The Aspire Speeder Box Mod or Speeder Revvo Kit. This device is quite popular because of its appearance, high output, and many modes, including variable wattage, bypass, temperature control, and TCR. But this setup is outdated, so check the latest 200-watt mods or all of our mods and kits.
Aspired Speeder Mod or Kit Overview
The Speeder is Aspire’s latest high-powered 200-watt box mod. It features a new customizable power setting mode, high-quality construction, a compact form factor, a 0.96-inch OLED, multiple firing options, and dual 18650 cells.
This device is small for a dual 18650 powered mod as the measurements are just 88.0mm x 46mm x 31mm. The design features rounded edges for a modern look and is available in gold with white, silver with grey, and all-black. At the top, there’s a springloaded 510 connector for flush atty installs, and ventilation holes on the bottom keep the device cool. The fire button is on the side and is beautifully integrated with the Aspire logo for a clean look.
On the control face, a 0.96-inch OLED display automatically rotates 180 degrees depending on the viewing angle. The screen’s menu is horizontally oriented and has indicators for power, temperature, voltage, resistance, amperage, battery charge levels, and more.
Dual 18650 batteries power the mod. They are bottom loaded via a hinged battery panel that flips open by activating a switch. The cells can be topped off via the micro USB port at the bottom of the control face.
Many firing features are built into the Speeder thanks to the latest firmware. The mod can be powered in power mode, voltage, bypass mode, TCR mode with three memory slots, and three temperature control modes (nickel, titanium, stainless steel). And a Customizable Power Setting Mode allows for entering different power levels as the mod fires to hit your sweet spot. The device’s maximum power output comes in at 200 watts, the highest voltage is 8.4 volts, and the max temperature you can reach is 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
Features & Specifications
- High-power portable box mod
- Dimensions: 88.0mm x 46mm x 31mm
- Colors: black, silver/grey, gold/white
- Springloaded 510 connector
- Integrated fire button with Aspire logo
- 0.96-inch OLED screen with a convenient menu
- Display rotates based on hand position
- Powered by two 18650 cells
- Fast micro USB charging
- Lock switch activated bottom battery door
- Operating modes: Wattage, Voltage, Bypass, CPS(C1/C2/C3), TC(Ni/Ti/SS316L), TCR(M1/M2/M3)
- Power output range: 1W to 200W
- Output voltage range: 0.1V to 8.4V
- Temperature output range: 200℉ to 600℉ or 100℃ to 315℃
- Atomizer resistance: unknown