The Timesvape Heavy Hitter Mechanical Mod features a lock function, a 28mm diameter, single 21700 or 20700 compatibility, Delrin battery protection, a 1/4 turn quick-release button, a 1/4 turn button lock, a floating battery setting, and goldplated/copper contacts. It is for sale in brass, copper, and black copper.
- The mod features 80 watts of power, variable wattage mode, variable voltage mode, bypass mode, a single 18650 battery, USB-C charging, and a display screen. The Siren3 GTA features a single coil build deck, a MTL style vape, bottom adjustable airflow, and effortless refills.
- The portable box mod features 40 watts of variable power, a 2600mAh internal cell, a charging system, a variable voltage mode, a variable wattage mode, and a screen to make settings changes.
Heavy Hitter Mod Overview
The Timesvape Heavy Hitter is a one-of-a-kind mech mod that works with a 20700 or 21700 battery. It results from a partnership between Heavy Metal Vaper, Tenacious TXVapes, and Timesvape. That is perhaps why it is technically incredible and has an amazing design. This one will surely be a winner with mech heads and competition fanatics.
In the design department, this mech mod features a 28mm tube body which a 510 connection tapered to 26mm. The bezel at the top is compatible with atomizers with a 28mm diameter, but you also get a 26mm compatible hat that is easily replaced by removing a few screws. Compared to similar mech mods, this new one has a unique button assembly with a notched locking system to ensure the threading is never damaged. Internally, the tube has a Delrin sleeve to prevent overheating, and high-quality copper/gold-plated contacts ensure maximum conductivity. Moreover, there’s a unique floating pin with a ball head to make this a very hard-hitting mech mod, and smooth button springs always ensure a solid connection.
Features & Specifications
- 28mm body tapered to 26mm
- Color options: copper, black copper, brass
- Works with a single 21700 or 20700 battery
- The first hybrid 510 mech mod with a lock function
- Internal Delrin battery sleeve
- Easy 1/4 turn release button
- Fast 1/4 turn button lock
- Floating battery & 510 hybrid connection
- Cup and ball contact setup
- Copper/gold-plated contacts