Here’s a few discounts the Geekvape Aegis Box Mod that is waterproof, shockproof and dustproof.
Kit w/ 4.5ml Shield Tank:
Geekvape Aegis Video
The Aegis Box Mod is Geekvape’s latest box mod. It is waterproof, dustproof, shockproof and features 100 watts of output, temperature control modes (including TCR), a power curve system, bypass mode, instantaneous firing and works with either a single 18650 ore one 26650 battery.
What separates the Aegis from the crowd is the quality of construction. It is made from aluminum with zinc alloy & silicone and is built LSR Injection Molding, making it highly resistant to damage from accidents, dirt or water. In fact, the mod is said to be the most robust mod –MIL STD 810G-516.6 military grade — so it will never scratch or get damaged when dropped. The device is also IP67 waterproof which means it can be submerged in 1 meter (3.3 feet) of water for up to 30 minutes and can also withstand any dirty environment such as sand or dirt. You can safely take this mod to the beach or pool.
The Geekvape Aegis measures 37.8mm x 46.8mm x 88.0mm and is available including silver/brown, gunmetal/camo, black/yellow and stealth black. At the top, you will find a standard connector for convenient use with any 510 build, tank or atomizer. Ventilation holes are also located on the top to keep the mod cool. The control face is built with a switch-like fire button at the top and two adjustment buttons at the bottom. The OLED screen contains detailed vaping data — such as power/temperature, voltage, resistance, amperage, volts, puffs and more — in a vertical orientation.
The Aegis utilizes a 26650 battery for power, but is also compatible with 18650 cells with the included adapter. The battery is loaded at the bottom via a screw cap. The unit is built with the most advanced chip that allows it to almost instantaneously fire (0.015 seconds). The maximum power output for this mod is 100 watts and temperature control modes include nickel, titanium, stainless steel and TCR. There is also a VPC system with which you can set a power ramp curve as you vape as well as a bypass mode to use the Aegis as a mechanical box mod.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 37.8mm x 46.8mm x 88.0mm
- Made from zinc alloy, silicone, aluminum
- Colors: silver/brown, gunmetal, yellow, stealth black
- LSR injection moulding technology
- Military grade shockproof
- Ventilation holes
- 510 threaded connection
- Switch-like fire button
- 2-button adjustment
- Large OLED in vertical orientation
- Latest Geekvape chip board
- Maximum power: 100W
- Fires within 0.15 seconds
- Available modes: bypass, power, TC Ni, TC SS, TC Ti, TCR
- Power curve system
- Resistance range: unknown
- Utilizes a single 26650 or 18650 battery (use included adapter)
- Bottom battery bay with screw cap
- PCBA temperature safety shutoff: 85°C
- Maximum firing duration: 10 seconds
- Maximum voltage duration: 9V
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 80°C
- Battery low voltage warning at 3.3V
- User manual
- Battery adapter
- Spare screws
- Silicone film