Here are cheap deals for the Timesvape Heavy Hitter Mechanical Mod. This hybrid mech mod features a lock function, a 28mm diameter, single 21700 or 20700 compatibility, Delrin battery protection, a 1/4 turn quick-release button, a 1/4 turn button lock, a floating battery setting, and goldplated/copper contacts. It is for sale in brass, copper, and black copper.
The Timesvape Heavy Hitter is a one-of-a-kind mech mod that works with either a 20700 or 21700 battery. It is the result of a partnership between Heavy Metal Vaper, Tenacious TXVapes, and Timesvape and that is perhaps why it has an incredible design on both the technical level and appearance-wise. This one is sure to be a winner with mech heads and competition fanatics.
In the design department, the Heavy Heater features a 28mm tube body which a 510 connection that is tapered to 26mm. The bezel at the top is compatible with atomizers with a 28mm diameter, but you also get a 26mm compatible hat that is easily replaced by removing a few screws. Compared to similar mech mods, the Timesvape Heavy Hitter mech mod is built with a unique button assembly that uses a notched locking system to ensure the threading is never damaged. Internally, the tube has a Delrin sleeve to prevent overheating and high-quality copper/gold-plated contacts ensure maximum conductivity. Moreover, there’s a unique floating pin that has a ball head to make this a very hard-hitting mech mod and smooth button springs ensure there’s a solid connection at all times.
Features & Specifications
- 28mm body tapered to 26mm
- Color options: copper, black copper, brass
- Works with a single 21700 or 20700 battery
- The first hybrid 510 mech mod with lock function
- Internal Delrin battery sleave
- Easy 1/4 turn release button
- Fast 1/4 turn button lock
- Floating battery & 510 hybrid connection
- Cup and ball contact setup
- Copper/gold-plated contacts
- The Stentorian AT-7 Box Mod features a water cooled gaming computer design, a powerful 3500mAh integtrated battery, 100 watts of power, many safety protections and fires instantaneously.
- Here are cheap deals for the Hugo Vapor Rader ECO 200W Box Mod. This device features 11 exquisite splatter & graffiti finishes, light construction materials, dual 18650 batteries (not included), fast 2 amp charging, 200 watts of power and a multitude of modes including bypass, variable voltage, variable wattage and curve heating.
- The Aspire Feedlink Revvo Box Mod Squonk Kit consists of the Feedlink mechanical-like squonker coupled with the Revvo Boost Tank. This setup features a 7ml internal silicon e-juice bottle (mod), 4.2 volts of power, 10 second overpuff protection, an ergonomic design, adjustable airflow and a 2ml juice capacity (tank).
- This setup features a mech squonk mod with a 6mL juice bottle, 3 easy refill methods, single 18650 battery support, exquisite design, silver contacts for maximum conductivity, a power button with safety switch, and full power passthrough. The Requiem RDA that comes with it has three air settings, airflow directly to the coils, single builds, and 0.26ohm Clapton coils.
- The squonk mod features a color screen, 95 watts of output, waterproof chipboard, durable materials, a full suite of operation modes, Type-C charging, and works with a single 18650, 20700, or 21700 battery. The Requiem RDA has three different airflow settings, direct-to-coil airflow, single coil builds, and Clapton coils.
- he Magic Box Squonk Kit by Hcigar with Maze RDA V1.1 is the latest BF mechanical mod to hit the vape market place.