The Kizoku Kirin MTL Pod Kit is an unconventional mechanical vape starter kit that permits vape beginners to use a mechanical tube mod. The Kirin features unregulated output from the battery mod, 18350 or 18650 batteries, a MTL pod (1.2ohm), a DTL pod (0.5ohm), a 2mL juice capacity, bottom refills and easily adjusted bottom airflow.
The Kizoku Kirin is a quite unique because it features a pod system that works with a mechanical mod. As previously mentioned, it was designed to make it easier for vape novices to use a mechanical tube mod. The unit is made from stainless steel and has a portable/functional design. Batteries are inserted via a screw cap at the bottom and the setup can work with either 18350 or 18650 batteries with the included extension tube. Near the top of the battery mod, you will see an original fire mechanism which is easy to access and also looks great. Available colors for the kit are stainless steel brushed, black brushed and brass brushed.
The pods used have 2 options: you may use either the MTL pod that has an integrated 1.2ohm coil for mouth-to-lung type vaping with nicotine salt e-juice or you may prefer the direct-to-lung pod that fires with a 0.5ohm resistance. Each cartridge has a 24mm diameter and a 510 drip tip of which the finish is heat-resistant Delrin material. The juice capacity comes in at a decent 2mL and juice can be added via a bottom fill hole. The airflow setting is mostly restrictive and can be adjusted to your liking via a bottom airflow ring with five small air holes.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 24x 87.8mm
- Colors: SS brushed, black brushed, brass brushed
- 2mL juice capacity
- Bottom refills
- 1.2ohm MTL
- 0.5ohm DTL
- Works with 18350/18650 batteries
- 510 threaded connection
- Mod material: stainless steel
In The Box
- Tube Mod
- 1.2ohm pod cartridge
- 0.5ohm pod cartridge
- 18350 battery
- 18650 extension tube
- Warranty card
- The Noisy Cricket is a mechanical box mod created by Wismec in collaboration with Jay Bo Designs. The latter is already well known for amazing atomizers and box mods and the Noisy Cricket certainly doesn't disappoint.
- The box mod features a portable design, 80 watts of power, low resistance capability, a myriad of modes including temperature or TCR, and a plethora of safety protections. The Eleaf Pesso Tank in the kit comes with a large bubble glass capacity, flavor producing coils, easy refills and dual bottom adjustable airflow control.
- This new device is also a Bluetooth speaker with music controls on the mod and features a waterproof/shockproof design, a 2100mAh internal battery, 80 watts of power, a meticulous design, multiple operating modes, low resistance, fast charging and portability.
- This tube-style mod features a new generation circuit board for multiple protections, brass material, 18650/20700/21700 battery support, 110 watts of output, a battery LED, and an ergonomic fire button.