Have a look at the UD Sifu B-Tab which is an all-in-one box mod and coil building tool. This product is outdated, so check our newer vape deals here.
Sifu B-Tab Overview
The UD Sifu B-Tab is a brand-new device from Youde. It can function as a regulated 70W temperature control box mod, a coil deck, or an ohm meter. It is available in red or black.
The Sifu B-Tab measures 90mm x 55m x 24mm/26mm and is constructed from an aircraft aluminum/stainless steel combination. The mod is built with two alternate 510 connections, one on the front to build on and one on the top to use as a mod. The connections are springloaded with gold plated/brass pin for excellent conductivity. The top 510 easily fits up to 24mm atomizers without overhang.
On the side, there’s a large stainless steel fire button, two adjustment buttons, and a USB port. At the bottom, there are battery ventilation holes, and the battery door is on the back.
In addition to the second 510 connection, the front features two holes for banana clips to test wire atomizer resistance when not inside an atomizer. Adjacent to the front atomizer bezel, there’s a bright OLED with a two-line menu that shows battery level, resistance, voltage, temperature, mode, and wattage, and a 510 icon that shows which atomizer connection is in use. Other modes include system, power mode (normal & power curve), and TC mode, which has several sub-menus for different coil wires and TCR. The system menu allows the screen to be rotated, choose the language, find firmware info, TC sensitivity adjustment, TC compensation (for different weather conditions), puff counter, and a firmware update menu.
The mod/tab gets power from a single 18650 battery and recharges inside the device with a USB cable. UD will also offer future firmware upgrades via the USB port. The battery bay features a double magnetized door, so you can flip it over when building/testing atomizers to reveal a rubber sticky pad that prevents the unit from sliding around.
The Sifu B-Tab automatically detects which atomizer bezel is being used, so you’ll never have to switch between build and regular firing modes. The unit can fire up to 75 watts, control temperature from 200 to 600 Fahrenheit, and fire with resistances down to 0.15Ω in power modes, 0.10Ω in temperature modes, and read down to 0.05Ω when testing/building.
Unlike many 510 tabs, the entire deck of the Sifu-B is made of stainless steel to prevent damaging the aluminum mod while building. Resistance readings on this device are said to be quite accurate.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 90mm x 55m x 24mm to 26mm
- Weight: 230g
- Use as a mod or 521-ohm meter/build deck
- Available in red or black
- Made from aircraft aluminum
- Two 510 connections: one for testing and one for firing
- Springloaded/goldplated brass center pin
- Testing 510 is all stainless steel for longevity
- Double-sided magnetic battery door
- Flip the battery door to reveal an anti-slip pad while testing/reading coils
- Utilizes a single 18650 battery
- USB charging
- Battery ventilation
- OLED screen
- Banana clip holes to test resistance wire
- Firmware upgrades
- Modes: power normal, power curve, TC-Ni200, TC-SS316L, TC-Ti1 & TCR
- Power range: 5W to 75W
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F
- Power mode minimum resistance: 0.15Ω
- Variable temperature mode minimum resistance: 0.10Ω
- Coil reading minimum resistance: 0.05Ω