The S-Body C2D1 Mod is no longer available so check newer DNA250C Mods.
C2D1 Mod Overview
The C2D1 by S-Body is a powerful follow-up to the popular Vapedroid DNA75 C1D2. The C2D1 utilizes dual 18650 cells for up to 167 watts of power from its Evolv DNA 250 chipboard.
The mod measures 36.0mm x 47.1mm x 86.0 mm, features a curved design, and has a rubber paint chassis to prevent slippage and assure longevity. At this time, it is only available in black. Underneath the finish, you will find a zinc alloy shell to keep the device light and for longevity. At the top of the device, there’s a springloaded 510 connector for easy and flush atty installs. To keep the unit cool, unique ventilation shafts enhance the mod’s modern look. The control face is on the front and features a 0.91″ OLED between a large rectangular fire button and two adjustment buttons.
Inside the C2D1 box mod, you will find Evolv’s DNA 250, a chipboard known throughout the vaping world for precise operation and amazing customization capabilities. Because the device utilizes two instead of three battery cells, power tops out at a maximum of 167 watts. In temperature control, the range is 200 to 600 Fahrenheit with a minimum resistance of just 0.10Ω. Variable temperature is compatible with nickel, titanium, and stainless steel heads. This mod can accurately operate various atomizers, builds, or tanks! There are also eight alternate firings presets that can be customized using Evolv Escribe software that can be obtained from their website.
The two batteries that allow this S-Body DNA 250 mod to operate are stored behind a convenient magnetic battery panel on the back that is easily removed. If you don’t have an external charger, you’re in luck, as the C2D1 mod features onboard charging technology that occurs at lightning-fast two amps via the USB port on the control face. A cell-by-cell monitoring setup also results in balanced charging, and you can continue to vape while the mod is plugged in, thanks to pass-through charging technology.
- Measures 36.0mm x 47.1mm x 86.0 mm
- Zinc alloy construction with anti-slip rubberized finish
- Threaded 510 connection with spring loaded center pin
- 0.91″ OLED display
- Unique ventilation shafts
- Easy magnetic battery cover
- Uses dual 18650 cells
- Micro USB charging at fast 2A rate
- Balanced charging system
- Pass-through vaping technology
- Micro USB upgrades
- Built with Evolv DNA 250 chipset
- 8 preset modes
- Power mode range: 1W to 167W
- Temperature output range: 200°F – 600°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Lowest resistance: 0.10Ω
- Power mode minimum resistance: 0.20Ω or higher
- Input voltage range: 9V to 12.6V
- Output voltage range: 0.5V to 9.3V
- Maximum output current: 55A
- Efficiency: 97%
- Escribe desktop customization
- Wide range of safety protections