Here are cheap deals for the Kestrel RDTA. It features a 2mL juice reservoir, easy airflow control, a side fill design and a coil-less reusable mesh heater that keeps going for 3 months or longer.
The Kestrel RDTA is designed with a coil-less heating element. Instead, it works with a mesh heater that is made from kanthal material. This heating element is positioned horizontally and has a large surface to result in more uniform heating for dense vapor and exquisite flavor. This coil-less setup will last for 3 months or more and can be cleaned to reuse over and over.
The RDTA can store 2mL of e-juice and is designed with an effortless side-fill system. To add more e-liquid, simply remove the chuff cap from the atomizer and you will see a side fill hole on the side. Rotating the top cap adjusts airflow control.
Kestrel RDTA Features & Specifications
- Coil-Less Design: Mesh Heater
- Fast heating
- Large surface area
- Intense vapor/flavor
- 2mL e-juice capacity
- Effortless side fill system
- Adjustable airflow ring
- Dual air inlets
- The Vandy Vape Maze is the first sub ohm BF RDA. It features compatibility for mechanical & regulated mods, one-of-a-kind Maze coils, a squonk pin to fill the 2ml juice well and also has a top fill system if you prefer dripping.
- This RTA features an 8ml juice capacity, a top-fill method, top airflow control, an anti-leak structure, and sub-ohm coils.
- Designed in partnership with Mike Vapes, this rebuildable tank atomizer features a 3.5mL juice capacity, a top-fill method, a 4-slot postless deck, a short wicking tunnel, compatibility with both clockwise and counterclockwise coils, a honeycomb air intake design, and a hidden post setup.
- This RDA features top dripping or bottom feeding, side airflow with 15 adjustable air holes, 2 mesh coils (included), single or dual coil builds, and a 35 to 50 watt operating range.
- It features a 24mm in diameter, 6mm deep well, dual post single terminal design, multi-functional airflow system, external locking top cap, 810 drip tip, and gold plated 510 contact point.
- The Vandy Vape Phobia is a bottom fed RDA that measures 24mm across, has a 304 stainnless steel body and is available in black, gold, rainbow and stainless steel colors.
- The Loop RDA is the latest atomizer by Geekvape. It features a W-shaped deck, an innovative surround airflow design, effortless coil building and is compatible with both 810 and 510 drip tips.
- This squonk RDA features a dual post build deck, top mounted builds, triple adjustable side airflow slots, two wicking ports, a top cap w/ secondary internal chamber, and an Ultem drip tip.