The Wismec Kestrel RDTA features a 2mL juice reservoir, easy airflow control, a side-fill design, and a coil-less reusable mesh heater that keeps going for 3 months or longer.
Kestrel RDTA Overview
The Kestrel RDTA is designed with a coil-less heating element. Instead, it works with a mesh heater made from kanthal material. This heating element is positioned horizontally and has a large surface, resulting in more uniform heating for dense vapor and exquisite flavor. This coil-less setup will last 3 months or more and can be cleaned to reuse over and over.
The RDTA can store 2mL of e-juice and is designed with an effortless side-fill system. To add more e-liquid, simply remove the chuff cap from the atomizer, and you will see a side fill hole on the side. Rotating the top cap adjusts airflow control.
Kestrel RDTA Features & Specifications
- Coil-Less Design: Mesh Heater
- Fast heating
- Large surface area
- Intense vapor/flavor
- 2mL e-juice capacity
- Effortless side fill system
- Adjustable airflow ring
- Dual air inlets
- It features a 2ml deep juice well, restrictive to fully open airflow, a postless deck, 3mm ID coils, 5mm ID coils, two internal airflow adapters for single or dual coil builds, adjustable external honeycomb airflow, compatibility with standard or squonk pin, and a curvy design.
- This atomizer can be used as an RDA or RTA and features a massive 12mL e-liquid reservoir, four compatible deck options, the latest pre-installed postless deck, a top-filling method, smooth honeycomb side/bottom airflow for any puff style, and a 30mm diameter.
- This rebuildable tank atomizer is also known as the Berserker V3 MTL RTA and features a convenient refill method, a 6mL juice capacity with the included long tube, a 2mL capacity with the included short tube, effortless inserts to change airflow settings, and a dual post/single coil build deck.
- The Vapefly Brunhilde 1o3 RTA features single or dual coil configurations, a 7mL tank, 12 airflow holes, two interchangeable airflow slots, 6 stainless steel wires and a spring-loaded refill port.
- This RDA features a dual coil build deck, DL or RDL style vaping, a 100% metal chassis for incredible conductivity, large post holes, adjustable airflow, and an included BF pin.
- The Hellvape Fat Rabbit 2 RTA features a 6.5mL juice reservoir, a dual airflow system, 3 airflow modes, a postless build deck, and dual coil compatibility.
- This rebuildable tank atomizer features single coil support, restricted honeycomb airflow that strikes the coils directly, 20 to 50-watt vaping, rich flavor, 5 or 6ml juice capacity, and easy refills.
- The RDSA features a dual mesh deck, a 30mm diameter, top-to-side adjustable airflow, bottom adjustable airflow, an 810 drip tip, a standard 510 pin, a squonk pin, and high wattage capability. The Mesh RDSA has similar specs, but it has a simple postless deck with dual mesh strips and side adjustable airflow.