Check out the S-Body VapeDroid C1D2 Mod. This device is unavailable, so check our newer vape box mods.
C1D2 Mod Overview
The VapeDroid C1D2 is an Evolv DNA 75W box mod made by the German company S-Body. It features stable temperature control and a magnetic battery cap and can be used with a 18650 or a higher-capacity 26650 cell.
The mod measures 86mm x 44mm x 29mm and has a zinc alloy shell with a smooth rubber coating. It features precision engineering, and it was designed to be durable. At the top of the unit, there’s a 510 spring-loaded connection pin and unique ventilation shafts that make the device look great and keep it cool.
The device is made with an Evolv DNA75 chipboard which allows for a maximum output power of 75 watts and can fire atomizers down to 0.2Ω in power mode or 0.1Ω with a nickel head in temperature control mode.
The box mod can use a 2500mAh 18650 battery or a 4500mAh 26650 battery. The latter will allow for extended vape time. The cell can be recharged inside the unit by plugging it into any wall outlet with a USB cable. The cell is easily accessed for external battery charging by removing a battery door held down by strong magnets, but it still slides off easily enough.
The C1D2’s OLED screen is a standard DNA 75-watt display, allowing for easily choosing from eight alternate firing presets. There are two nickel 200 modes, one SS216 mode, two titanium modes, and two Ni200 modes. All presets can be customized via eScribe software by plugging it into your desktop computer.
- Measures 86mm x 44mm x 29mm
- Zinc alloy construction with anti-slip rubberized finish
- Threaded 510 connection with spring-loaded center pin
- Unique ventilation shafts
- Easy magnetic battery cover
- Use with 18650 or 26650 battery cell
- USB charging
- Evolv DNA 75 chipset
- 8 preset modes
- Power mode range: 1W to 75W
- Resistance range Ni: 0.05Ω to 0.35Ω
- Resistance range SS: 0.2Ω to 1.0Ω
- Resistance range Ti: 0.1Ω to 0.6Ω
- Resistance range Kanthal: 0.1Ω to 4.0Ω
- Customize via Escribe software