menu that shows battery level, resistance, voltage, temperature, mode, wattage and a 510 icon that shows which atomizer connection is in use. Other modes include system, power mode (normal & power curve) and TC mode which has several sub menus for different coil wire and TCR. The system menu allows the screen to be rotated, choose the language, find out firmware info, TC sensitivity adjustment, TC compensation (for different weather conditions), puff counter and a firmware update menu.
The mod/tab gets its power from a single 18650 battery and get be recharged while inside the device with an included USB cable. UD will also offer future firmware upgrades via the USB port. The battery bay features a door that is double magnetized so you can flip it over when building/testing atomizers to reveal a rubber sticky pad which prevents the unit from sliding around.
The Sifu B-Tab automatically detects which atomizer bezel is being used, so you’ll never have to switch between build and regular firing modes. The unit can fire up to 75 watts, control temperature from 200 to 600 Fahrenheit and can fire with resistances down to 0.15Ω in power modes, 0.10Ω in temperature modes and read down to 0.05Ω when testing/building.
Unlike many 510 tabs, the entire deck of the Sifu-B is made of stainless steel to prevent damaging the aluminum mod while building. Resistance readings on this device are said to be quite accurate.
Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 90mm x 55m x 24mm to 26mm
- Weight: 230g
- Use as mod or 521 ohm meter/build deck
- Available in red or black
- Made from aircraft aluminum
- Two 510 connections: one for testing and one for firing
- Springloaded/goldplated brass center pin
- Testing 510 is all stainless steel for longevity
- Double-sided magnetic battery door
- Flip battery door to reveal anti-slip pad while testing/reading coils
- Utilizes a single 18650 battery
- USB charging
- Battery ventilation
- OLED screen
- Banana clip holes to test resistance wire
- Firmware upgrades
- Modes: power normal, power curve, TC-Ni200,TC-SS316L, TC-Ti1 & TCR
- Power range: 5W to 75W
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F
- Power mode minimum resistance: 0.15Ω
- Variable temperature mode minimum resistance: 0.10Ω
- Coil reading minimum resistance: 0.05Ω