Check out this awesome price for the Aspire Speeder Box Mod or Revvo Kit. This device is quite popular so hurry if you want one.
The Speeder is Aspire’s latest high powered 200 watt box mod. It features a brand new customizable power setting mode, high quality construction, a compact form factor, a 0.96 inch OLED, multiple firing options and is powered by dual 18650 cells.
This device is rather small for a dual 18650 powered mod as the measurements come in at just 88.0mm x 46mm x 31mm. The design features rounded edges for a modern look and is available in gold with white, silver with grey and all black. At the top, there’s a springloaded 510 connector for flush atty installs and ventilation holes on the bottom keep the device cool. The fire button is located on the side and is beautifully integrated with the aspire logo for a clean look.
On the control face, there’s a 0.96 inch OLED display that automatically rotates 180 degrees depending on the viewing angle. The screen’s menu is horizontally oriented and has indicators for power, temperature, voltage, resistance, amperage, battery charge levels and more.
Dual 18650 batteries power the Speeder Box Mod. They are bottom loaded via a hinged battery panel that flips open by activating a switch. The cells can be topped off via the micro USB port at the bottom of the control face.
Thanks to the latest firmware, a ton of firing features are built into the Speeder. The mod can be powered in power mode, voltage, bypass mode, TCR mode with three memory slots, and three temperature control modes (nickel, titanium, stainless steel). And, there’s a Customizable Power Setting Mode that allows for entering different power levels as the mod fires to really hit your sweet spot. The maximum power output of the device comes in a 200 watts, the highest voltage is 8.4 volts and, in temperature mode, you can reach 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
Speeder Mod Features & Specs
- High power portable box mod
- Dimensions: 88.0mm x 46mm x 31mm
- Colors: black, silver/grey, gold/white
- Springloaded 510 connector
- Integrated fire button with Aspire logo
- 0.96 inch OLED screen with convenient menu
- Display rotates based on hand position
- Powered by two 18650 cells
- Fast micro USB charging
- Lock switch activated bottom battery door
- Operating modes: Wattage, Voltage, Bypass, CPS(C1/C2/C3), TC(Ni/Ti/SS316L), TCR(M1/M2/M3)
- Power output range: 1W to 200W
- Output voltage range: 0.1V to 8.4V
- Temperature output range: 200℉ to 600℉ or 100℃ to 315℃
- Atomizer resistance: unknown