iPV Revo: 200 Watt Auto Squonk TC RDA Kit w/ Yihi ESS Driver
Here are cheap deals to purchase the iPV Revo. This squonk RDA box mod features an updated Yihi chipset, electronic spray squonk technology for auto bottom-feeding, 200 watts of power, a TFT IPS display screen, firmware upgrades, a multitude of modes, anty-dry burning technology and much more. It is available in gunmetal or black colors.
Yihi ESS Driver For Auto Bottom Juice Filling
The Revo Box Mod features the latest Yihi ESS Driver, so it has an automatic electronic spray squonker that auto-feeds e-liquid into the BF RDA. This means that the mod automatically returns excess vape juice to the box mod’s squonk tank or add more when needed. An ESS driver is also found in the IPV 3 Mini, a very popular item on our site which is right now also on sale for a very low price.
iPV Revo Overview
Powered by a Yihi SX605E chipset, the Revo mod features a TFT IPS HD screen which permits it to show vape data in full color. With 200 watts of output, the device uses two 18650 batteries, rechargeable via a convenient USB port which also works as a firmware upgrade interface. The chipboard and software work together to provide anti-dry burning technology so you are sure to always get flavorful hits from the attached RDA. Flavor modes include Eco, soft, standard, powerful, powerful+ and SXi-Q-S1. And, temperature control operation works with stainless steel, nickel, and titanium atomizer heating elements, but there is also SX Pure mode and TCR mode.
- The Thelema Quest features 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries, tons of modes including temperature control, a full-color display, triple adjustment buttons for easy menu navigation, 3 memory slots, fast charging, a 5mL juice capacity, triple airflow slots, and an effortless side filling slot.
- This setup features dual 18650 batteries, a whopping 200 watts of power, 2 amp fast charging, massive 8mL refillable pods, a bottom airflow system, a 0.96 inch color screen, LED indicator lights, a plethora of safety features and is for sale in black, red, blue and gunmetal.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- The OXVA Vativ Super Mod Kit features an exquisite design, the ability to use pods or tanks, 100 watts of stable power, battery replacements in seconds, effortless coil swaps, four modes, percentage curve modes, a 4.5mL pod, a 5mL tank, 18650 battery support, and mesh coils.
- These kits feature 80 watts of power, 2-hour charging, 5mL pods, MTL, RDL, and DL style vaping, fast-firing response, adjustable airflow control, and LP2 meshed coils.
- This upgraded device is powered by a single 18650 battery or a 3000mAh integrated battery, 5mL capacity refillable pods versus 4.3mL, and has 80 watts of maximum power, instead of 40 watts. Additionally, the RPM80 features a full color display, variable wattage settings and new mesh coils for exquisite flavor and vapor.
- This kit features a tiny design, ergonomic feel, a myriad of colors, a built-in 350mAh battery, 11W of power, 1.2ohm coils for nic salt vaping, 2mL cartridges, effortless refills, and several safety protections for safe use.
- This kit has an estimated 2500 puff capability, 5% nicotine salt vape juice, a flashing LED when you take a puff, a 400mAh rechargeable battery with USB-C charging port, 6mL pods, and 12 delicious flavor options.