Here are cheap deals for the Timesvape Heavy Hitter Mechanical Mod. This hybrid mech mod features a lock function, a 28mm diameter, single 21700 or 20700 compatibility, Delrin battery protection, a 1/4 turn quick-release button, a 1/4 turn button lock, a floating battery setting, and goldplated/copper contacts. It is for sale in brass, copper, and black copper.
The Timesvape Heavy Hitter is a one-of-a-kind mech mod that works with either a 20700 or 21700 battery. It is the result of a partnership between Heavy Metal Vaper, Tenacious TXVapes, and Timesvape and that is perhaps why it has an incredible design on both the technical level and appearance-wise. This one is sure to be a winner with mech heads and competition fanatics.
In the design department, the Heavy Heater features a 28mm tube body which a 510 connection that is tapered to 26mm. The bezel at the top is compatible with atomizers with a 28mm diameter, but you also get a 26mm compatible hat that is easily replaced by removing a few screws. Compared to similar mech mods, the Timesvape Heavy Hitter mech mod is built with a unique button assembly that uses a notched locking system to ensure the threading is never damaged. Internally, the tube has a Delrin sleeve to prevent overheating and high-quality copper/gold-plated contacts ensure maximum conductivity. Moreover, there’s a unique floating pin that has a ball head to make this a very hard-hitting mech mod and smooth button springs ensure there’s a solid connection at all times.
Features & Specifications
- 28mm body tapered to 26mm
- Color options: copper, black copper, brass
- Works with a single 21700 or 20700 battery
- The first hybrid 510 mech mod with lock function
- Internal Delrin battery sleave
- Easy 1/4 turn release button
- Fast 1/4 turn button lock
- Floating battery & 510 hybrid connection
- Cup and ball contact setup
- Copper/gold-plated contacts
- The mod by itself features bypass mode, single 18650/20700/21700 battery compatibility, an LED indicator, exquisite workmanship, and a smart protection system. The kit with Siegfried RTA has a 7mL juice capacity, mesh coils, an anti-dry burn system, easy coil building in just 3 steps, and side-adjustable airflow control.
- The Kirin features unregulated output from the battery mod, 18350 or 18650 batteries, a MTL pod (1.2ohm), a DTL pod (0.5ohm), a 2mL juice capacity, bottom refills and easily adjusted bottom airflow.
- Here are cheap deals for the Hugo Vapor Rader ECO 200W Box Mod. This device features 11 exquisite splatter & graffiti finishes, light construction materials, dual 18650 batteries (not included), fast 2 amp charging, 200 watts of power and a multitude of modes including bypass, variable voltage, variable wattage and curve heating.
- This setup features a mech squonk mod with a 6mL juice bottle, 3 easy refill methods, single 18650 battery support, exquisite design, silver contacts for maximum conductivity, a power button with safety switch, and full power passthrough. The Requiem RDA that comes with it has three air settings, airflow directly to the coils, single builds, and 0.26ohm Clapton coils.
- The squonk mod features a color screen, 95 watts of output, waterproof chipboard, durable materials, a full suite of operation modes, Type-C charging, and works with a single 18650, 20700, or 21700 battery. The Requiem RDA has three different airflow settings, direct-to-coil airflow, single coil builds, and Clapton coils.
- The mod features 80 watts of power, variable wattage mode, variable voltage mode, bypass mode, a single 18650 battery, USB-C charging, and a display screen. The Siren3 GTA features a single coil build deck, a MTL style vape, bottom adjustable airflow, and effortless refills.