Check out this fantastic deal on the S-Body VapeDroid C1D2.
Update: This Item Is Out Of Stock Everywhere – Check Similar DNA250C Mods Below
The VapeDroid C1D2 is an Evolv DNA 75W box mod made by the German company S-Body. It features stable temperature control, a magnetic battery cap and can be used with both an 18650 or a bigger capacity 26650 cell.
The mod measures 86mm x 44mm x 29mm and has a zinc alloy shell with a smooth rubber coating. It features precision engineering and it was designed to be durable. At the top of the unit, there’s 510 spring loaded connection pin and there’s unique ventilation shafts that make the device look great and also keep it cool.
The device is made with an Evolv DNA 75 chip board which allows for a maximum output power of 75 watts and can fire atomizers all the way down to 0.2Ω in power mode or 0.1Ω with a nickel head in temperature control mode.
The box mod can use either a 2500mAh 18650 battery or a 4500mAh 26650 battery. The latter will allow for extended vape time. The cell can be recharged while it’s inside the unit by plugging it into any wall outlet with a USB cable. For external battery charging, the cell is easily accessed by removing the magnetic battery door that is held down by strong magnets, but still slides off easy enough.
The C1D2’s OLED screen is a standard DNA 75 watt display which allows for easily choosing from eight alternate firing presets. There’s two nickel 200 modes, one SS216 mode, two titanium modes and two Ni200 modes. All presets can be customized via eScribe software by plugging it into your desktop computer.
- Measures 86mm x 44mm x 29mm
- Zinc alloy construction with anti-slip rubberized finish
- Threaded 510 connection with spring loaded center pin
- Unique ventilation shafts
- Easy magnetic battery cover
- Use with 18650 or 26650 battery cell
- USB charging
- Evolv DNA 75 chipset
- 8 preset modes
- Power mode range: 1W to 75W
- Resistance range Ni: 0.05Ω to 0.35Ω
- Resistance range SS: 0.2Ω to 1.0Ω
- Resistance range Ti: 0.1Ω to 0.6Ω
- Resistance range Kanthal: 0.1Ω to 4.0Ω
- Customize via Escribe software