Here are cheap deals for the Kestrel RDTA. It features a 2mL juice reservoir, easy airflow control, a side fill design and a coil-less reusable mesh heater that keeps going for 3 months or longer.
The Kestrel RDTA is designed with a coil-less heating element. Instead, it works with a mesh heater that is made from kanthal material. This heating element is positioned horizontally and has a large surface to result in more uniform heating for dense vapor and exquisite flavor. This coil-less setup will last for 3 months or more and can be cleaned to reuse over and over.
The RDTA can store 2mL of e-juice and is designed with an effortless side-fill system. To add more e-liquid, simply remove the chuff cap from the atomizer and you will see a side fill hole on the side. Rotating the top cap adjusts airflow control.
Kestrel RDTA Features & Specifications
- Coil-Less Design: Mesh Heater
- Fast heating
- Large surface area
- Intense vapor/flavor
- 2mL e-juice capacity
- Effortless side fill system
- Adjustable airflow ring
- Dual air inlets
- Check out these cheap deals for the brand new Zeus X RTA. This device features a 4ml juice capacity, a postless quad terminal build deck, side flathead screws, single/dual coils, dual bottom adjustable airflow slots, two 810 drip tips (Delrin & Ultem) and a 510 drip tip adapter.
- The Digiflavor DROP RDA's build deck is made with quad posts that have one large wire hole each for easy installation of wire. This results in maximum build space and easy trimming of excess wire.
- The Oumier VLS RDA has a 25mm diameter and is available in clear white, amber and black. It is made from stainless steel with semi-transparent polycarbonate and has a 1.5ml juice well.
- The Uwell Fancier converts from RTA to RDA and features a 4ml tank capacity, easy top filling, a dual post deck, quad adjustable bottom air intakes and transparent glass to see the build deck and ejuice levels.
- This squonk RDA features a dual post build deck, top mounted builds, triple adjustable side airflow slots, two wicking ports, a top cap w/ secondary internal chamber, and an Ultem drip tip.
- The Pharaoh is a dripper tank created by Rip Trippers and Digiflavor. This device is built with huge airflow, a 2ml juice resevoir that encircles the deck and massive wire clamps to work with any size wire.
- This MTL RTA features a new base design, variable bottom airflow control, 5 different internal air control tubes for any puff style you like, and a new comfortable design for the refill cap.
- It features 2mL juice capacity, a top refilling design, a threaded airflow diffuser, an effortless dual post build deck, a threaded Ultem drip tip base, and knurled/Ultem tank, base, and chimney sections.