The Kizoku Kirin Mod or Kit is an unconventional mechanical vape starter kit that permits vape beginners to use a mechanical tube mod. The Kirin kit features unregulated output from the battery mod, 18350 or 18650 batteries, a MTL pod (1.2ohm), a DTL pod (0.5ohm), a 2mL juice capacity, bottom refills and easily adjusted bottom airflow.
The Kizoku Kirin is a quite unique because it features a pod system that works with a mechanical mod. As previously mentioned, it was designed to make it easier for vape novices to use a mechanical tube mod. The unit is made from stainless steel and has a portable/functional design. Batteries are inserted via a screw cap at the bottom and the setup can work with either 18350 or 18650 batteries with the included extension tube. Near the top of the battery mod, you will see an original fire mechanism which is easy to access and also looks great. Available colors for the kit are stainless steel brushed, black brushed and brass brushed.
The pods used have 2 options: you may use either the MTL pod that has an integrated 1.2ohm coil for mouth-to-lung type vaping with nicotine salt e-juice or you may prefer the direct-to-lung pod that fires with a 0.5ohm resistance. Each cartridge has a 24mm diameter and a 510 drip tip of which the finish is heat-resistant Delrin material. The juice capacity comes in at a decent 2mL and juice can be added via a bottom fill hole. The airflow setting is mostly restrictive and can be adjusted to your liking via a bottom airflow ring with five small air holes.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 24x 87.8mm
- Colors: SS brushed, black brushed, brass brushed
- 2mL juice capacity
- Bottom refills
- 1.2ohm MTL
- 0.5ohm DTL
- Works with 18350/18650 batteries
- 510 threaded connection
- Mod material: stainless steel
In The Box
- Tube Mod
- 1.2ohm pod cartridge
- 0.5ohm pod cartridge
- 18350 battery
- 18650 extension tube
- Warranty card
- The mod features 80 watts of power, variable wattage mode, variable voltage mode, bypass mode, a single 18650 battery, USB-C charging, and a display screen. The Siren3 GTA features a single coil build deck, a MTL style vape, bottom adjustable airflow, and effortless refills.
- This new squonk mechanical mod is the result of the collaboration between Mike Vapes (Youtube vape reviewer) and Wotofo. It features 80 watts of power with full battery, 21700/20700/20650/18650 battery compatibility, fast 2 amp micro USB charging, a battery/status LED behind the juice bottle with lantern effect, a full suite of safety protections, a high quality squonk bottle, beautiful curves and ergonomic design.
- The Invader 3 is a brand new box mod from Tesla which features massive output power. Tesla has always been on the cutting edge of vaping technology and, just as its predecessors, this mod is bound to be a quality device and in demand.
- This hybrid mech mod features a lock function, a 28mm diameter, single 21700 or 20700 compatibility, Delrin battery protection, a 1/4 turn quick-release button, a 1/4 turn button lock, a floating battery setting, and goldplated/copper contacts.