Here are cheap deals for the Timesvape Heavy Hitter Mechanical Mod. This hybrid mech mod features a lock function, a 28mm diameter, single 21700 or 20700 compatibility, Delrin battery protection, a 1/4 turn quick-release button, a 1/4 turn button lock, a floating battery setting, and goldplated/copper contacts. It is for sale in brass, copper, and black copper.
The Timesvape Heavy Hitter is a one-of-a-kind mech mod that works with either a 20700 or 21700 battery. It is the result of a partnership between Heavy Metal Vaper, Tenacious TXVapes, and Timesvape and that is perhaps why it has an incredible design on both the technical level and appearance-wise. This one is sure to be a winner with mech heads and competition fanatics.
In the design department, the Heavy Heater features a 28mm tube body which a 510 connection that is tapered to 26mm. The bezel at the top is compatible with atomizers with a 28mm diameter, but you also get a 26mm compatible hat that is easily replaced by removing a few screws. Compared to similar mech mods, the Timesvape Heavy Hitter mech mod is built with a unique button assembly that uses a notched locking system to ensure the threading is never damaged. Internally, the tube has a Delrin sleeve to prevent overheating and high-quality copper/gold-plated contacts ensure maximum conductivity. Moreover, there’s a unique floating pin that has a ball head to make this a very hard-hitting mech mod and smooth button springs ensure there’s a solid connection at all times.
Features & Specifications
- 28mm body tapered to 26mm
- Color options: copper, black copper, brass
- Works with a single 21700 or 20700 battery
- The first hybrid 510 mech mod with lock function
- Internal Delrin battery sleave
- Easy 1/4 turn release button
- Fast 1/4 turn button lock
- Floating battery & 510 hybrid connection
- Cup and ball contact setup
- Copper/gold-plated contacts
- This setup features a mech squonk mod with a 6mL juice bottle, 3 easy refill methods, single 18650 battery support, exquisite design, silver contacts for maximum conductivity, a power button with safety switch, and full power passthrough. The Requiem RDA that comes with it has three air settings, airflow directly to the coils, single builds, and 0.26ohm Clapton coils.
- This pod kit features a mech mod, 3mL pods, side refills, a type-C charging port, a battery LED, a 1000mAh integrated battery, 2 mesh coil options, and an RBA coil.
- This tube-style mod features a new generation circuit board for multiple protections, brass material, 18650/20700/21700 battery support, 110 watts of output, a battery LED, and an ergonomic fire button.
- The squonk mech kit features single 18650 battery support, 80 watts of max power, an ergonomic fire button, a USB port, a single coil RDA, and 8mL silicone bottle.
- The box mod features a portable design, 80 watts of power, low resistance capability, a myriad of modes including temperature or TCR, and a plethora of safety protections. The Eleaf Pesso Tank in the kit comes with a large bubble glass capacity, flavor producing coils, easy refills and dual bottom adjustable airflow control.
- The Timesvape Dreamer 1.5 features a constant contact switch, a pressure relief hole, an insulated top, 21700/20700/18650 battery support, an enhanced 18650 battery adapter, a 27mm diameter, a hybrid 510, and floating battery adjustment.