Here are cheap deals for the Kestrel RDTA. It features a 2mL juice reservoir, easy airflow control, a side fill design and a coil-less reusable mesh heater that keeps going for 3 months or longer.
The Kestrel RDTA is designed with a coil-less heating element. Instead, it works with a mesh heater that is made from kanthal material. This heating element is positioned horizontally and has a large surface to result in more uniform heating for dense vapor and exquisite flavor. This coil-less setup will last for 3 months or more and can be cleaned to reuse over and over.
The RDTA can store 2mL of e-juice and is designed with an effortless side-fill system. To add more e-liquid, simply remove the chuff cap from the atomizer and you will see a side fill hole on the side. Rotating the top cap adjusts airflow control.
Kestrel RDTA Features & Specifications
- Coil-Less Design: Mesh Heater
- Fast heating
- Large surface area
- Intense vapor/flavor
- 2mL e-juice capacity
- Effortless side fill system
- Adjustable airflow ring
- Dual air inlets
- This dripper features a zero-leakage & anti-spit design, low noise operation, unique top to bottom airflow, classic Z series and GTA decks, dual coil support, and a BF pin.
- This RDTA features 8mL/16mL juice capacity, capability a restricted DTL or MTL vape experience, better airflow adjustment at 30W+ , fast and accurate juice control, better high power vaping in cold environments, a postless deck, a mesh deck (advanced kit only), three additional deck options, a 6mm chimney reducer, and a resin drip tip.
- The Goblin Mini V3 by UD is the new version of Goblin Mini V2 RTA and has some updated features. The RTA measures 22mm x 33mm, is constructed from stainless steel and is available in black or silver.
- The Griffin 25 Plus is the upgraded Griffin 25 RTA. It is built with Kennedy style airflow, RDA-like wicking and a huge Velocity style deck.
- Designed in partnership with Mike Vapes, this rebuildable tank atomizer features a 3.5mL juice capacity, a top-fill method, a 4-slot postless deck, a short wicking tunnel, compatibility with both clockwise and counterclockwise coils, a honeycomb air intake design, and a hidden post setup.
- It features a 2ml deep juice well, restrictive to fully open airflow, a postless deck, 3mm ID coils, 5mm ID coils, two internal airflow adapters for single or dual coil builds, adjustable external honeycomb airflow, compatibility with standard or squonk pin, and a curvy design.
- This dual mesh dripper features a 3ml deep juice well, a standard pin, a squonk pin, easy building, massive vapor production, parallel & series build compatibility, and honeycomb adjustable airflow control.
- This new rebuildable tank atomizer features precision machining, a 5mL capacity, a push-style top-fill method, upgraded top/side diagonal honeycomb airflow, a rabbit ear deck design, and a PC thermal insulation plate to prevent high heat.